Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: I own crypto!

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:19 pm
Someone disguised as Zelensky was able to prank the head of the European Central Bank (it's on audio, I will try and find a link). They got her (Guardia) to admit that they will be going to a digital currency and (more importantly) the central bank WILL have total control over the money...how it's spent, how much of YOUR money you can spend, and on what.

Also, the US Fed will be implementing the "FedNow" app. What does this do? It will force companies like Amazon to use the FedNow app, meaning, EVERYTHING purchased by YOU on Amazon will go through the Fed Now app FIRST, then the funds will be delivered to Amazon.

This will be rolled out on July 1st which means the Fed will now know what you've purchased and how much you spent on just about everything you buy.
In your predictions you continue on as tho the change will go on business as usual along with no more buying privacy. One very important consequence you miss… inflation on steroids. In the discussions to come you will hear this argued over and over and by itself is a digital currency killer. And…

The accounts I read are that paper currency will continue. Guns will become a hot black market item. You, along with others here, need to see things with an outlaw point of view. I know, a very foreign concept that does not compute.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:07 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:19 pm
Someone disguised as Zelensky was able to prank the head of the European Central Bank (it's on audio, I will try and find a link). They got her (Guardia) to admit that they will be going to a digital currency and (more importantly) the central bank WILL have total control over the money...how it's spent, how much of YOUR money you can spend, and on what.

Also, the US Fed will be implementing the "FedNow" app. What does this do? It will force companies like Amazon to use the FedNow app, meaning, EVERYTHING purchased by YOU on Amazon will go through the Fed Now app FIRST, then the funds will be delivered to Amazon.

This will be rolled out on July 1st which means the Fed will now know what you've purchased and how much you spent on just about everything you buy.
In your predictions you continue on as tho the change will go on business as usual along with no more buying privacy. One very important consequence you miss… inflation on steroids. In the discussions to come you will hear this argued over and over and by itself is a digital currency killer. And…

The accounts I read are that paper currency will continue. Guns will become a hot black market item. You, along with others here, need to see things with an outlaw point of view. I know, a very foreign concept that does not compute.

Maybe I'm to "sky is falling" when it comes to fiat. Do I think fiat is going away? Yep! Do I think it's going to happen over night? Nope!

As for seeing things through an outlaw point of view...I've been rady and waiting for a long time. And this is where I will NEVER forgive Trump/Kash/Scavino/etc. There was always a different way to get things done and sometimes, the ONLY way to make a point stick is to punch someone in the face. Playing by the rules only gets you so far. Think "Rules of War". What a complete and utter idiotic idea to put rules in place for killing people.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DF, you need mention “the rule of law”. It has become sacred to law abiding patriots to the point they are shackled by it. It is why the bad guys (Dims), who are not afraid to lie and ignore the law are winning while the good guys continue within the confinements of the rule of law. And I’m not just talking about the politicians, I’m talking about you and me.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:51 am
DF, you need mention “the rule of law”. It has become sacred to law abiding patriots to the point they are shackled by it. It is why the bad guys (Dims), who are not afraid to lie and ignore the law are winning while the good guys continue within the confinements of the rule of law. And I’m not just talking about the politicians, I’m talking about you and me.
How does one accomplish this when the law abiding keep obeying the laws whereas the law breakers keep breaking the laws? And, more to the point, the law breakers suffer nothing, whereas many of the law-abiding are punished.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:48 am
RoadKing wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:51 am
How does one accomplish this when the law abiding keep obeying the laws whereas the law breakers keep breaking the laws? And, more to the point, the law breakers suffer nothing, whereas many of the law-abiding are punished.
Perhaps there is a breaking point.
When, in the course of human events…
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:02 am

I do believe there is. And this is my issue with Trump and his team. We're all being told his plan is in place (whether Trump is "Q" or it's something else). But the patriots are being told to stand down, let "the plan" run it's course as "they have it all".

There's children being trafficked by the thousands...and they have it all. Which means they continue to allow the suffering because they want to play by the rules.

In my book, that's just as criminal as committing the actual crime. I will NEVER forgive Trump for that.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:12 am
RoadKing wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:02 am

I do believe there is. And this is my issue with Trump and his team. We're all being told his plan is in place (whether Trump is "Q" or it's something else). But the patriots are being told to stand down, let "the plan" run it's course as "they have it all".

There's children being trafficked by the thousands...and they have it all. Which means they continue to allow the suffering because they want to play by the rules.

In my book, that's just as criminal as committing the actual crime. I will NEVER forgive Trump for that.
I beg to differ with you. Trump is a fighter but for him to be effective he has to do it within the law or he will be destroyed by a machine that has already been using lies to get rid of him since 2015. He and the R’s have been speaking out vociferously against human trafficking and that was one of the reasons for the wall. I have followed Trump closely since 2015, listened to most of his speeches. I think it a huge mistake for you to dismiss him.
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Back to banking for a minute:

"JPMorgan continued to do business with Jeffrey Epstein for five years after Epstein pleaded guilty to one of his crimes.
Damon's response:
"Hindsight is a fabulous gift."

In other words:
No one expected Trump to win and for Epstein Island to be subsequently shut down or they would have cut ties much sooner.
I seriously doubt the masses would even know Jeffrey Epstein's name if it wasn't for Trump and white hats, do you?"

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

So, apparently they do things a little differently in Europe. This LaGuara lady that's the head of France's central bank has just issued that it's now ILLEGAL to use more than $1,000 euros in cash to pay for something!!!

Basically, she's telling the people of France that they can no longer use the Central Bank's notes to pay for anything in cash that's over $1,000 euro. IT'S THE CENTRAL BANK'S CASH!!!

She also added that this will become even less as...they print more money.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

De-dollarization Report:

The body blows are coming harder and faster.

1. China and Russia trade in own currencies
2. Russia bans SWIFT
3. Brazil and Argentina call for Latin bloc currency
4. Brazil and China use their own currencies
5. UAE sells energy to China using Yuan
6. ASEAN considers indigenous payment systems and full ban of all Western currencies
7. France completes first Yuan-oriented LNG purchase
8. Kenya purchases Saudi oil with its own currency

The de-dollarization movement originally started by Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi is now mainstream around the globe. The ghosts of Iraq and Libya have come back to haunt the West.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

No, the stupidity of the demented pervert's administration is coming back to haunt our country. All of this is because of the monatary policies of the administration.

This is just one more part of the left's plan to destroy the USA.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Herb wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:46 pm
No, the stupidity of the demented pervert's administration is coming back to haunt our country. All of this is because of the monatary policies of the administration.

This is just one more part of the left's plan to destroy the USA.
Actually this started with bad decisions by Nixon and Joe is just putting the final nail in the coffin. Trump tried to save us by making us energy independent therefore negating the problem of the petrol dollar but of course Joe fixed that on day one.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Keep an eye out for "Project Sandman".

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

13th largest U.S. Bank is about to crumble.

Wonder who's next???

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:33 pm
13th largest U.S. Bank is about to crumble.

Wonder who's next???
The USA...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Dayum! Get ready...it's coming. :hellfire:

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 5:16 pm
Dayum! Get ready...it's coming. :hellfire:

Good.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

I study on this shit with a sense of urgency and I see no way out. Never thought I’d say it, but I am beginning to see ownership of physical gold as the only possible shelter.

Who do I blame? I blame the supposed 81 million voters who placed this demented puke in the White House. I cannot blame the banks nor Congress. We were not in this trouble three years ago. I am sick of hearing that MAGA, Trump, and his supporters are the cause of all ills. It’s Biden singularly, Biden and the slime swamp culture he represents.
Signifying nothing”

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 10:06 pm
I study on this shit with a sense of urgency and I see no way out. Never thought I’d say it, but I am beginning to see ownership of physical gold as the only possible shelter.
I've been telling you guys to start stacking physical gold and silver for years now. Everyone thought I was crazy but now maybe some understand that physical metals may not increase wealth quickly but they can protect it. Right now cash in a bank is up for grabs and the dollar is about to go into a major devaluation. BRICS is pushing for a world wide gold standard but Americans are ignoring it because we tend to believe that the dollar is almighty.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

sgtcall wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 10:50 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 10:06 pm
I've been telling you guys to start stacking physical gold and silver for years now. Everyone thought I was crazy but now maybe some understand that physical metals may not increase wealth quickly but they can protect it. Right now cash in a bank is up for grabs and the dollar is about to go into a major devaluation. BRICS is pushing for a world wide gold standard but Americans are ignoring it because we tend to believe that the dollar is almighty.
Don’t include me in “you guys”. I have never thought you nor anyone else to be crazy for owning gold. But I have always thought it difficult as a means of exchange in a SHTF situation. In a Black Swan environment it seems to me that gold will be just as useless as cash. But, at least gold will be a whole lot prettier to look at. But, hey, ive got a valuable bar of soap (which you need) I’ll trade ya for that valuable can of beans (which I need).

Many see a collapse of the dollar to be merely a transition event for another way of doing business as usual. I don’t. I see it as a catastrophic Black Swan event with worldwide repercussions. I continue to be a prepper in the way I am able. Stored food for me and the pups, a shotgun, a roof. Maybe even some hidden gold I can take out and admire.
But, hey, I just turned 80 a few days ago and am realizing that for the first time in my life it is a milestone where the odds are slim of seeing the next decade. I have become a potentially mean and dangerous old guy that doesn’t give a fuck and only craves participation in a gathering of like minded riders who don’t want to be fucked with.
Signifying nothing”