Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: I own crypto!

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:41 am

I ALREADY TOLD YOU! THE BARTER SYSTEM A VERY REAL POSSIBILITY. CHAOS. YOU'LL BE WISHING YOU HAD SOME GOOD OLD YANKEE GREENBACK DOLLARS AGAIN TO MAKE YOUR TRANSACTIONS. BUT, GO ON WITH YOUR DIGITAL OBSESSION. IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT.

OK, then be done with it.

I'll continue to discuss with the other members on here.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

The India-based Megh Updates platform, one of the world’s largest online informational platforms in terms of views, has stated that BRICS countries have officially overtaken G7 in share of world PPP GDP, and that this trend can be expected to continue.

https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/news/2 ... lobal-gdp/
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

sgtcall wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:44 pm
The India-based Megh Updates platform, one of the world’s largest online informational platforms in terms of views, has stated that BRICS countries have officially overtaken G7 in share of world PPP GDP, and that this trend can be expected to continue.

Intertesting!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:04 pm
sgtcall wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:44 pm

Intertesting!
And to think that China’s value is made possible by American dollars spent by American consumers.

Trump was beginning to control trade deficit with China. Then, an election was stolen from him and We The People. Trump had made us energy independent. I have always loved a quote from Rush, “Ours is an economy based on the free flow of oil at market prices”. Trump understands that. But Biden has destroyed our independence, our ability to make money producing energy. I understand that Chinese currency, Yuan, is now the basis of oil trade, not the dollar. True? Biden stole an election and is now destroying our economy. No wonder BRICS has overtaken G7.

If I am making mistakes here, feel free to correct me. I have become overwhelmed by this insanity.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

RK, Spot on.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Believe it or not, we are in the begining throngs of the end of the US dollar/note. When other countries are joining in to no longer accept USD then get ready for a financial beat down.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:25 pm
Believe it or not, we are in the begining throngs of the end of the US dollar/note. When other countries are joining in to no longer accept USD then get ready for a financial beat down.
If they don't want them, then stop giving them away... No more foreign aid, nothing to the UN, etc...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:11 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:25 pm
If they don't want them, then stop giving them away... No more foreign aid, nothing to the UN, etc...
At this point, I don't believe they give a shit. They're doing much better with the Ruppie than the US dollar is. The United States citizens better start seeing that the rest of the world is slowly starting to tell the US that they're done with them.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Ho-lee-shit!!! Guess who got hacked and revealed who owns THE MOST amount of Dogecoin???

Elon Musk??? Nope.

Michael Saylor??? Nope.

Sam Bankman Freid??? Nope.

The f&*kin' Securities Exchange Commision??? YEP!!! :hellfire: :hellfire: :hellfire:

These same assholes have been suing EVERYONE saying all of these different cryptocurrencies are "securities", despite the FACT they don't even pass the SEC's Howey Test of what makes something a security!!! :hellfire: Not only that, they're suing Coinbase and other exchanges for the SAME DAMN THING the SEC now appears to be doing.

Rotten to the core. Can't wait for Jerome Powell's testimony this week in front of Congress. How's he gonna spin this one?

***And the kicker...the hackers were able to breach their crypto wallet by using the password, "12345"!!!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Japan Breaks With U.S. Allies, Buys Russian Oil at Prices Above Cap

https://www.wsj.com/articles/japan-brea ... p-1395accb

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:18 pm

According to the link you provide, the increase by Japan in purchase of Russian LNG is tiny and WITH US approval. No big.
Also, something interesting regarding USD. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union, monetary blocks existed. Only after Soviet collapse did USD become singularly the major world currency. Most economists I read and see on financial TV feel that a return to blocks is actually healthy for USD. Another no big.
The key to all this is getting rid of Biden, a return to US energy independence, and becoming competitive again in the petro world. Pray for Trump. We and the world need his strong leadership.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:47 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:18 pm

According to the link you provide, the increase by Japan in purchase of Russian LNG is tiny and WITH US approval. No big.
Also, something interesting regarding USD. Before the collapse of the Soviet Union, monetary blocks existed. Only after Soviet collapse did USD become singularly the major world currency. Most economists I read and see on financial TV feel that a return to blocks is actually healthy for USD. Another no big.
The key to all this is getting rid of Biden, a return to US energy independence, and becoming competitive again in the petro world. Pray for Trump. We and the world need his strong leadership.

My fear is that, dumb ass Biden depleted half of our strategic reserves that they're estimating it will take 10 years to fill them back up...and with things heating up with the Super Powers seeming to take Russia's side, we may be looking at some major wars.

Now Saudi is cutting back production.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THIS WAS ALL ORCHESTRATED TO HAPPEN .... MAKE THE USA SUFFER
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

HARRIS wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:13 am
Ya think? Orchestrated by whom? China Joe, maybe?
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:56 am
HARRIS wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:13 am
Ya think? Orchestrated by whom? China Joe, maybe?
O-b-a-m-a!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

On this day, April 5, 1933...FDR signed an executive order FORCING the American people to turn over their precious metal gold for a central bank "note" that we now refer to as "the US dollar".

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Worth listening to.
[YoutubeURL][/YoutubeURL]
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

This one you all need to watch.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

sgtcall wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:01 pm
This one you all need to watch.

Tucker is very careful throughout to not arrive at any overboard conclusions regarding the facts he presents. That is good. He suggests widespread poverty here at home as the dollar loses value globally, a no brainer. What he doesn’t suggest is total collapse of the dollar and for good reason… China depends on continuing trade with us in order to keep their economy strong. They can remain patient in their effort to replace us as the dominant world economy. Their ace in the hole is Biden. You see, without competition from us in petroleum, BRICS grows stronger.

Biden, using green energy as a ruse, is destroying our oil wealth and in turn weakening our economy. This was predicted by Trump after the November 2020 election. Accurate reporting, but nothing new here, Tucker.
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Someone disguised as Zelensky was able to prank the head of the European Central Bank (it's on audio, I will try and find a link). They got her (Guardia) to admit that they will be going to a digital currency and (more importantly) the central bank WILL have total control over the money...how it's spent, how much of YOUR money you can spend, and on what.

Also, the US Fed will be implementing the "FedNow" app. What does this do? It will force companies like Amazon to use the FedNow app, meaning, EVERYTHING purchased by YOU on Amazon will go through the Fed Now app FIRST, then the funds will be delivered to Amazon.

This will be rolled out on July 1st which means the Fed will now know what you've purchased and how much you spent on just about everything you buy.