Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: VN2000 Kaw

Re: I own crypto!

Post by Yooper »

sgtcall wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 10:50 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 10:06 pm
I study on this shit with a sense of urgency and I see no way out. Never thought I’d say it, but I am beginning to see ownership of physical gold as the only possible shelter.
I've been telling you guys to start stacking physical gold and silver for years now.
And some of us listened. And came to the same conclusion, we are on the skids. I'm about as ready as I can be.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

navigator wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 8:32 am
The Spot Gold price is the price for paper gold not physical. Don't buy paper gold.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

So now the banking meltdown is worse than 2008 and we are not half way through the year. If the government keeps bailing out banks but not forcing them to change we are just wasting tax payer dollars. If a bank is bailed out every executive should be fired with no severance Package and new leadership should take over.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Watch the banks collapse...then take a look at who's taking the failed ones over. JP Morgan, for one.

They're consoladating the banks. The deep state/central banks want totaly control. Another reason why they're still pushing a CBDC.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Janet Yellen says that Treasury will run out of money by June 1st and that if congress doesn't raise the debt ceiling we are headed for economic collapse and that a constitutional crisis looms if congress does nothing. She says there is no good action to prevent catastrophe and then goes on to say how our banking system is strong and that we have no systematic problem. 😂
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Remember...saying that the central banks want to take over your entire lives is just "conspiracy theory". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Banks: "We need to know how much bitcoin you're taking out and why/what you're going to use it for. If you don't tell us we will block your bitcoin from being used."

Me: " :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!"

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Seriously, how can you see the collapse of the world economy so hilarious (as your emoticons state)? Just to prove a point as you enter the dark ages with the rest of us IF such collapse occurs? You are in no way exempt. Do you seriously believe that your ownership of a little crypto will save you? I don’t recall anyone scoffing at you for stating what is already well known, that the banks are in trouble…that is not an original thought. Personally, I only state confusion as to how your topic title will do anyone any good no matter how much crypto they own. Please answer me fairly, address the entirety of this post. Don’t play troll by cherry picking. Thank you.

Another aspect…
President Trump recently stated that that the collapse of our currency reserve could render us third world status and as a way to protect ourselves as investors is to diversify into gold IRA’s. Sounds good, but how will that even help in the event of total collapse?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:26 pm
Janet Yellen says that Treasury will run out of money by June 1st and that if congress doesn't raise the debt ceiling we are headed for economic collapse and that a constitutional crisis looms if congress does nothing. She says there is no good action to prevent catastrophe and then goes on to say how our banking system is strong and that we have no systematic problem. 😂
Yelten is a liar. Congress did something, presented a bill that raises the debt ceiling while reducing federal spending. The problem? Biden, plain and simple, who says he will not sign off on the Republican sponsored spending cuts.

The above information is being twisted by the MSM who are but a propaganda arm of the Democrat party and, DF, you are being duped into disseminating their bullshit whether you realize it or not. However, as small as this forum is I guess it doesn’t really matter. What a waste of time, huh? That is, us pouring out our passions to maybe only five or six other people. Just a bullshit disagreement that is not going to make a difference nor matter a wit.

Look what they’ve got on their side. First, the powerhouse viewership of combined NBC, CBS, and ABC. Then, MSNBC and CNN on cable. Then, New York Times and Wapo. Also, entertainment. Schools. Pretty one sided, eh? And we have Fox? What a joke that is. We lost heart and soul when Rush got sick. And now, they are trying with all their might to destroy Trump. Trump, our last hope, we had better get solidly behind him, that’s what matters, not types of currency.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 9:46 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:26 pm
Yelten is a liar. Congress did something, presented a bill that raises the debt ceiling while reducing federal spending. The problem? Biden, plain and simple, who says he will not sign off on the Republican sponsored spending cuts.

The above information is being twisted by the MSM who are but a propaganda arm of the Democrat party and, DF, you are being duped into disseminating their bullshit whether you realize it or not. However, as small as this forum is I guess it doesn’t really matter. What a waste of time, huh? That is, us pouring out our passions to maybe only five or six other people. Just a bullshit disagreement that is not going to make a difference nor matter a wit.

Look what they’ve got on their side. First, the powerhouse viewership of combined NBC, CBS, and ABC. Then, MSNBC and CNN on cable. Then, New York Times and Wapo. Also, entertainment. Schools. Pretty one sided, eh? And we have Fox? What a joke that is. We lost heart and soul when Rush got sick. And now, they are trying with all their might to destroy Trump. Trump, our last hope, we had better get solidly behind him, that’s what matters, not types of currency.
Spot on RK.

However, I will continue to post everywhere I can that it is the dims that are screwing us over.

