Greetings from Poland

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
sky02
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: VS1400 93

Greetings from Poland

Post by sky02 »

Hi there guys, thx for activating my account I was trying to sign in for the last year or more 😊 but no account activation up till now.
I used to have a 2006 C50 with Falcon pipes, KN filter and GMAN airbox mod plus Cobra Fi2000 that I have tuned using wide band o2 sensor.
Now I’m almost finished with my 1993 VS1400 that I bought in poor state. Full carb job, brake discs and even new brake pistons.
After changing the front suspension for progressive ones from Wirth, shocks with progressive Bitubos and Mustang seat she is a joy to cut through mountain twisties comparing to C50.
I’ve also already installed heavy duty cluth springs with new friction pads and LeoVince Silvertail K02 pipes with racing db killers. I’am thinking about buying Factory Pro 1.0 jet kit and Dyna 3000. I don’t like to idea of pods and 3.0 kit as I don’t want to lose low and middle torque.

Here is a picture of my pony

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Greetings from Poland

Post by Designer »

Witam! Witamy na naszej tablicy motocyklowej.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Welcome from Seattle Washington
Nice looking bike
I would like to see more pictures if you have them and the time to post them
Bike Photos go here
viewforum.php?f=48

Sounds as if you did a lot of work on it
Nice job

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Welcome, great looking bike. Poland is a beautiful country that sometimes gets a bad rap. I've spent a good amount of time in Krakow and Kielce, both great cities. Enjoy the bike and the site, lots of guys on here that know more about Intruders than you may want to know.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.