The AXE WILL FALL on those that become unruly.

All members! Please read this!
This is your information page that lets you know what's happening with the board.
Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Re: The AXE WILL FALL on those that become unruly.

Post by Fred »

Was'nt me I did'nt do it --it was him.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] Here we see who REALLY is the one who is unruly.
Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:Makes you wonder why he bothers with it then, dont it.
Just likes being in control and can do anything he wants by clicking his mouse.
click lick--click click click click clikety click. I got a mouse with a wheel on it. :soda:
:shock: [space] That sure is one snotty response to all that YoDude has done,...and is doing.

You FAIL to understand that this Board is here for all to use, enjoy and learn from because of the efforts of He and of the Moderators to keep it Up-And-Running. :rock:

You would do well to show more RESPECT for them all.
:HatTip:
YoDude wroteDesigner is right, Fred. You can be next but we like to keep the ducklings around for target practice.

I'll give you a bit of credit though. You're not as bad as that Chicago asshole....You at least like the ladyboys.-Yo

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Designer"
You FAIL to understand that this Board is here for all to use, enjoy and learn from because of the efforts of He and of the Moderators to keep it Up-And-Running. :rock:

You would do well to show more RESPECT for them all. :HatTip:[/quote]

Yes and some blatantly peddle thier wares for free showing no respect at all not even a FEW dollars.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] WhatAnAss. :uhh:

Hey,...Mr. "I have a yacht and a home in England and haven't worked in two decades while jet between them"..... when Are YOU going to ante up?

You are a Multi millionaire
. Being so outrageously wealthy,...you could CERTAINLY write a check of $10,000 and not sweat it AT ALL.

So let's see you put your money your mouth is...... ;)

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote::funnylast: [space] WhatAnAss. :uhh:

Hey,...Mr. "I have a yacht and a home in England and haven't worked in two decades while jet between them"..... when Are YOU going to ante up?

You are a Multi millionaire
. Being so outrageously wealthy,...you could CERTAINLY write a check of $10,000 and not sweat it AT ALL.

So let's see you put your money your mouth is...... ;)

Thanks,-- my first smile of the day :cheers:

Its 3 decades and its put your money 'where' your mouth is. Get to work, hope you washed your bucket yesterday, you know what they say about dirty workers.

Awww now I feel sorry for you. If you lived nearby you could put some cement on the edge of my drive, its outside the gate so you would not need to come inside.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Hey Fred...Ima just gonna start calling you Clyde.. fk Fred, Clyde it is!

So Clyde, you know that if you actually had a yacht, you really wouldn't be hanging around on a motorcycle forum like this one, right? Dip shit.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:Hey Fred...Ima just gonna start calling you Clyde.. fk Fred, Clyde it is!

So Clyde, you know that if you actually had a yacht, you really wouldn't be hanging around on a motorcycle forum like this one, right? Dip shit.

Yo-
Clyde sorry it means nothing to me--if its supposed to be derogatory I dont get it.

I don't have a yacht any more and it was a power cat not a yacht--I sold it last month to a Aussie guy. Would you like the Uk registration number, you could go on line and see who owns it . Its called MV Vixen. But its not mine any more.

You generally need more proof than just jealousy before you call some one a liar.

Ide like to give you more respect but you will have to earn it and well--your not helping matters.

Why am I on this forum with a bunch of wankers??? good question, Dunno--

Oh I forgot dip shit back.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
YoDude wrote:Hey Fred...Ima just gonna start calling you Clyde.. fk Fred, Clyde it is!
Yo-
Fred wrote:....Clyde sorry it means nothing to me--if its supposed to be derogatory I dont get it.
Not unlikely,...there are dozens of times we see that you,.."Don't Get It". :uhh:
Fred wrote:....I don't have a yacht any more and it was a power cat not a yacht-
LIAR! [space] You called it a yacht many times. :fu:
Fred wrote:....-I sold it last month to a Aussie guy. Would you like the Uk registration number, you could go on line and see who owns it . Its called MV Vixen. But its not mine any more. You generally need more proof than just jealousy before you call some one a liar.
Since you failed to tell anyone here that you sold it,...YoDude is quite correct in saying what he did. It is YOU that is the Liar. (see above)
Fred wrote:....Ide like to give you more respect but you will have to earn it and well--your not helping matters.
Says the one who posted Disrespect to YoDude in the First place, right here in This Thread. How obvious! ;)

Not only is this little freddie-boy a hypocrite,...he is DUMB-fuck hypocrite. :lmao:

It is SO easy to shove his face in his own shit! :rock:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

[quote="Designer"
Fred wrote:....I don't have a yacht any more and it was a power cat not a yacht-
Fred wrote:....-I sold it last month to a Aussie guy. Would you like the Uk registration number, you could go on line and see who owns it . Its called MV Vixen. But its not mine any more. You generally need more proof than just jealousy before you call some one a liar.
Since you failed to tell anyone here that you sold it,...YoDude is quite correct in saying what he did. It is YOU that is the Liar. (see above)[/quote]

I don't remember seeing that I need to report to the forum in the sales contract. I have already been chastised for acting rich ( by you).

