New from Colorado

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
Smerft85
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 98 vs800 05 victory vegas 8 ba

New from Colorado

Post by Smerft85 »

What's up everyone! Everyone is sure to want to know the bike list, so here goes: 98 vs800, 94 vs800, 05 victory vegas 8 ball, 88 Kawasaki Vulcan vn1500a2, 02 gz250, and a 19 vulcan 650s. Four are technically mine, and the other two belong to my younger brother and my best friend. I've had my 98 since 2012, it was originally purchased for me by my brother that passed almost a year later at 25 so that bike will be with me till I die, the 05 victory I just picked up a couple months ago and love it, the 88 kawi I got in trade to downsize big time and currently trying to part with it, and the little 02 250cc is my wife's first bike, she is 4'11" and the only bike we've ever found that she can reach flat footed on. The 19 Vulcan is my younger brothers first bike, he got it with 31 miles on the clock for $4500 on payments from a friend, its flawless and still has the original fuel in the tank, and the 94 intruder I recently picked up for $500 and helped out my friend, figured I was given an intruder, his turn! It's got issues for sure, but that's why I'm here! I will get pictures of all worthy bikes for you guys in another post, this one was just to introduce the stable.

shaneo2112
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki Intruder VS1400

Re: New from Colorado

Post by shaneo2112 »

Yes, A big stable is needed to tame all those poniesπŸ˜„ welcome to the forum, I'm new myself and learning the ropes to these V Twin Bikes. πŸ‘
2001 Suzuki Intruder VS1400
*This Space for Rent*
*This Space is Occupied

***************NOTICE*******************
I hit the CTRL key, but I'm still not in control!
This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!

Smerft85
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Smerft85 »

shaneo2112 wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:57 am
Yes, A big stable is needed to tame all those poniesπŸ˜„ welcome to the forum, I'm new myself and learning the ropes to these V Twin Bikes. πŸ‘
I noticed we are both SE Colorado, if we aren't far apart I'll have 3 new riders learning from me before their safety courses and endorsements, I'd welcome you to join if you'd like. I've been riding most my life and been in motorcycle culture since birth, I'm sure I could help learn the basics and good chance I've got something smaller that a 1400cc to learn the ropes too.

shaneo2112
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki Intruder VS1400

Post by shaneo2112 »

Smerft85 wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:30 am
I noticed we are both SE Colorado, if we aren't far apart I'll have 3 new riders learning from me before their safety courses and endorsements, I'd welcome you to join if you'd like. I've been riding most my life and been in motorcycle culture since birth, I'm sure I could help learn the basics and good chance I've got something smaller that a 1400cc to learn the ropes too.
Would love to join at some point, lol πŸ˜‚ right now doing some tweeking and maintenance πŸ€”on the bike to get it too top running,. πŸ˜„
2001 Suzuki Intruder VS1400
*This Space for Rent*
*This Space is Occupied

***************NOTICE*******************
I hit the CTRL key, but I'm still not in control!
This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!

Smerft85
Tricycles are Cool

Post by Smerft85 »

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:16 am
Smerft85 wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:30 am
Would love to join at some point, lol πŸ˜‚ right now doing some tweeking and maintenance πŸ€”on the bike to get it too top running,. πŸ˜„
I've got 3 in the garage getting work done, I feel that pain for sure. I have two service manuals for the intruders as well, so if you run into a snag they are available for use.

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

Welcome aboard!
Arthritis sucks!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Welcome to the board

Ride safe and post often :ShitGrinandThumb:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappΓ©e souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
β€œWe’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"