Springy doesn't discriminate :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Electrical weirdness

Post by Designer »

navigator wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:27 am
Crimey! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You guys will fight over anything :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall:
Tis not I that is "fighting" . :space: :dunno:
All that happened was that I posted factually correct guidance about the loose battery connections, and the battery replacement for mikebet45 benefit.

However, as we can see,....hillsy seems to get upset over that which I posted about those loose battery connections. :space: Then shows that he is upset when he posts his derogatory name of... "springy"... when addressing that which I said......twice, in fact. :space: Uncalled for,... and Unconstructive anger that only drags down this Thread.

In the finalality....what Herb posted is The Correct Assessment about Battery Terminals and the checking of them for mikebet45 situation;
Herb wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:48 pm
Designer wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:19 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:47 pm
navigator wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:30 am
FYI, each and every battery cable has two ends.... :uhh:
No nav - there's only one end on a battery cable - Springy is the expert here :lmao:
In the interests of posting what is Factually Accurate Information on our Tech Board,... so as to be The Best Benefit To Others,.....Please hillsy,....show us all where I said what you say I did .....(posted underlined above) .
Considering the way the gripe was written, the following pretty much covers it and the other end could be hanging out in space for all the fucking difference it makes.

"If the charger and the volt meter connections are at the battery and he is getting strange readings, the issue pretty much has to be at the battery."

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: Electrical weirdness

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:34 am
Tis not I that is "fighting"
Yeah - it is.