Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: GREEN ENERGY

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:34 pm
Your Turn
Other then being dead What do these 2 birds have in common
The commonality is not my talking point. Though I appreciate your making the mention. Why is because your asking said-same question further confirms what I have been saying.

That being,....this..'green energy'...is NOT what what we are being told it is. :space: Your comparative mention adds to the exposure that IT IS NOT ... 'environmentally friendly'....Nor... 'ecological sound'... and when the numbers are examined, it is as lethal, or worse, than Oil.

All that 'green energy' hype is...A LIE. :space: It is a technology that is being forced upon based in large part on THE LIE of man-made...'climate crisis'.

That issue has been exposed well in this thread here;
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9343

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 6:06 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9343
That thread is 26 pages of stupid.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

That thread has PLENTY of proof.

You are choosing to be ignorant of all the Evidences and Facts within it so as to keep on believing THE LIE. :dunno:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Designer wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:27 am
FallenAngel wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:34 pm
Your Turn
Other then being dead What do these 2 birds have in common
The commonality is not my talking point. Though I appreciate your making the mention. Why is because your asking said-same question further confirms what I have been saying.

That being,....this..'green energy'...is NOT what what we are being told it is. :space: Your comparative mention adds to the exposure that IT IS NOT ... 'environmentally friendly'....Nor... 'ecological sound'... and when the numbers are examined, it is as lethal, or worse, than Oil.

All that 'green energy' hype is...A LIE. :space: It is a technology that is being forced upon based in large part on THE LIE of man-made...'climate crisis'.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9343
I never thought it was true and then your post invade my screen
If you cant dazzle them with intelligence then Baffle them with Bullshit
The commonality is my question I could care less if it isnt your talking point
Your opinion has been noted
Designer wrote:
Why is because your asking said-same question further confirms what I have been saying.
My question to you that you cant answer confirms what you have been saying????
Your failure to answer my question confirms you dont know the answer
Also I may have used one of my other posts for your confirmation
Honestly You just dont get the big picture

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 9:29 am
I never thought it was true and then your post invade my screenc
Good that we agree that there is no man-made climate crisis.
FallenAngel wrote:
.....If you cant dazzle them with intelligence then Baffle them with Bullshit
This idiom comes a surprise. Why is because what I have posted is not bullshit. It is Backed Up by Published Fact from known and often expert sources.
FallenAngel wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 am
Designer wrote:
Why is because your asking said-same question further confirms what I have been saying.
My question to you that you cant answer confirms what you have been saying???? Your failure to answer my question confirms you dont know the answer
So sorry, but no. I know that answer to your question. you posted it here;
FallenAngel wrote:
I dont believe in Green energy It dosnt exist. :space: No such thing. :space: No energy is green. :space: All energy kills. :space: destroys all living things . :space: and pollutes the environment
So why post an answer to what has already been answered. To the point of this dialogue,...in truth, that you even post the comparative pictures Does Indeed, confirm what I have been saying all along. :bow:
And for the sake of clarity of this parlance, I reiterate ....I have been saying that...'green energy' is not green....we are being told A LIE.

Thank you your support in agreeing that we are indeed,..being told a Blatant LIE by the elite climate crisis/green energy cabal of LIARS.

That I do see this,...and more...refutes this observation;
FallenAngel wrote:
Honestly You just dont get the big picture

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Designer wrote:
"What do those dead birds have in common"
Then answer it if you can
But No you feel a need to hack my post to fit your agenda
Just more bull shit to weed through to get to a point that has been long pounded into dust that nothing will grow on

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

I am so glad I didnt post
so glad no one has mentioned getting sucked into jet engines
That was supposed to be funny and at least was on topic that turned into a heated discussion about bird strikes that wasnt on topic

Because that would have sucked

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:04 am
Designer wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 10:27 am
"What do those dead birds have in common" Then answer it if you can. But No you feel a need to hack my post to fit your agenda
:Umm: ....ummm,..FallenAngel?.... condensing the space needed to quote your EXACT words is not 'hacking'.

Verify your words I quoted here;
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=15036&start=61

The rest of what you posted really needn't be directly addressed. :dunno:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

FA - it's pointless trying to have a conversation with these idiots.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

So true
Wounder why he hasnt figured out I think he is an idiot
Kinda reminds me of Biden to be honest

Probably voted for him

Sorry forgot

GREEN ENERGY

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

FA, he won't answer your question because he would shoot his entire copy/paste theme right in the foot. He DOESN'T have a REAL opinion or thought, he just copy/pasted to create discontent.
My advice is put him on ignore. Have a dialogue with the other people that you find have something intelligent to post and skip right past the copy/paste.
I agree with what you said, climate change does exist but we aren't the culprit. It's occurred many times pre-industrial. However there are green energy sources given you utilize the definition of green energy. As you've pointed out, ALL energy sources come with an eco/environmental cost. Doesn't matter if it's wind, solar, petroleum, or nuclear.
The fake argument posted here is petroleum has engaged in blah blah blah...BS. the manufacturing, transportation, air pollutants, topographical damage, etc...attributed to the production of petroleum and it's products is just as harmful if not moreso than any other. My favorite is nuclear. We'll just encase spent waste in concrete and bury it. What could possibly go wrong there :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 3:05 pm
So true. Wounder why he hasnt figured out I think he is an idiot
Funny I don't think of you. :Umm:

So,....you agree that I didn't...'hack'...your words when I quoted them. :space: Now, we are making progress. :wink:

And thanks AGAIN for confirming what I have been showing about ..'green energy'. :bow:

Now,.to get more to your point, .let's see you post the answer to your question so we can discuss it instead of a guessing game.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Designer wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:26 am
FallenAngel wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 3:05 pm
So true. Wounder why he hasnt figured out I think he is an idiot
Funny I don't think of you. :Umm:

So,....you agree that I didn't...'hack'...your words when I quoted them. :space: Now, we are making progress. :wink:

And thanks AGAIN for confirming what I have been showing about ..'green energy'. :bow:

Now,.to get more to your point, .let's see you post the answer to your question so we can discuss it instead of a guessing game.
Well thank you for putting a smile on my face
Long post just to say you dont know
The topic is Green Energy The Big Lie and
Try to keep it at that and get off the what kills birds more

Also It isnt a guessing game
Its more of a test

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:32 am
The topic is Green Energy The Big Lie and Try to keep it at that and get off the what kills birds more
I didn't say that wind turbines kill more than any other energy source. :space: I don't know where you got this idea,....but it certainly wasn't my words.
Please stop attributing that which I didn't say to me.

Now,...I did say that wind turbines do kill birds ,..LOADS of them. :space: And, in thus doing so...they are NOT,...'environmentally friendly',...'ecological',..Etc..add nauseum..
And thus, killing as much as they do, proving that ..'green energy'...IS A LIE. :space: And that's not baffling bullshit...it's A FACT..

And thank you for your agreement that it is. :bow:

FallenAngel wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:32 am
Well thank you for putting a smile on my face. Long post just to say you dont know
Having stated clearly what I said above about green energy and birds,.. No one can read your mind,...hence I can't know what you are trying to say with this repetitive asking of your question.

So,....please,...cut-to-the-chase and state your point of such a question.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Everything in life is a trade off. We make decisions on what works best with the least amount of drawbacks.

Both of those birds died due to the production of energy. What we have to decide is which type of energy production provides the most benefits for the least cost.

What I have an issue with is the lies of the 'green energy' crowds about how bad the drawbacks of our carbon based energy are while ignoring the good it has, and continues to do. At the same time they REFUSE to even acknowledge that the tools to produce this power are massive intrusions into our life and do major damage to the environment.

We could go back to everyone walking everywhere. No modern fertilizers. No lights. Cook with wood. And many other BAD things from the past. Our carbon based energy has done more good, with less harm, than the current 'green energy' technology ever will.

I won't say that differnet sources of energy shouldn't be explored but before we spend trillions of dollars and disrupt our lives we need t make damn sure it will be at least as good as what we already have. We damn sure aren't there yet with the crap they are doing.

When I post opposition to the push for inefficient and even dangerous ideas it is make sure people have the information they need for decision making. The lame stream media, the government and the left in general damn sure won't tell the truth.

I don't ignore the drawbacks to our carbon based energy, I weigh the 2 systems and the current system is still better than what they are proposing with the 'green' push.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 8:07 am
Our carbon based energy has done more good, with less harm, than the current 'green energy' technology ever will.
Surely this has to be your zenith in stupidity.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

We are creatures of habit, using and doing what we always have.
Interesting piece of history; after the big wars there was a surplus of oil and the producer's weren't happy about that. So the oil was sprayed all over farm lands which had become dust bowls from over farming. Good for the environment right? Gets worse. While it did help with the depleted soil it also created an unexpected side, weeds flourished. Hence the advent of round-up which also got sprayed all over that soil and the crop's. AGAIN it helped with the weed problem but came with unexpected side, cancers.
Do we know everything about green energy and the potential problems they'll produce? Not hardly but like it or not, we'll all be using it.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 8:07 am
Everything in life is a trade off. We make decisions on what works best with the least amount of drawbacks.
What I have an issue with is the lies of the 'green energy' crowds about how bad the drawbacks of our carbon based energy are while ignoring the good it has, and continues to do. At the same time they REFUSE to even acknowledge that the tools to produce this power are massive intrusions into our life and do major damage to the environment.

