See how....

Keep it civil
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: See how....

Post by YoDude »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbup: John's a butt scratcher! It's okay, I sometimes get an itch too :thumbup:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

Good thing I have no friends. Wouldn't want them to catch me riding either. One man's moped is another man's Harley. Besides, fat chicks do all sorts of things that skinny, self respecting chicks wouldn't even try.

The moral of the story: Take home a fat chick and test ride her, before you think she's just another oil leaking Harley.

Or something like that. :jester: :lmao:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

A saloon, isn't that where women go to spread gossip and get their hair fixed?

True story: I went to give my mom a ride home from the Beauty shop once and the lady talked me into letting her cut my hair. I could see her in the mirror cutting the back with a straight razor when I felt a little nick and she whispered "oops." Trust me when you hear someone cutting your hair say oops it is never a good thing. Anyway, I noticed that she was rinsing blood out of the towel she had around my shoulders to catch the cut hair. It seems she had cut off a mole on my neck she didn't see because of my long hair. It took 30 min. to get that little cut to stop bleeding. :eek: Needless to say I never let her cut my hair again. :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: