Might sell three of my Sportsters

Buy, sell or trade. This is the place for it.
Be aware that transactions here are in no way the responsibility of this forum.
MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Might sell three of my Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Withdrawn.

Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: Frankintruder

Re: Might sell three of my Sportsters

Post by Frankintruder »

If you can't sell a Harley in March, April or May, most likely you will never sell one.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by MattSunn »

Frankintruder wrote:If you can't sell a Harley in March, April or May, most likely you will never sell one.
I'm not really trying that hard. [emoji2] Out of all the bikes I've had, the Harleys were the easiest to sell and in my area Sportsters sell well.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Is it just the light or do both the bottom two have black fenders and another color tank.Really like the blue tank.That is the 95 back 883 tank right? 95 1200 got the gallon more and 883 still had the smaller one.96 883 got the bigger tank.I like the extra gas on trips but in looks the smaller one makes the motor look huge.The red one looks like my 97 tank that was a gallon more..I ran out three times in 1995 on our eight day west trip with Sturgis meet a one day stop thrown in.Back roads of S.D. the people just as nice as down south IMO. :cheers:

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by MattSunn »

old time rider wrote:Is it just the light or do both the bottom two have black fenders and another color tank.Really like the blue tank.That is the 95 back 883 tank right? 95 1200 got the gallon more and 883 still had the smaller one.96 883 got the bigger tank.I like the extra gas on trips but in looks the smaller one makes the motor look huge.The red one looks like my 97 tank that was a gallon more..I ran out three times in 1995 on our eight day west trip with Sturgis meet a one day stop thrown in.Back roads of S.D. the people just as nice as down south IMO. :cheers:
Yep, black fenders on both of those bikes. I always liked the one spot of color look. All three have the 95 883 tanks, petcock on the left. Earlier ones had the petcock on the right. Left side just makes it easier to swap onto the later models. When I made the 1200 conversion on the red one, I retained the silver cylinders instead of using the black 1200 ones, for stealth purposes. [emoji2]