Im not acting superior to you I just am. Get over it.

Yacht, ship, boat. sloop, ketch, yawl, catamaran, vessel, motor vessel would you know the difference dip shit.

Its not funny any more --you are mind blowing stupid. Its not surprising you are unable to retire you really are thick.

Go on and make another knuckle dragging stupid reply. Im surprise that other Americans havnt told you to back off , you must be embarrassing them.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:[quote="Designer"
Since you failed to tell anyone here that you sold it,...YoDude is quite correct in saying what he did. It is YOU that is the Liar. (see above)
I don't remember seeing that I need to report to the forum in the sales contract. I have already been chastised for acting rich ( by you).

Im not acting superior to you I just am. Get over it. [space] Yacht, ship, boat. sloop, ketch, yawl, catamaran, vessel, motor vessel would you know the difference dip shit.

Its not funny any more --you are mind blowing stupid. Its not surprising you are unable to retire you really are thick. [space] Go on and make another knuckle dragging stupid reply. Im surprise that other Americans havnt told you to back off , you must be embarrassing them.
:funnylast: [space] Drunk AGAIN! :roll:

Will you look at this message? :blink: Our little freddie-boy can't even post quotes and responses correctly. :blink:

Hey you Drunken Old Fart! ...SOBER UP!,....so when you post again?,...you can at least TYPE correctly. ;)

Your Snotty Superiority Complex and other Verbal Vomit will not be any more worth reading, but at least you will not make such a fool of yourself with showing us you are inebriated all the time. :lmao:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Clyde will never figure it out.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Frankintruder wrote:And that is why many of the original IA users refuse to come here.

Or have come here, and left.

Signed,

"Unruly"

YoDude wrote:That's a fact Jack!

It fell on some asshole calling himself Mike (something I don't remember exactly) tonight....Dude became overbearing and obnoxious and generally being a major trouble maker over gun rights. He's gone now along with all his content.

I'm not going to start putting up with constant political bullshit arguing over gun rights, president bashing , mass murders and the like if the threads around here start getting heated to the point of name calling and basic blasphemy against members of the forum in general. THIS ESPECIALLY GOES FOR THE POLITICAL SECTION!

I don't care what side of the fence you're on, you'll get ousted if you piss me off along with ALL your content that you've posted. I'm tired of the crap bickering between the members. Knock the shit off and have all the conversations you want! They can be HEATED conversations, if you want...but keep them civil!

I can shut this fuckin' board down with the click of my mouse!!

Yo-

You Sir, are free to leave anytime you want to.

As far as the "other" IA members goes, some of them were major shit disturbers! Insulting and generally ill mannered towards others that didn't live "their" little clique. Those that want to come over and show at least a bit of respect are welcome.

It's not a matter of being a control freak, it's a matter of decency towards others.

Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oh -- I see -- you mean have respect for other board members --Ok right.

I just wondered if at any time you might have stumbled across Designers posts at all??

This was his last pot here, just above yours. I assume therefore that this is an example of the kind of respect you are expecting?

Quote--Hey you Drunken Old Fart! ...SOBER UP!,....so when you post again?,...you can at least TYPE correctly. ;)

Your Snotty Superiority Complex and other Verbal Vomit will not be any more worth reading, but at least you will not make such a fool of yourself with showing us you are inebriated all the time. :lmao:

Do you not think that this example is conributory to the lack of respect problem you are trying to address.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

WTF is wrong with you Fred? I talk to my best friends that way, they don't have a problem with it.

Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

YoDude wrote:WTF is wrong with you Fred? I talk to my best friends that way, they don't have a problem with it.

Yo-
Then you are not helping the problem but part of it. One minute lack of respect is comrade like and how you speak to your best friends then the next minute its watch yourself or I got a clicky mouse.

I have no alternative but to go back to square one and ask WTF does' The axe will fall on those that become unruly'- when in your eyes it is comrade like.

