Progressive shocks install

Uxbridge Brule
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 2007 S83 83 750Maxim 06 WR250

Progressive shocks install

Post by Uxbridge Brule »

Put Progressive 412 shocks on the S83 today took about an hour start to finish. I don't like the upper shock look as much, you lose loose the hidden upper bolt. I will have to look for a nicer finished bolt but the ride is much better now. You don't realize when something is wearing out because it happens so slowly you just live with it as the norm.
It would have been faster but I had the left side bolt come out of the gear casing and had to find a 22mm wrench.
I took pictures but can't for the life of me post any

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: Progressive shocks install

Post by sgtcall »

Glad you found a good upgrade. To post pictures go to https://postimages.org/ and upload your picture using the choose images button, then copy one of the links provided on the post image site. At the top of your post you will see the 'insert image' icon that looks like a picture of a mountain, select the icon and then press ctrl and V on your keyboard to paste in the link to your image. Once you submit the post the image will appear.

If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Uxbridge Brule
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Uxbridge Brule »

Thanks will look into that 👍

Uxbridge Brule
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Uxbridge Brule »

Uxbridge Brule
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Uxbridge Brule »

sgtcall wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:33 am
Glad you found a good upgrade. To post pictures go to https://postimages.org/ and upload your picture using the choose images button, then copy one of the links provided on the post image site. At the top of your post you will see the 'insert image' icon that looks like a picture of a mountain, select the icon and then press ctrl and V on your keyboard to paste in the link to your image. Once you submit the post the image will appear.

sgtcall
That page is now in my bookmarks thanks! I will be doing a few upgrades over the winter and want to try and post the process with pictures. Thanks for the help.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

The thumb nails work but you can use the 'direct link' if you want the pictures to come out bigger.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.