Food stamps for marijuana?

Keep it civil
Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Re: Food stamps for marijuana?

Post by Larry TN »

98VS1400 wrote:I just watched a segment on Bill O'Reilly's show where he interviewed that libtard Geraldo Rivera. The top of discussion was how there is a glitch or loophole in the TANF & SNAP programs which allows the recipients to purchase marijuana! What??? I don't care where you come down on the marijuana discussion, you have to agree that federal dollars to purchase marijuana is insane, right?
Nothing that garners votes for the political party that came up with the plan initially can be called insane, you would have to be insane to call that insane, just ask a libtard.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

That is just flat out wrong. I don't have any food stamps. :sad:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

98VS1400 wrote:
RoadKing wrote:That is just flat out wrong. I don't have any food stamps. :sad:
Just sell a couple of your bikes, run on down to your local welfare office and get ya some. After you are on the teet, go back and buy you another bike or three!
The teet? Really? Big and round and warm and soft? Yer kidding. Really?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

SAY NO TO HILLARY!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.