HELLO FROM EDMONTON ALBERTA

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
buckey1313
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2002 SUZUKI INTRUDER 1400

HELLO FROM EDMONTON ALBERTA

Post by buckey1313 »

2002 1400 SUZUKI INTRUDER UPGRADES ARE:
ALL NEW FOOT RESTS
LED BULBS ALL
Dyna Performance ELECTRONIC IGNITION MODULE
MICHELIN COMANDER 3 TIRES
COBIN SEAT
MEMPHIS SHADES QUICK DISCONNECT WINDSHIELD
Memphis shades lowers
Progressive shocks front and rear
Handlebar helmet holders
Chrome Battery Case
Chrome shaft drive
Noco Lithium Battery
Cobra Pipes
Clutch HD Spring Upgrade
3 Pot front brake upgrade
Kellerman Bullet Rear Turn Signals
Gas tank bra
Viking Bags
Chrome licence Plate holder
New Mirrors
k AND N FILTERS
Atlas Cruise Control
kurakkan Handlebar Grips
Kurakkan horn
Drift Camera's
China mounted on bike 4 k cameras
Nolan Helmets with sound Nolan sound system

Believe it or not was a barn find with 5000 kms on bike three years ago. It was perfection not a mark or rust spot on this bike.

I think that is the full list who knows dang getting to old to remember these days. Original paint and chrome work on bike. Not all items are shown on bike as of making the video some were added at a later date. If I was to build this bike again the first thing would be of course the seat and second would be the shocks and third the ignition module. The Norco battery is amazing it shuts off after about 15 minutes leaving your key in bike and powers down system so you are never with out power and drain the battery. The turn signals that are shown here in video have been changed to Kellerman and they are the size now of a pencil eraser and are LED's and bright as heck and have them mounted on licence plate holder. You can not miss these flashing for a fact. You have to do some work in the headlight bucket install some resisters for LED's to operate without hipper flashing but is an easy job to do. There is a video on the YouTube by Hagar Moto on how to fix the problem.

The Viking bags I have now on this bike are solid sides and top and they also lock which is a nice feature and have stood up well over the last three years and are lockable with their own system on top of the bags.

The three pot front brake conversion is amazing at the new stopping power it now has. They are off I believe a 1100GSXR and a video on this conversation can also be found on Hager Moto YouTube site also. I rebuilt them and painted them and cured them before assembly in oven and the paint has stayed as new. You do need to either buy a new brake line or extend line to make this all happen. The adapter is from Winters Machining and is very well done CNC adapter. It probably cost me with new pads and rebuild kit and paint a couple hundred bucks to get it to where it is now.

I have had only one reoccurring problem with the bike. I have replaced the gaskets on brake and clutch reservoirs because of this problem. It seems when it gets cold out only the clutch gathers some water vapor and this makes it impossible to shift. There are no leaks in the system at all and I have flushed the system with new Dot 4 brake fluid about three times or more which has not cured the problem. The clutch just freezes up unless you get it in warm building and let the bike warm up. I cannot find anyplace that fluid could get into the clutch system at all. Yes I have tried various types different brands of fluid not out of the same can thinking it could be in the fluid I am using. Anyone else have a problem that is like this on this bike?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: HELLO FROM EDMONTON ALBERTA

Post by Designer »

Welcome to The Board! :ShitGrinandThumb: Please do, post often.

That's an impressive list of Mods there. :space: Did you do them just recently, or over the last 20 years of ownership?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Great looking bike, truly impressive.

Welcome to the board.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Welcome to the board!

Nice looking ride, you have done a great job on it.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Uxbridge Brule
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 2007 S83 83 750Maxim 06 WR250

Post by Uxbridge Brule »

Nice looking bike. The brake upgrade would be the first thing I would suggest to anyone getting a 1400, changed my bike so much for the better! Good to see another member from the great white north 👍