ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Herb »

Yeah it just took me 10 minutes to get on... I just keep trying.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Not to change the subject but the following ins interesting article about what can go wrong in a combat situation where numerous agencies and intities are involved. Communication is the key, if communications break down, things go downhill, fast.

https://thepatrioticnews.com/2024/04/06 ... 71cbeed85f
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

ANOTHER JOHNNY MOTHERLOAD ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

This Sheriff has the perfect response... :lmao:

https://conservativeundergroundnews.com ... m_content=

...Sheriff’s office reveals why they think there’s no Bigfoot in the area
The Stevens County Sheriff’s Office let the hunter know that the Big Meadow Lake area that he wanted to hunt for Sasquatch in was actually in a neighboring county.

“So our Patrol Chief called the inquiring party back to pass on two important pieces of information: Meadow Lake is in Pend Oreille County Sheriff jurisdiction and he would have more information on that topic,” the transcript said. “2. There are no Sasquatch in Stevens County. We know this because one of our deputies would have accidentally hit one with a patrol car by now!”...

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

just for general interest...

https://thatoregonlife.com/2024/04/woma ... dium=email

NEWPORT, OREGON — A unique discovery was made on a beach near Newport when a woman stumbled upon a fossil, estimated to be over 20 million years old, during a leisurely walk.

This ancient relic consisted of teeth from a Desmostylian, an animal similar in appearance to a hippopotamus but aquatic in nature.

The find occurred in late March as the woman searched for agates, she revealed in a Reddit post. The unusual find quickly drew widespread interest, including that of Nick Pyenson, the Smithsonian’s curator of fossil marine mammals, who verified the teeth as belonging to a Desmostylian.

Pyenson described the Desmostylian as having close evolutionary ties with elephants and sea cows, both herbivores that use their teeth in unique ways.

While the exact duration these fossils have rested along the Oregon coast remains uncertain, Pyenson noted that these creatures once roamed the Northern Pacific Ocean waters more than 20 million years ago.

He theorized that the fossil's presence on the beach could be attributed to cliffside erosion or stormy weather that disrupts sediment: "After a storm, the beach is an excellent place to explore because of the natural upheaval,” he explained.

Pyenson concluded by reflecting on the rarity of such discoveries, suggesting that a bit of luck often plays a role in finding such treasures.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

The bad shit gets reported and repeated over and over nut the good seems to get ignored.

https://www.desantisdaily.com/a-police- ... rom-a-cop/

...On March 26, Florida homeowner Joe Neu was shocked when his doorbell rang, and he saw a police officer on his front steps.

“Hello, uh, you ordered groceries?” the female police officer said.

“Yes,” a surprised Neu responded. “Your driver got arrested, so we’re delivering your groceries,” the officer told him....

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Seniors Have Bills & Obligations Too,
If We're Going To Double The Minimum Wage
Shouldn't Social Security Be Doubled Also🤔

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Maybe this should be in the political or humor threads...

https://theconservativeview.com/botswan ... o-germany/

Botswanan President Mokgweetsi Masisi has threatened to send 20,000 elephants to Germany in response to German virtue-signaling calls to ban trophy hunting.

Botswana is currently suffering from elephant overpopulation and there are now over 130,000 elephants scattered across the African nation, although the country’s carrying capacity is for a maximum of 60,000.

This is a remarkable turnaround in the elephant population for Botswana, as in the 1960’s, the population was less than 10,000 elephants. By the 1990’s, it had grown considerably to around 80,000, which was considered a great success for animal preservation.

But now, due to an over-abundance of protection policies and the influence of zealous animal rights groups, the nation is on the brink of being completely overrun by the majestic, yet potentially destructive giants.

As one Botswanan citizen told the Voice of America radio station, “We are now forced to collect our livestock early as we are afraid of the elephants … In the cattle posts, people have deserted, it’s only empty homes. By 4 pm, we have rounded off the animals … so that by the time the elephants come, they do not find anyone. We wake up in the morning only to find their tracks. There are too many elephants.”

Additionally, the burgeoning elephant population threatens the balance of nature by crowding out other species and destroying the environment as habitats are degraded by the enormous creatures tearing down trees and drinking vast amounts of water.

And even though some in Germany have actually considered taking in some of Botswana’s elephants to help alleviate the country’s problem, realistically, there is little they can do.

BOTSWANA HAS AN ELEPHANT PROBLEM. THE DIRECTOR OF NUREMBERG ZOO WEIGHS IN ON WHETHER GERMANY COULD ADOPT SOME AND WHERE THEY COULD LIVE.

…I DID NOT KNOW THIS WAS AN OPEN QUESTION.HTTPS://T.CO/P8YUK00LWD

— ESTHER SCHINDLER (@ESTHERSCHINDLER) APRIL 8, 2024

As a result, Botswana has opted for a return to trophy hunting. This, they say, will help keep the elephant population under control while simultaneously creating an income source as wealthy Western hunters would pay thousands of dollars just to be allowed to hunt on their ranges, potentially generating millions of dollars for the African country.

While the preservation of nature and protection of animal species is something anyone can get behind, leftist governments and virtue-signaling activists always take it too far, putting heart before head and remaining out of touch with reality as they lack a basic understanding of what it is like for humans and nature to coexist in reality.

“We are paying the price for preserving these animals for the world,” said Masisi, adding that it is very easy for leftist leaders “to sit in Berlin and have an opinion about our affairs in Botswana.”

“You should live with the animals the way you try to tell us to,” he concluded.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

The truth of what Masisi said couldn't be more Spot On what about leftists are about everything .
Herb wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:50 pm
Maybe this should be in the political or humor threads...
Botswanan President Mokgweetsi Masisi has threatened to send 20,000 elephants to Germany in response to German virtue-signaling calls to ban trophy hunting.

While the preservation of nature and protection of animal species is something anyone can get behind, leftist governments and virtue-signaling activists always take it too far, putting heart before head and... remaining out of touch with reality as they lack a basic understanding ....of what it is like for humans and nature to coexist in reality.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Things you should have learned by middle age :
1. If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing
in a garage makes you a car.
4. It ain't the jeans that make your butt look fat.
5. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than obtain permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so
good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the
waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks
before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
23. Thou shall not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real
world.
25. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never
tried before.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

EarthQuake:
A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit
Mexico.
Two million Mexicans have died and over a million are injured. The
country is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start
with providing help to rebuild.
The rest of the world is in shock.
Canada is sending! troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.
Saudi Arabia is sending oil. Other Latin American countries are sending
supplies.
The European community is sending food and money.
The United States, not to be outdone, is sending eight million replacement
Mexicans.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Ah yes!

Two more Postings of Pearls Of Wisdom from the keyboard of Suzuki Johnny!

Always a good read. Thanks

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

"My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance."

On the other hand, mine is to go sit down and watch another episode of hoarders, makes me feel real good about my house.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »