For the Ukraine Supporters

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: For the Ukraine Supporters

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:16 pm
Excuse me gentlemen. :space: If I may,.....I would like to point out that right after SgtCall UNlocked this thread, I was having a civil discourse with him...
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=30
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=31
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=32

But then,..totally Unprovoked,...we see this Personal Attack was posted;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:48 pm
Wasn't this thread locked? :space: Did it get unlocked so Spanky could get excited again?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=33

My thanking SgtCall for unlocking the thread, and then making the observation that it was sad that hillsy had gone back to personal attack,....even after the efforts SgtCall made to to get past all that,..... is just statement of readily observable fact.....pretty much the opposite of the baseless false accusation of hillsy's personal attack which was meant to start it all over again.

I Ask,....what if hillsy had paid heed to the reason SgtCall locked/unlocked it,.....and had NOT chosen to start back agitating things all over again?
You are a "more than willing" participant here.

:Cool:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

:DULL;

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

What you two need to do is just ignore each other. Debates on any given topic are not to prove the other person wrong, debates are to help people make decisions or find a better outcome.

If you have to mention another persons name, or point out every detail of what they said, you are not debating, you are arguing.

Use facts and resources to post information that supports your case not the constant drivel of what he said she said.

I am on another motorcycle forum and found some posts asking about the old purple board in the comments this new site was brought up and several people mentioned to stay away because of the constant infighting that goes on. I will say that Intruders Alert has morphed over time to become more than a motorcycle forum and more of a group of guys (and ladies) that all love motorcycles and have found a community to talk about anything.

Just learn to keep it civil.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

sgtcall wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:32 am
What you two need to do is just ignore each other.
Thank you for this. :space: :bow:
Why is because this is what I was saying about the conversation herein AFTER you had unlocked it. :space: Your Locking/Unlocking was a clear signal to me to stop the arguing

A message I was following by ignoring him and all that had come before. :space: Which I was doing as we were having a conversation here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=30
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=31
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=32

And your efforts brought things were back to normal once again... :ShitGrinandThumb:

That is,...until this was posted,....... with the clear intent on RE-starting that which you so craft-fully and carefully had stopped.
hillsy v2 wrote:
Wasn't this thread locked? :space: Did it get unlocked so Spanky could get excited again?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=33

My observation that it was sad that hillsy had gone back to personal attack,...Especially after SgtCall made " A Clean Slate" of the discussion with his efforts..... is just a statement of readily observable fact that we all can see lamenting the end of All SgtCall did.

This point made is,...THERE is The problem-source...the "person" who is the RE-starter of personal attack,..... :dunno:

In conclusion,...not a matter of Right/Wrong,...it is as I asked before;
Designer wrote:
I Ask,....what if hillsy had paid heed to the reason SgtCall locked/unlocked it,.....and had NOT chosen to start back agitating things all over again?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

sgtcall wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:32 am

Just learn to keep it civil.
It seems to always be the same guy who turns threads to shit. And the clue is.....it's not always me.

Just have a look at the "great leaders" right now.

That guy has turned many people away from the forum but that seems to be OK.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

I do not place blame on any one person.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

sgtcall wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:54 pm
I do not place blame on any one person.
Hmmm....if there's one person who is involved in all the mudslinging threads....but there are different other persons involved....what does that tell you?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:03 pm
Hmmm....if there's one person who is involved in all the mudslinging threads....but there are different other persons involved....what does that tell you?
SgtCall,...here pretty much sums up what I was saying to you with this message;
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14145&start=43
His message quoted above is more of his personal attack he went back and started doing all over again after your efforts had stopped it all and we were enjoying conversation.

Just imagine,....
Designer wrote:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

He's never at fault and never wrong.

Never ends.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

:bang:

:DULL;

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:blink: :space: hillsy posts yet another lie about me.
hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:45 pm
I have just recently admitted my mistake about the Door Ashli got shot through just recently in the "leaders" thread.

Now comes the question,...when will HE end his personal attackings on not just I,...but DevilsFan,.....Herb,...and RoadKing? :space: :Umm:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:57 pm

Now comes the question,...when will HE end his personal attackings on not just I,...but DevilsFan,.....Herb,...and RoadKing?
:lmao:

You probably shouldn't insult these guys by trying to include them in the same ilk as yourself.

OK - maybe Herb is :dunno:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: :space: See?..........Does ANYTHING to evade facing that he has been caught posting A LIE about me;
Designer wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:57 pm
:blink: :space: hillsy posts yet another lie about me.
hillsy v2 wrote:
I have just recently admitted my mistake about the Door Ashli got shot through just recently in the "leaders" thread.
But, this is nothing new,... by far. :space: His WELL KNOWN for posting LIES about others, and attacking them with his LIE.:space: He's done so to DevilsFan, Herb and others. :uhh:

And,....Has been caught and PROVEN A LIAR,..... Fifty...50...times now. :space: :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13525&start=142
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13525&start=144

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

:funnylast:

How could you NOT admit to being wrong about that one? :lmao:

Seriously - there's a gazillion hours of footage to show you were speaking out yer ass......but you STILL went on your rant about how the cop was wrong..

At least we might be making some progress with you....but not holding out much hope.... :dunno:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: :space: See?...Just like I said......hillsy will do SAY/ANYTHING to evade facing that he has been caught posting A LIE about me;
hillsy v2 wrote:
I have just recently admitted my mistake about the Door Ashli got shot through just recently in the "leaders" thread.[/quote]

And I JUST pointed out,....this LYING of his is nothing new, :space: He is WELL KNOWN for posting LIES about others, and then attacking them with his CONTRIVED LIE.

He's done so to DevilsFan, Herb and others.:space: And it's all been documented that.... he has been caught and PROVEN A LIAR,..... Fifty...50...times now. :space: :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13525&start=142
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13525&start=144

So, as we see him Continue TO POST LIES as he's done herein ,.....We can't hold out much hope for him making much progress....while we watch him destroying his credibility with what he posts.

Just Keeping It Real.:space: :dunno:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

You seem to want to keep stirring up shit, eh Spanky?

Kinda flies in the face of your accusations that I'm supposedly the one who is the problem..... :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

You keep posting lies about me,...then when I prove it is a A LIE,...you keep trying to deflect away from it.

Why do 'you seem to keep stirring up shit with LIES?,..and then posting denials of it,..then blame ME for what YOU ARE DOING?

And yet, with all THE FACTUAL TRUTH I post,...you think we all don't see what YOU are doing?

BTW,...you proven LIE Count is now Fifty-one. :space: Don't you care about your credibility?

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Jeez Spanky - for the guy that claims he's NOT continuing the drama....you sure don't fkn stop, eh?

:clap:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

I made no such claim,..hillsy. :space: Show us all here I said those words you say I did;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:06 am
Jeez Spanky - for the guy that claims he's NOT continuing the drama....
You can't.

What you are doing is trying to deflect away from your proven fifty-one LIES,....and... That it was you and your RE-starting the personal attack /stirring up shit like you did... even after SgtCall Cleaned Up this thread,.... and we were back to Sensible Discussion;
hillsy v2 wrote:
So,..don't EVEN THINK we are going to buy this line of crap you are foisting upon us,....we all see it is YOU dragging this Thread Down with your LIES and false accusations.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

So back tracked in the leaders thread because he was back into a corner....and now says he's up for the drama here.

Seems like you getting excited was spot on :lmao: