Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Who Died at Auschwitz

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:07 am
T I had to check it out after your comment above about infidels, It's not just atheists.. It also includes those who practice a different religion than Islam...

in·fi·del
[ˈinfəd(ə)l, ˈinfəˌdel]
noun
infidels (plural noun)
a person who does not believe in religion or who adheres to a religion other than one's own:
Quite correct there, Suzuki Johnny. We see that the vast numbers of islamic fundamentalist's know this definition,...and it is the basis for the endless attacks on Non-muslims the world over that are WELL documented for a long long time now.

But,....let's set aside the de-railing of your Thread here (into a muslim theology argument) and get back to that Main Topic outlined in your Original Posting.....that being....the replacement of holocaust-killed Jews with muslims,

Here more from that Article Supporting yours;

Europe shows a clear link between Muslim immigration and violent crime
By John R. Lott Jr. & James Varney, RealClearInvestigations December 1, 2022
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... 67625.html

Over the 10 years from 2012 to 2021, about 41 million people (a majority of them from Muslim countries) immigrated to the European Union, and of those about 3.8 million, over 9%, are estimated to have done so illegally. Sweden’s largely legal influx of newcomers averaged nearly 130,000 a year from 2012 to 2019, before the country began curtailing immigration in 2020.

Former Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson has said the country’s growing problems of Muslim gangs and violence are due to its failure to integrate foreign-born residents, whose numbers have doubled during the last two decades to about two million people (or almost 20% of the total population).

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

So another Islam bashing thread?

Kinda boring, don't you think??

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm

And bordering on political

But hay
Hate is Hate no mater where it comes from

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

:lmao: okay so everyone should know this but I will give a history lesson.
The Hebrews utilize the OT amongst other religious documents. They worship God. Christianity utilizes bother the NT and of course the OT, believing in the SAME God hence the Judeo-Christian connection. Islam utilizes the Koran, the OT, NT and all of the other Judeo-Christian text. All the text originate from the same God, and can be simplified as; the old/original news, new news, and newest news. All three religion's worship the SAME God because they are all division's of the same.
Therefore infidels in the Koran refers to non-believers and those who did not worship God. There were many pagan religions in the period that the prophet was receiving his messages from God. That's why Islam knows so much about the Hebrew and Christian religions, they are all connected.
It might interest some but the crusades promotional message was, kill an infidel to get to heaven. Oddly those killed by the first crusades crusaders we're all christians and jews. And the Pope thanked them for their misdeeds and granted them all indulgence.

THAT is the history, the facts, and the connection. If you look into history a bit more, specifically Islamic, you'll find that Muhammad gave explicit instructions to his followers to protect their Christian and Jewish brothers.
Sometimes you have to know the history, and not just some random dictionary definition in order to understand the world we live in.
Now someone will surely disagree with what I have posted above and that's fine if they want to remain ignorant. All I posted was a very abbreviated run down of historical facts. I'd suggest if it's something of interest or curiosity that you read up on it yourself, whomever yourself happens to be. And you can't get a good background for these topics in a day or two. So spare me the silly replies, I have done the research for decade's and know what all the source's say.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, answer me a couple simple questions. How many Islamic fundamentalist do you know? In fact how many Muslims period?
How many foreigner Muslims whom practice the Islamic faith have you actually sat down and talked with them about their faith and beliefs?
If your answer is as I believe (NONE), than you are simply parroting what you read or were told. Nothing wrong with that but I was once told by a very wise individual that it's smart to; believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see. It's really good advice.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

FallenAngel wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:40 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:

But hay
Hating murderous cults is reasonable. NOT hating a murderous cult is unreasonable.

If this thread is in the wrong forum, move it.

Oh by the way, islam is a murderous cult. Not a political comment, fact. Don't belive me, read the koran in chronological order. That book makes Stephen King novels look like fairy tales.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Herb wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:23 pm
FallenAngel wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:40 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:

But hay
Hating murderous cults is reasonable. NOT hating a murderous cult is unreasonable.

If this thread is in the wrong forum, move it.

Oh by the way, islam is a murderous cult. Not a political comment, fact. Don't belive me, read the koran in chronological order. That book makes Stephen King novels look like fairy tales.
Herb You just called me stupid???

