Messages stuck in the outbox?

Quick and dirty answers.
Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Messages stuck in the outbox?

Post by Cuban »

[emoji2] There's 2 messages stuck in my PM Outbox. It doesn't look like they were sent? What's up with that eh? Anybody seen this happen before? What's the fix? [emoji41]

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Messages stuck in the outbox?

Post by old time rider »

:confused: ???????????????? You are our go to guy! You fix troubles not make them! Bat man may help? :lmao:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

98VS1400 wrote:They remain in the outbox until the recipient opens them, or you delete them.
That is the answer!
I am ignoring you Cuban. [emoji56]

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

98VS1400 wrote: They remain in the outbox until the recipient opens them, or you delete them.
:ahha: Hey, Thanks Keith. Listen, I don't care what they say, I think you're a good guy! [emoji106]

navigator wrote:
98VS1400 wrote:They remain in the outbox until the recipient opens them, or you delete them.
That is the answer!
I am ignoring you Cuban. [emoji56]
[emoji2] Hahaha Fuck you nav! It's n-trude and jeffco! :fu:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Cuban !!Kid cop! He is the one that picks on old and short people! You think no one looks way down here and call him a good guy? :confused: May be you just baiting the have a heart trap and plan to let him go in a open field!
My brother next to me is a gun nut and was a gun dealer a few years. Shoots and eats about any game in N.A..Went to Alaska for three months in the 70s to hunt.When young dad would get after him for killing too many wild critters that were hurting no one.He thought it strange when he got two have a heart traps as all his others were body or leg grabbers steel jaw ones.After a few days he got a big ground hog and after two days took trap and cage to a open field.Put his 30.06 on a fence post and let ground hog out.It started across the field.After it was really small he made a great shot :lmao: Dad told him they need to be shot but still ain't right.He has been near Austin,Texas for around 25 years now.Hear lots of all most normal people around those parts? He and JFL would get along good I think? :eek:

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

old time rider wrote:
He and JFL would get along good I think? :eek:

_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...