Questions

Hey! Tell us who you are and show us your Motorcycle!
If you don't have a Motorcycle, well that's okay!
If you don't know how to post a pic, scroll down to Forum Help.
Phroginink
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 96 vs1400glp

Questions

Post by Phroginink »

My name is Phrog Taylor. I am from Shepherd Texas and own a 96 vs1400glp. The frame had been cut and has now been brought back to stock. carbs have been rebuilt and K&N filters installed.tank has been cut at tunnel and will be widened 3" at front on each side. Harley fender on rear and struts made.Shocks with piggybacks and a spring seat added.tank raised 1". (The Problem) someone has hacked on the wiring harness. I got one from eBay that does not work.is there a simple way to wire without all the safety switches. I'm trying to go through with manual. :Umm:

m2h
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 03 VS1400

Re: Questions

Post by m2h »

Phroginink wrote:My name is Phrog Taylor. I am from Shepherd Texas and own a 96 vs1400glp. The frame had been cut and has now been brought back to stock. carbs have been rebuilt and K&N filters installed.tank has been cut at tunnel and will be widened 3" at front on each side. Harley fender on rear and struts made.Shocks with piggybacks and a spring seat added.tank raised 1". (The Problem) someone has hacked on the wiring harness. I got one from eBay that does not work.is there a simple way to wire without all the safety switches. I'm trying to go through with manual. :Umm:
Hi there Phrogy, First off welcome to the mad house!! Great info and help here. What ever your problem it can usually be attended too on this site. As for the wiring it needs to be addresssed in the Tech section. Do a search first and then ask for help.
Post some pics we all love the pics
:cheers:
M2H
" Old Guys Rule!" :rock:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Questions

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tech guys are pretty swift....check 'em out

Welcome to the board

Ride safe and Be safe [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"