Motorcycles from 1890 to 1950's

Share your music and videos HERE!
This is mainly for YouTube vids and such.
Vids of bike runs should be in the "Trails 'n' Tails" section!
SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Motorcycles from 1890 to 1950's

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I don't have a clue what brand half of these motorcycles are, but they are so much fun to look at just the same. :bow: Must have been lots more women riding motorcycles before 1950 that I'd have guessed.

[youtube][/youtube]

The slide show runs a little fast, so you may have to pause on occasion to fully appreciate a few of these. [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Motorcycles from 1890 to 1950's

Post by old time rider »

Thanks.Was looking at them half down on couch and tablet in lap.Even on small screen still fun.Stop on the one of Elvis on the new hardtail pan dresser to make sure it was him.
The old board track racers were the real hard core bad ass.Still 100 years later so bad looking laying down as low as you can go on the big thumpers.One of the often seen ones with one hand inside next to top of triple tree.The reason they stopped was not because lots of riders killed or hurt bad. To many spectators started being killed also when a bike went in to the public!

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: Motorcycles from 1890 to 1950's

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

old time rider wrote:Thanks.Was looking at them half down on couch and tablet in lap.Even on small screen still fun.Stop on the one of Elvis on the new hardtail pan dresser to make sure it was him.
The old board track racers were the real hard core bad ass.Still 100 years later so bad looking laying down as low as you can go on the big thumpers.One of the often seen ones with one hand inside next to top of triple tree.The reason they stopped was not because lots of riders killed or hurt bad. To many spectators started being killed also when a bike went in to the public!
I'm always surprised to see how little protective gear those board track racers wore. And close ups of that wooden track are scary. It looks to me like it would eat you alive if you went down. Yep, those board track racers have my respect. :bow:
lovineveryminuteofit