This is only one of the sites I am still able to post on, been blocked on many sites for telling the truth.

The trouble is that most of the left wing sites block out the truth.

Thank God that Twitter is allowing disenting comments. OANN still tells the truth and accepts all voices.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

What I've said before...this entire fiat collapse HAS BEEN PLANNED!!! (That's why they're pushing for CBDC's.)

How can we keep going with fiat currency becoming more worthless every hour??? Think when the Germans were burning stacks and stacks of fiat currency to keep warm...it's got to reach the end sometime. THAT'S HOW THE SYSTEM WAS SET UP.

I'm not applauding this ever happening. But I don't understand why you feel we should keep the charade going.

I do think Trump has a plan to ween us into something different, and I do believe it involves gold, so stock up! And NOT paper gold...regular, mined from the ground, that you can hold in your hand, gold.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Why do you constantly claim that there is nothing backing our dollar and it is a problem, but, at the same time you advocate for crypto that has nothing of value behind it? At least the dollar has a promise of the US government backing it.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 12:19 pm
Why do you constantly claim that there is nothing backing our dollar and it is a problem, but, at the same time you advocate for crypto that has nothing of value behind it? At least the dollar has a promise of the US government backing it.
Because bitcoin stops at 21 million. Fiat...keep printing...and printing...and printing....

What is gold backed by? Only trust. Why "trust"? Because people know there's a finite amount.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 6:56 pm
Herb wrote:
Because bitcoin stops at 21 million. Fiat...keep printing...and printing...and printing....

What is gold backed by? Only trust. Why "trust"? Because people know there's a finite amount.
There you go again, talking in circles and what is interesting is I don’t think you even realize you are. Crypto has value because there’s only so much of it while at the same time paper currency is limitless and that’s what gives crypto its value? That’s what you are saying. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! But, somehow you think it does. And besides, what value does crypto have if you have none and RIGHT NOW BITCOIN COSTS A WHOLE LOT OF PAPER CURRENCY MOTHERHUMPING “FIAT” TO OBTAIN WHICH MOST PEOPLE DON’T HAVE. Paper money has it’s limits, too, most of us have a limited supply! BESIDES, IF I HAD A CHOICE BETWEEN SPENDING 25K ON A NEW HARLEY OR ON CRYPTO? I WOULD GO FOR A MOTORCYCLE RIDE!
Now, go back to talking in circles again about how we are advocates for “fiat”, which we are not saying at all, simply because we doubt the value of crypto as a means of exchange in the event of economic collapse. Either you just can’t wrap your brain around your obsession or you think it great sport to keep this thread going. I think I’m going to start a topic titled…

I DON’T OWN CRYPTO BUT SO FUCKING WHAT?

I think I have typed too much here for your brain to absorb as a single entity or concept. So, back to your cherry picking and talking in circles. Fuck. Tell us again how somehow we are advocates for “fiat” simply because we reject crypto.
Signifying nothing”

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

How do they value crypto?

Against the dollar.

'nuff said?

:Cool:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:23 am

Against the dollar.

'nuff said?

From time to time I look in my wallet and spy a C note there and find it comforting. Food. Shelter. Yep, enuff said.
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:20 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Herb wrote:

I think I have typed too much here for your brain to absorb as a single entity or concept. So, back to your cherry picking and talking in circles. Fuck. Tell us again how somehow we are advocates for “fiat” simply because we reject crypto.
I, or anyone else doesn't give one shit about what you own and what you don't.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 2:23 am

Against the dollar.

'nuff said?

Not all crypto. I have bought things using bitcoin...botcoin for bitcoin. That PROVES it's not (always) backed by the dollar.

Y'all talk shit about something you don't know about. Awesome! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 4:46 am
RoadKing wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:20 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Herb wrote:

I, or anyone else doesn't give one shit about what you own and what you don't.
Well, perhaps that holds true for you as well!! Nobody gives one shit about you owning crypto. You ever think of that? Hey? Why the animus? A Harley guy piss in your Fruity Pebbles this morn? Or are you suffering from a crypto derangement syndrome?
Oh, yeah, I see you left out all the salient stuff I said to you. Figures.
Pax, amigo.
Signifying nothing”

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Anything can be used for trade. I have traded a car for a motorcycle, an old pickup for guns, work for food or gas. Cash money just makes the trading more convient and easier.
crypto increases the dificulty of a trade over cash. Cash is in my pocket and I hand it to the other person for an item.
crypto I have to use some type of computer system to keep track of it and spend it.
I want cash in hand, not in some electronic wallet.

BTW, you say there is only 21 billion in bitcoin, how do you know that??? Why is it not possible for someone to invent more out of thin air. It would be impossible for the average person to know.