FOR SALE 2004 Suzuki vs1400 $1500

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
Vs1400
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 2004 Suzuki 1400 intruder

FOR SALE 2004 Suzuki vs1400 $1500

Post by Vs1400 »

2004 Suzuki Vs1400 46xxx miles. New tires/tubes, brake pads, and rear turn signals. Has a Memphis shades from windshield. Just needs inspection and registration. Having another baby and don't have time for it anymore. Can send pictures on request. Location Pittsburg, Texas.

Motocycler
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: ALL Kinds

Re: FOR SALE 2004 Suzuki vs1400 $1500

Post by Motocycler »

GREETINGS from Lake Livingston! Tried to Reply to your FleaMarket AD some time ago! BUT the website was apparently under attack by Hackers or some such... my Account was never "Activated" until recently. >>> ANYhooo... y'all still have your VS1400 for sale?? IF so, please send every last bit of info you have about it (Service Records / where Serviced / which Parts are new, or were-new-when / any Modifications done to make her better / Etc), and lots of Photos are always Good. Am Experienced older Rider who has Raced 'em and Built 'em, and still do all my own work on my vehicles. Not afraid of anything that may need fixin'... just do not want to be workining on ANYthing inside the engine-cases. How far are y'all from Livingston? [ We are about 100 miles North of Houston...] Have a Safe and Blessed Day!