We could go back to everyone walking everywhere. No modern fertilizers. No lights. Cook with wood. And many other BAD things from the past. Our carbon based energy has done more good, with less harm, than the current 'green energy' technology ever will.

I won't say that differnet sources of energy shouldn't be explored but before we spend trillions of dollars and disrupt our lives we need t make damn sure it will be at least as good as what we already have. We damn sure aren't there yet with the crap they are doing.

When I post opposition to the push for inefficient and even dangerous ideas it is make sure people have the information they need for decision making. The lame stream media, the government and the left in general damn sure won't tell the truth.

You make very good points. :space: And build on your observatoins, there is this Article bringing forth and filling in more on what you said..... alot of what is deliberately NOT said by the.. 'lame stream media and the leftists/governments;

Benefits of Fossil Fuels to Humanity Have Far Outweighed Negatives

DECEMBER 15, 2022 |BY SETH WHITEHEAD

The Natural Resources Defense Council claims fossil fuels have “exacted an enormous toll on humanity.” It is a belief shared and amplified by millions of “Keep It In the Ground” activists. But there are actually billions of examples why that opinion couldn’t be further from the truth. Eight billion, to be specific.

That latter figure happens to be the earth’s current population – eight times the amount of people that resided on the planet 200 years ago.
Prior to the wide-scale use of oil, natural gas and coal to make the high standard of living we enjoy today possible, eight out of 10 people lived in extreme poverty and most folks didn’t make it past their 30th birthday. As the Brookings Institute’s Samantha Gross recently wrote, “The pre-fossil era was not the utopia we envision.” Instead, it was rather miserable for a vast majority of the world’s occupants, most of which died far too young.
Fast forward a couple centuries, and the average person now lives more than 70 years and less than one in 10 people live in extreme poverty – the lowest level in human history. There has never been a better time to be alive. And it’s no coincidence fossil fuel use grew from almost nothing to 80-plus percent of the world’s energy supply over the past 200 years.

Contrary to the Natural Resources Defense Council’s claim that fossil fuels have “exacted an enormous toll on humanity,” the fossil fuel age has actually allowed humanity to flourish in unprecedented fashion. The examples why are almost too numerous to count.

Fossil fuels provide heat during the cold winter months, air conditioning during sweltering summer months and reliable electricity year-round. They have allowed access to healthcare via improved mobility, as well as medicines and petroleum-based healthcare products. They allow improved health in general by providing plentiful food, drinking water treatment and sewage management. These modern conveniences have improved the quality of life in the United States and other fortunate developed countries, leading directly to increased economic opportunity and longer lives, in general.

Even James Hansen, widely known as the father of global warming awareness, has said, “Let’s be clear: the frequent comparison of the fossil fuel and tobacco industries is nonsense. Fossil fuels are a valuable energy source that has done yeoman service for humankind.”

To be clear, fossil fuels, like all sources of energy, have environmental impacts. But it is dangerously misleading to focus exclusively on those impacts and completely ignore their massive benefits. And using this deeply flawed framing as the basis of campaigns to rapidly eliminate the source of 83 percent of the world’s energy and virtually all our modern products is even more dangerous considering the favored “alternatives” are completely inadequate to replace fossil fuels.

It can’t be emphasized enough that renewable energy – specifically wind and solar – can mostly generate electricity, and do so only when the sun is shining and the wind is blowing.

Wind and solar are not only unreliable for power generation, they provide no replacement for the thousands of uses for petroleum that are essential and largely taken for granted. :space: More than 6,000 everyday products, including dozens of electronics such as smart phones and computers, are largely petroleum-based. Petrochemicals are even needed to manufacture wind turbines, solar panels and more than 70 percent of the typical electric car. As Vanclav Smil, Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of Manitoba, recently wrote in TIME magazine, each of the four pillars of modern civilization – ammonia fertilizer produced from natural gas, plastic, steel and cement – could not exist without fossil fuels.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

I don't think anyone here is denying the usefulness of fossil fuels.

The point is they create carbon dioxide and pollution when used to create energy.

If there are other sources which DO NOT create co2 and pollution in use why not use them?

Even if you don't believe in the negative effects on the environment of fossil fuel burning, it's still a good thing.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

And those 'other sources' create their own serious environmental/habitat DESTRUCTION....on very large scale already,...and are being pushed to be quadrupled or MORE.

And if it wasn't for those who SEE THIS,....it would continue to be glossed over and LIED about to push the crap that these sources are.