(Quote Yo dude) , It's not a matter of being a control freak, it's a matter of decency towards others. Quote

If you want to run double standards thats fine but just spell out your rules so we can all play.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Oh -- I see -- you mean have respect for other board members --Ok right. I just wondered if at any time you might have stumbled across Designers posts at all?? This was his last pot here, just above yours. I assume therefore that this is an example of the kind of respect you are expecting?

Quote--Hey you Drunken Old Fart! ...SOBER UP!,....so when you post again?,...you can at least TYPE correctly. ;)

Hey little Freddie-boy! [space] sober up! [space] This little bitchy-fit you just posted is about you getting back the DIS-respect YOU POSTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Had you ANY functionally operating brains, you would know that......WHAT YOU SEND OUT IS WHAT YOU GET BACK. [space] It's the Golden Rule of life,...LEARN IT.

So,....when you get back what you get from me,...just know that it was YOU that started it all this with YOUR DISRESPECTFUL POSTINGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Now,...lift your drunken head up off the bar,....wipe off drool off your chin,.....and GET THE MESSAGE. ;)

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Fred wrote:
YoDude wrote:WTF is wrong with you Fred? I talk to my best friends that way, they don't have a problem with it.

Yo-
Then you are not helping the problem but part of it. One minute lack of respect is comrade like and how you speak to your best friends then the next minute its watch yourself or I got a clicky mouse.

I have no alternative but to go back to square one and ask WTF does' The axe will fall on those that become unruly'- when in your eyes it is comrade like.

(Quote Yo dude) , It's not a matter of being a control freak, it's a matter of decency towards others. Quote

If you want to run double standards thats fine but just spell out your rules so we can all play.
Dude, you're not getting it...They treat me the same way. It's called family, that's what you do! You give each other shit all day long. But when it all comes down to it, they are still family and I would defend them with my life and they know that.

Yo-

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oh ok Dude if you say its Ok ---Hey dudy boy and Edwena what a pair of cunts you guys are,-- oh its great to be with you what a hoot.

I dont think Ive ever met such stupid fuckers o h my god you make me puke ha ha ha.

If I had a gun I could shoot you up the arse you dumb fuck fuck fucking fuckers. hey dudy boy still wanking in the shower eh ha ha ha. [emoji2] :lmao: :lmao: :cheers:

Mix some more cement Edwena you stupid fucker sand cement and water ha ha , can you remember that you dumb retard. :lmao:

Hey diddy dudy you are the worst [emoji106] fucking mod Ive ever seen :lmao: :cheers:

Hey Edwena did l you to fuck off yet --I don't remember --any way Fuck off [emoji2]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Hey dudy boy and Edwena what a pair of cunts you guys are,-- oh its great to be with you what a hoot.
I dont think Ive ever met such stupid fuckers o h my god you make me puke ha ha ha.
If I had a gun I could shoot you up the arse you dumb fuck fuck fucking fuckers. hey dudy boy still wanking in the shower eh ha ha ha. [emoji2]
Mix some more cement Edwena you stupid fucker sand cement and water ha ha you dumb retard.
Well guys,...we see the Low Level Of Character and Integrity that is little freddie-boy . :uhh: [space] Such a posting of Uncouth and Immature typings displays his quite Juvenile Mindset......just as so many other times he has done before.

It doesn't take much get him to reveal his True Self with such gutteral filth.

All I need do is just pull his strings and ,...like a marionette, ...he will Dance just like I want him to do. [emoji41]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:Hey dudy boy and Edwena what a pair of cunts you guys are,-- oh its great to be with you what a hoot.
If I had a gun I could shoot you up the arse you dumb fuck fuck fucking fuckers. hey dudy boy still wanking in the shower eh ha ha ha. [emoji2]
Mix some more cement Edwena you stupid fucker sand cement and water ha ha you dumb retard.
Well guys,...we see the Low Level Of Character and Integrity that is little freddie-boy . :uhh: [space] Such a posting of Uncouth and Immature typings displays his quite Juvenile Mindset......just as so many other times he has done before.

It doesn't take much get him to reveal his True Self with such gutteral filth.

All I need do is just pull his strings and ,...like a marionette, ...he will Dance just like I want him to do. [emoji41]
Hi Edwena you stupid Cunt. Dance to the tune boy. Dont be late to bed --you know its rehab in the morning. Seems to be talking a long time to get of that shit Eh? Tell me was it in a bottle or little silver paper packets, probably fucking both you junked up useless twat [emoji106]