T'weren't one of my better days

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: T'weren't one of my better days

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

YoDude9999 wrote:If you can survive without it, I'd suggest you pass it by and look for one that runs instead. Sounds like they'd have to trailer it to you and I could see that being a hassle to deal with once it got there.

Yo-
okay, here is the reason I wanted this motor home...the payments are what I can afford when I can afford it. No set payment and no set payment date. If I can afford $50 then that is what I pay when I can afford it. If it is a holiday month then she may get nothing and she expects nothing. She has said time and again that if she doesn't sell it then it will sit and rot and nobody gets any use out of it. I do know and so does she that since it has sat as long as it has that it will need new tires put on before I can take it out. But the purpose is not to travel in it but to live in it. The plans are to find a couple of acres, park the motor home on it and forget it is can be driven. When I need to go somewhere I take the bike and small trailer with the box on it since that is what I bought it for. Of course if the weather is too bad to get the bike out I will drive the van.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: