Why do people join the police force.

If your Thread or Post ends up here, it's doomed. Take time to reflect.
User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Why do people join the police force.

Postby Fred » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:05 pm

They are losers attracted by earlier retirement. They are control freaks wanting to tell people what to do, egotistical manics using a fire arm to make themselves feel good.

These people would otherwise be total losers usually poor at school and have no inclination for an apprentice ship or to learn any trade, usual the worst at woodwork class and just barley mediocre at every thing else.

You could spot them a mile off . It was no surprise to me that Allen as a 6 foot dope at school would be a police man.

After just 6 weeks at some place in the forest he came back checking his mates tax discs and tyres. he was very soon alone.

Give a man a gun and he will swagger, like dog with its tail high..

lonerider
Joined a 250cc Club
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 am
My Bike: vs1400
Status: Offline

Re: Why do people join the police force.

Postby lonerider » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Some cops are righteous sorts who are making a career of nailing expatriots in SE Asia who are intent on controlling the drug trade with their ill gotten gains. They are slowly closing in on the so called kingpins who are at this moment cowering under their sheets hoping their bad dreams will all go away.

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: Why do people join the police force.

Postby Fred » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Some on the other hand are good solid people that need no such tail high. I admire them for going out in the street to keep it clean for me. It is job that not many would or could do I mean a real police man not just a street bobby that stands on the traffic lights with hands out begging.

I do Know of some but most unfortunately are not.

I rented a house to a Thai police man he was concerned the contract was correct and he had a leg damaged by a bomb, He was a young man and very clever, he even recognized my wifes accent as being ex military,-- we were shocked.

he said he knew we had been on the house about 5 years, we asked how he knew ,--he said because of the shape of the ceiling fan blades and the angle that they drooped was commensurate to about 5 years.

That is NOT what I thought of Thai police until I met this guy. he does not rent from us any more but he can be contacted if we need help.

User avatar
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 8611
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 am
My Bike: 2015 Victory Magnum X-1
Location: San Somewhere. West Coast
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Why do people join the police force.

Postby YoDude » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Fred wrote:They are losers attracted by earlier retirement. They are control freaks wanting to tell people what to do, egotistical manics using a fire arm to make themselves feel good.

These people would otherwise be total losers usually poor at school and have no inclination for an apprentice ship or to learn any trade, usual the worst at woodwork class and just barley mediocre at every thing else.

You could spot them a mile off . It was no surprise to me that Allen as a 6 foot dope at school would be a police man.

After just 6 weeks at some place in the forest he came back checking his mates tax discs and tyres. he was very soon alone.

Give a man a gun and he will swagger, like dog with its tail high..


Fred, you are being a TOTAL dick!

I will agree with you that a FEW cops may be in that role of their lives...But! Most actually want to help people and do their part in making/keeping things, RIGHT... You could NEVER be an LEO. You don't have what that job takes. You are the weak one. The one afraid of the police because you might be up to something unsavory...the kind of person that might swipe a tip from a table to pay for you next drink....So stop being such a fucking asshat and downer just because you have something to be afraid of, dickwad!

Yo-
Some people make good cannon fodder. That's why I don't ban them, usually.

End of Message.

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: Why do people join the police force.

Postby Fred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:35 am

YoDude wrote:
Fred wrote:They are losers attracted by earlier retirement. They are control freaks wanting to tell people what to do, egotistical manics using a fire arm to make themselves feel good.

These people would otherwise be total losers usually poor at school and have no inclination for an apprentice ship or to learn any trade, usual the worst at woodwork class and just barley mediocre at every thing else.

You could spot them a mile off . It was no surprise to me that Allen as a 6 foot dope at school would be a police man.

After just 6 weeks at some place in the forest he came back checking his mates tax discs and tyres. he was very soon alone.

Give a man a gun and he will swagger, like dog with its tail high..


Fred, you are being a TOTAL dick!

I will agree with you that a FEW cops may be in that role of their lives...But! Most actually want to help people and do their part in making/keeping things, RIGHT... You could NEVER be an LEO. You don't have what that job takes. You are the weak one. The one afraid of the police because you might be up to something unsavory...the kind of person that might swipe a tip from a table to pay for you next drink....So stop being such a fucking asshat and downer just because you have something to be afraid of, dickwad!

Yo-



Typical of a copper every ones a criminal Did you just read that post only? Now go back and read other posts that I had written dick head.

Your a shoot first and ask questions later cop plus a temper way out of line for your job.

Yes you ARE the type I would be scared of. What a pratt.

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2415
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: Why do people join the police force.

Postby Fred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:36 am

Fred wrote:
YoDude wrote:
Fred wrote:They are losers attracted by earlier retirement. They are control freaks wanting to tell people what to do, egotistical manics using a fire arm to make themselves feel good.

These people would otherwise be total losers usually poor at school and have no inclination for an apprentice ship or to learn any trade, usual the worst at woodwork class and just barley mediocre at every thing else.

You could spot them a mile off . It was no surprise to me that Allen as a 6 foot dope at school would be a police man.

After just 6 weeks at some place in the forest he came back checking his mates tax discs and tyres. he was very soon alone.

Give a man a gun and he will swagger, like dog with its tail high..


Fred, you are being a TOTAL dick!

I will agree with you that a FEW cops may be in that role of their lives...But! Most actually want to help people and do their part in making/keeping things, RIGHT... You could NEVER be an LEO. You don't have what that job takes. You are the weak one. The one afraid of the police because you might be up to something unsavory...the kind of person that might swipe a tip from a table to pay for you next drink....So stop being such a fucking asshat and downer just because you have something to be afraid of, dickwad!

Yo-



Typical of a copper every ones a criminal Did you just read that post only? Now go back and read other posts that I had written dick head.

Did you notice I was referring to a personal experience ---that would be in Uk would'nt it.

Your a shoot first and ask questions later cop plus a temper way out of line for your job.

Yes you ARE the type I would be scared of. What a pratt.

User avatar
Herb
Bike in shop for repair
Posts: 4012
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:28 pm
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder
Status: Offline

Re: Why do people join the police force.

Postby Herb » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 am

Freddie, I have never before seen someone quote themselves. Kinda weird.

Methinks it would be a good idea for you to sober up before quoting someone.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

User avatar
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 8611
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 am
My Bike: 2015 Victory Magnum X-1
Location: San Somewhere. West Coast
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Why do people join the police force.

Postby YoDude » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 pm

Thread is stupid..
Some people make good cannon fodder. That's why I don't ban them, usually.

End of Message.


Return to “Trash Can”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest