Put the old exhausts back...

subin
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 2007 s83

Put the old exhausts back...

Post by subin »

Due to a fix-it ticket for loud exhaust. Got the ticket while riding through a canyon with a huge traffic sign that says "NO LOUD PIPES _ ZERO TOLERANCE" over at Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. I have been riding this canyon for the past 15 years and just saw this sign about two years ago. I guess the people who live around there got tired of the noise from motorcyclists racing up and down the canyon.

Anyway, the OEM exhausts still are the best looking pipes, I may just keep these on for a few years :rag:

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Re: Put the old exhausts back...

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

subin wrote:Due to a fix-it ticket for loud exhaust. Got the ticket while riding through a canyon with a huge traffic sign that says "NO LOUD PIPES _ ZERO TOLERANCE" over at Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. I have been riding this canyon for the past 15 years and just saw this sign about two years ago. I guess the people who live around there got tired of the noise from motorcyclists racing up and down the canyon.

Anyway, the OEM exhausts still are the best looking pipes, I may just keep these on for a few years :rag:
I've thought about putting mine back on, especially before a long trip. You'd think the 6in Pep Boys special down tips angled out at about 45 degrees would be painful after a while, but it really doesn't bother me.
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll: