Hello All !

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
vintruder
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 96 Intruder 1400

Hello All !

Post by vintruder »

My name is Vinnie, I live on the Gulf Coast of Florida, and I recently bought a 1996 Intruder 1400, It was rusting away in the back of a neighbor's garage and had not been run for years. I have spent the last 6 months or so restoring her to her former glory! She runs like a champ now, except for I'm having a clutch issue, which I will post about on the tech board. Anyway I have been watching for a while and glad to be a member ! Will post some pics soon...

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: Hello All !

Post by sgtcall »

Welcome to the board! Hope all is well with you but since you are living in the last free state I will assume it is. You will find plenty of information and knowledge here to bring your bike back to life. To post pictures just load them on the postimages site (https://postimages.org/) and then copy the Direct Link. Click the icon at the top of the message that looks like a mountain sunset and hit ctrl v to paste the link in the correct place. Once you submit the post the picture will appear.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

May I join in on the Welcome that SgtCall has posted. :clap:

Glad you are here. :cheers:

Knowing SgtCall, I'll wager he will "High Tail It" over to the Tech Board to read what you post there.

He's helpful that way. :wink:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Designer, his post on the tech board is right up your alley. http://www.intruders-alert.com/viewtopi ... 32#p215332
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.