Happy Memorial Day To Everyone!

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Happy Memorial Day To Everyone!

Post by Designer »

I hope all his well with you all. :space: We know it's .."Grand In Cajun Land" :ShitGrin: ....but how about elsewhere?

Do you have some Plans to commemorate this most Important Day?

I just yesterday got together with some fellow Riders and lead a Ride through our local countryside. A request was made to Ride across Bridges by one of our Lady Riders,...and many crossings were included. :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Happy Memorial Day To Everyone!

Post by Herb »

Tomorrow I am on the American Legion Ceremonial team. Every Memorial Day we do a ceremony at all 3 local cemetaries to honor fallen military.

All of the veterans organizations take part with flag displays and short speeches. The VFW Chaplin does a prayer of rememberance for all of those buried there.

Pretty impressive.

In the evening my wife and I are doing a BBQ for friends and family in the area.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
BIKE REPOED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I salute all who have given all for this great country of ours :bow: :bow: :bow:
They are not forgotten.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

HARRIS
Bike in shop for repair
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

NOT TO FAR FROM MY HOME THERE IS A NEW NATIONAL CEMETERY, WASHINGTON'S CROSSING, PA. I GO THERE OFTEN TO OFFER THANKS. I APPRECIATE THE GEOMETRIC PRECISION OF ALL THE GRAVE MARKERS ALIGNED. THE PEACEFULNESS AS THE WIND CROSSES OVER THE ONCE CORNFIELD, AND THE STARKNESS OF THE WHITE TOMBSTONES AND THE BLUE SKIES. ALL THE SOULS BURIED THERE IN A NEW CEMETERY, FILLING UP RAPIDLY. ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED THEIR COUNTRY GETTING THE FINAL RESPECT THEY EARNED ON LAND WALKED UPON BY REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIERS A LONG TIME AGO. IT'S A SHAME WE TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE DEAD THAN THE LIVING VETERANS, MANY WHO DEAL WITH THE HORROR"S OF MILITARY LIFE DAILY ALONE AND AT THE NEGLECT OF OUR GOVERNMENT. AND IT''S MOST PRONOUNCED BY THE ADMINISTRATION'S GREAT CONCERN FOR ILLEGAL INVADERS CROSSING THE BORDER. WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW WOULD BE SO!
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

There are some really good videos here.

https://links.prageru.com/e/evib?_t=c59 ... 76kXVMt2sH
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

HARRIS wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 4:06 am
NOT TO FAR FROM MY HOME THERE IS A NEW NATIONAL CEMETERY, WASHINGTON'S CROSSING, PA. I GO THERE OFTEN TO OFFER THANKS. I APPRECIATE THE GEOMETRIC PRECISION OF ALL THE GRAVE MARKERS ALIGNED. THE PEACEFULNESS AS THE WIND CROSSES OVER THE ONCE CORNFIELD, AND THE STARKNESS OF THE WHITE TOMBSTONES AND THE BLUE SKIES. ALL THE SOULS BURIED THERE IN A NEW CEMETERY, FILLING UP RAPIDLY. ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED THEIR COUNTRY GETTING THE FINAL RESPECT THEY EARNED ON LAND WALKED UPON BY REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIERS A LONG TIME AGO. IT'S A SHAME WE TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE DEAD THAN THE LIVING VETERANS, MANY WHO DEAL WITH THE HORROR"S OF MILITARY LIFE DAILY ALONE AND AT THE NEGLECT OF OUR GOVERNMENT. AND IT''S MOST PRONOUNCED BY THE ADMINISTRATION'S GREAT CONCERN FOR ILLEGAL INVADERS CROSSING THE BORDER. WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW WOULD BE SO!

This great country of ours will suffer the burden of allowing these illegals into the US for years to come, not only the monetary but the abuse of our laws as well. sleepy joe will be long gone by the time these illegals will be running amuck among the populace... :fubird: :fubird: :fubird: :bonk: :bonk:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:59 am
HARRIS wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 4:06 am
IT'S A SHAME WE TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE DEAD THAN THE LIVING VETERANS,..... MANY WHO DEAL WITH THE HORROR"S OF MILITARY LIFE DAILY ALONE AND AT THE NEGLECT OF OUR GOVERNMENT. AND IT''S MOST PRONOUNCED BY THE ADMINISTRATION'S GREAT CONCERN FOR ILLEGAL INVADERS CROSSING THE BORDER. WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW WOULD BE SO!
This great country of ours will suffer the burden of allowing these illegals into the US for years to come, not only the monetary but the abuse of our laws as well. sleepy joe will be long gone by the time these illegals will be running amuck among the populace... :fubird: :fubird: :fubird: :bonk: :bonk:
All so exactly correct. :space: It is the left-wing that ..IS THE ENEMY OF AMERICA. The list of evidences proving that Truth could fill multiple PAGES herein.

Here is just one example indicative of what they try to perpetrate against America;

Mayor Ripped Over Plan to Give 11-Year-Old Kids, Migrants Voting Powers
May 31, 2024 by New York Post

Boston’s woke Mayor Michelle Wu has been ripped over a “tone-deaf” and “unserious” plan to give kids as young as 11 and undocumented migrants voting rights when it comes to deciding how millions of dollars in public funds are doled out.

This one might get stopped, but the many dozens of others have not.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Fro a long time I thought that giving 18year old kids the right to vote was the worst mistake they could make. Now they are trying to top that fuck up.