The topic is
Who Died at Auschwitz
Auschwitz was the largest extermination camp and consisted of 2 camps Auschwitz 1 and Auschwitz 2 and is now a Museum that represents one of humanities largest failures,
Humanities Failures
I really dont feel a need to slam a group of people that practice the same ethics as the NAZI party in their one country in one breath and and preach that Auschwitz never happened

And Tbeck I know a bunch of Muslims
I have nothing positive to say about those I know
Herb I am not stupid Hate is Hate how ever it gets spun

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Fallen, never said anyone should have a positive view of any group of people. In fact if you go back you'll find where I stayed Islam and Muslim culture isn't compatible with western ideals. I do have several people that I consider friends living in different places around the world that are Muslims. They've always treated me with kindness and respect and I have stayed at the home of a couple of them while traveling abroad. My point being that MOST people who condemn an entire group of people are talking out their ass and have no idea. They're simply parrot's. Take Herb for example claiming the Koran is filled with hate from beginning to end. That's really interesting given he's never read it, parroting!!
I'm sure someone somewhere in the world is claiming the same about Judeo-Christian text right? After all the Adam/Eve story, Noah, etc aren't exactly stories of kindness. A vengeful God if I recall who killed off all of mankind.
Hate, bigotry, scapegoating are the reasons 80+ million perished in WWII and why many more will perish at some point in the future. We fail to see our shortcomings and repeat the same mistakes over again, it's our nature. So this century it's going to be Muslims again and at some point down the road it will be Asians, or pacific Islanders, or Hispanics, take a choice.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Since it's being debated, is the Holocaust a myth? There are in fact MANY alternative explanations for different events throughout the war, many far more believable and they eliminate the inconsistency in the normal narrative. We also know much evidence of what happened was covered up by our allies and self, and for the first time in human history combatants were put on trial. Good thing our side won because we committed some terrible atrocities. So is the west's narrative a myth? I don't know.
However have you ever wondered why it's a crime in Europe, punishable by a minimum 5year sentence in prison to even question or debate what occurred? Seems like they don't want people to question the narrative.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Since those who know history know there is no debate about whether the holocaust ever happened .....let's get back to what is The Main Topic....that which was mentioned in the very first posting by Suzuki Johnny herein;

Who Died at Auschwitz
With what is happening in the Middle East now I feel this should be passed along ...

.......And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naïve hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe......"

Now here's more about that which The Author of that Article In the First Message above mentioned;

Europe shows a clear link between Muslim immigration and violent crime
By John R. Lott Jr. & James Varney, RealClearInvestigations December 1, 2022
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com ... 67625.html

"......Adamson told RCI that while members of some immigrant groups, such as Vietnamese, were less prone to commit crimes compared with native Swedes, Muslims such as those from the Middle East and Africa – regions that account for most of the immigration to Sweden – were much more likely to do so. Overall, Adamson’s study concluded that Sweden’s murder rate had quadrupled due to Muslim immigration. Consequently, he said, he found RCI’s statistical analysis to be “believable.”

Researchers in Denmark reached similar conclusions about Muslim immigration and crime. An index shows that crime in 2020 was 51% higher among male immigrants and 149% higher among male offspring with a non-Western background than among the entire male population.

In Norway and Finland, too, higher incidence of crime is also found in Muslim immigrant populations, according to recent research. ....."

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

:lmao: well if faux news is a reliable source :lmao:
But let's examine the claim.
1. The OVERWHELMING make-up of Africa and the middle east are Muslims, surprisingly the immigrants from those places are OVERWHELMINGLY Muslim :ahha: .
Now if you transport a bunch of people from under developed nations/areas where little to no law exists, MANY will resort to the practice's learned in their native land's, survival of the fittest. If you're SURPRISED by this you really need to get out more.
It's like the old one liner; I'd kill for a Klondike bar....
For the record there's no debate that 6 million jews died in Europe during the second world war, BUT there's a great deal of debate amongst history scholar's about what and how it transpired. As judge Judy is fond of saying, if it doesn't sound true it's probably not. For example placing live individuals in an easy bake oven makes no sense. However cremation of deceased individuals make perfect sense.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm
.... As judge Judy is fond of saying, if it doesn't sound true it's probably not...
Fk'n Judge Judy?????
:popcorn:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

navigator wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm
.... As judge Judy is fond of saying, if it doesn't sound true it's probably not...
Fk'n Judge Judy?????
:popcorn:
Haha - she's a more reliable source of truth than anything Springy comes up with :clap:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

navigator, yes but in this instance her statement rings true.
Debate and discussion are healthy, and necessary within any society. Which raises a serious question regarding the Holocaust. If the standardized narrative is factual, censorship via law raises the question of what is being hidden.
In the case of the Holocaust narrative it's a lot being covered up. There are far too many inconsistencies in the traditional narrative. People not killed for things they were supposedly killed for, tossing living individuals into ovens, etc.... Yes the camps were brutal and inhumane. The Germans had a systematic operation in the camps that would result in death for many transported to the camp's. We know this because the German documents of the plans carried out, exist. So why so many inconsistent assertions? My favorite one is the gas chambers. Let's get this right; SOMETIMES they were gas chambers to kill the Jews, BUT SOMETIMES they were fumigation chamber's that were harmless. Which was it? Let's not forget that it was other Jewish prisoners leading the new arrivals into the chambers. Clearly if they were gas chambers there'd be no need for a camp.
These are the sorts of questions freely discussed by history scholar's in many countries but made illegal in Europe, why?
At least 100 new books about the Holocaust published annually, why? There's no other historical event in which so many new books are written. Did something new happen that the previous 10k books haven't covered? And why would Israel seek a UN backed resolution to ban debate on the Holocaust world wide?
Censorship makes me very curious about what the powers to be don't want knows.
There's 3 different camps. The first is the camp that says the Holocaust occurred just as everyone is taught in school. The second are the folk's who don't think it happened at all. Clearly their nut jobs. The 3rd group is the one that acknowledge that 6million jews perished in Europe but believe that the standard narrative is wrong and that more logical explanations are supported by hard facts. This group consists of many of the top historical authorities on that periods history.
Regardless of where one stands regarding the subject, it's clear that the author of the piece was simply promoting hatred towards immigrants and making them the scapegoat for all the countries problems. That's EXACTLY what Hitler and the Nazis did. So what was really lost in Europe was the ability to see that blaming people who are different isn't going to solve any problems

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Rising above the blanket ridicule(s),...and focusing on the FACTS....

The substance of the Article posted is backed up by well-regarded stats;
Had the article been read,....
https://crimeresearch.org/2022/12/at-re ... downplays/

.....This would have been what should have been the focus.
".........Dr. John Lott and James Varney have a piece at Real Clear Investigations on the relationship between crime and immigration. The data used in the investigation is available as a STATA data set here. The regression output is shown at the bottom of this post. ....
RCI collected homicide data for the European Union from the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime for 11 years, from 2010 to 2020, and compared it to rising percentages of each country’s foreign-born population. Even after accounting for variations among countries, the data show that each one percentage point increase in immigrant population is associated with a 3.6 percent increase in the homicide rate......
“These results are consistent with other studies in various European countries showing that immigrants – as a group – commit crime at higher rates than the native-born population,” said Tino Sanandaji of the Institute for Economic and Business History Research in Sweden. ......"

So as to make it easier ,.....some references from that Article.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisakim/20 ... 69dd5fa281
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sw ... 022-04-28/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50339977

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

So another Islam bashing thread from the forum retard.

Useless.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Seems some folks here fail to remember the opening posting by Suzuki Johnny; :Umm:
Who Died at Auschwitz
With what is happening in the Middle East now I feel this should be passed along ...

.......And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naïve hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe......"

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 am
Seems some folks here fail to remember the opening posting by Suzuki Johnny
That was pretty bad but you steered it totally to the shitter.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

"Mine is the only opinion that matters"
-Judge Judy

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Sage Observation there, navigator.

Posting Factual Reality that Stays Right On Topic to the subject matter of The Threads Discussion seems to go right over the heads of others. :uhh: