never get tired of watching this

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

never get tired of watching this

Postby Herb » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:49 pm

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

FallenAngel
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: never get tired of watching this

Postby FallenAngel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Out Standing

Amazing work

RoadKing
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Road King

Postby RoadKing » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:01 am

Choreography that renders acts such as Michael Jackson and Bounce to irrelevancy.

Designer
Joined a 1100cc Club

Postby Designer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:19 am

There is none Finer!

;)
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

Cuban
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: Intruder

Postby Cuban » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:32 am

:donno: I don't get it. Is this type of display supposed to represent something? I mean besides precision, maybe? It ain't gonna strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, or anything like that, so... what's it all about? At any rate... it was boring to me. Bring on the expert Harley/Cop precision riding teams, and more action! [emoji2]
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

BoDog
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: Lc1500

Postby BoDog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:13 am

The point of it is commitment and discipline. Putting in the time and effort to be good at something simple as that. Imagine the time and effort they put into kicking other peoples asses. :wink:

FallenAngel
Joined a 250cc Club

Postby FallenAngel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Cuban wrote::donno: I don't get it. Is this type of display supposed to represent something? I mean besides precision, maybe? It ain't gonna strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, or anything like that, so... what's it all about? At any rate... it was boring to me. Bring on the expert Harley/Cop precision riding teams, and more action! [emoji2]

It wont strike fear in anyone with those rifles. There the Non lethal user friendly low volume non assault rifles Not the highly lethal target UN-friendly High volume Assault Rifle with the Kung-Fu Grip

I was bored at first to. I have seen plenty of military Drill teams Until the end Freaking Outstanding

RoadKing
Bike out of hock

Postby RoadKing » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:43 pm

Cuban wrote::donno: I don't get it. Is this type of display supposed to represent something? I mean besides precision, maybe? It ain't gonna strike fear in the hearts of the enemy, or anything like that, so... what's it all about? At any rate... it was boring to me. Bring on the expert Harley/Cop precision riding teams, and more action! [emoji2]

To coordinate with brothers in combat, to move as one with noverbal moves, that is what this display represents. A military mind understands the countless hours that are spent marching in formation... for all troops... as part of creating a cohesive, disciplined togetherness necessary in actual combat training as well as actual combat. Yes, precision, something necessary to “strike fear in the enemy hearts”.

DevilsFan
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: 2015 Honda CTX 700

Postby DevilsFan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:45 pm

So what if it doesn't make ya go, "Wow!". You think those guys give a crap when they're fighting off all those hot and horny ladies?!?! I bet ya they get all kinds of ass!

:evil:
Signature lines are for the weak-minded! I would never put a signature line below my site moniker!

KAJUN
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: HARLEY

Postby KAJUN » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:59 pm

FallenAngel
Joined a 250cc Club

Postby FallenAngel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm

DevilsFan wrote:So what if it doesn't make ya go, "Wow!". You think those guys give a crap when they're fighting off all those hot and horny ladies?!?! I bet ya they get all kinds of ass!

:evil:

Standing 8 feet away from someone hucking a rifle at him and he catches it???
3 ?? times

Thats kinda WOW
Thats Freaking Outstanding WOW

FallenAngel
Joined a 250cc Club

Postby FallenAngel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:22 pm

KAJUN wrote:Image

That Doughnut is chocking itself

R.I.P
R. Lee Ermey

Cuban
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: Intruder

Postby Cuban » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:45 am

[emoji2] Thanks guys. Commitment, discipline and bonding. Got it. I guess one could say this type of thing is just not for me. I'd rather invest my time to become that proficient in other endeavors, but to each his own. Still boring to watch tho... :lolfall:
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

RoadKing
Bike out of hock

Postby RoadKing » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:20 am

Cuban wrote:[emoji2] Thanks guys. Commitment, discipline and bonding. Got it. I guess one could say this type of thing is just not for me. I'd rather invest my time to become that proficient in other endeavors, but to each his own. Still boring to watch tho... :lolfall:

“Commitment, discipline, and bonding”. Sounds like family and brotherhood to me! Oh well, to each his own.

MadCow
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: 2017 RGU

Postby MadCow » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:36 am

This one was a bit boring...there are better drill teams out there...search on Youtube.

Might look boring, but the time, energy and practice that goes into that display is not for the feint of heart.
-DBTO

Return to “Chit Chat Channel”