(WTB) Front Footpeg Covers

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
ucmlamb
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 03 Suzuki Intruder VS800

(WTB) Front Footpeg Covers

Post by ucmlamb »

I want to buy some reasonably good condition front footpeg Covers (item #9, Part# 43585-38B11). My bike is an '03 VS800, but as most of you probably already know the same footpegs are interchangeable from the late 90's through the 2000's for both the VS800 and VS1400 models.
I really only need the covers, but I am willing to discuss the entire footpeg assembly if you have one or both.
Thanks
Mike

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: (WTB) Front Footpeg Covers

Post by sgtcall »

I sent an email to Bronx Intruder to see what he has. If you want I can send him your email so he can contact you directly. Bronx normally has lots of parts laying around.

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Re: (WTB) Front Footpeg Covers

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

sgtcall wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:06 pm
I sent an email to Bronx Intruder to see what he has. If you want I can send him your email so he can contact you directly. Bronx normally has lots of parts laying around.
Thank you brother.
ucmlamb wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm
I want to buy some reasonably good condition front footpeg Covers (item #9, Part# 43585-38B11). My bike is an '03 VS800, but as most of you probably already know the same footpegs are interchangeable from the late 90's through the 2000's for both the VS800 and VS1400 models.
I really only need the covers, but I am willing to discuss the entire footpeg assembly if you have one or both.
Thanks
Mike
I'll take a look later today and let you know if I have something for ya brother.