Okay so truth is this....

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Okay so truth is this....

Post by YoDude »

The Beatles are the #1 band of the century. The reason is because they were the most diversified band as of late.
There were other bands like Pink Floyd that are truly awesome and Queen as well. These guys are all from England or somewhere over there. I can never say that from that region of the world, there was any bad bands, right?

THEN, there was American band called, Boston. OMG. They started off SO good for the first three albums, but then they lost favor with the people. I believe it was because the loss of the singer that caused this change. Now, the reason I'll rate these guys as #2 is because they had always had so much going on within the music, it was always trying, to absorb it all, no matter how many times a person could listen to it. I still find it that way today after some 30 odd years.

Here's a nice cover of one of their great songs, Foreplay:

Enjoy,

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Okay so trrth is this....

Post by Designer »

THAT WAS DYNAMITE !! :rock:

Thanks Steve. :bow: What a GREAT live performance,...so accurately done!

I played their first album SO many times, ...It played both sides at once! ( har-har,....just joking) :ShitGrin:

Here's what I just learned about that album;

the album peaked at number three on the Billboard chart and remained on the chart for 132 weeks.....It went platinum 17 times in the United States and was the best-selling debut album in history.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: Okay so truth is this....

Post by YoDude »

Thanks Ed. They truly were special and inspirational, indeed. Several years between the next album, probably didn't help them, but, oh well. Things happen for a reason, I suppose.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Re: Okay so truth is this....

Post by YoDude »

Here's another cover done by the same group of musicians. These guys are top notch at reproduction, they match the Analogus with their Beatles covers. I love these live covers :cheers: :clap:

Enjoy

Yo-