ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: ADD WHAT YOU LIKE THREAD

Post by Herb »

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Jane Fonda receiving her lifetime traitor award. Best she’s looked in years.

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Disparate Impact Thinking Is Destroying Our Civilization

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/disparat ... =housefile

The most consequential falsehood in American public policy today is the idea that any racial disparity in any institution is by definition the result of racial discrimination.

If a cancer research lab, for example, does not have 13 percent black oncologists—the black share of the national population—it is by definition a racist lab that discriminates against competitively qualified black oncologists; if an airline company doesn’t have 13 percent black pilots, it is by definition a racist airline company that discriminates against competitively qualified black pilots; and if a prison population contains more than 13 percent black prisoners, our law enforcement system is racist....
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

We honor #WomensHistoryMonth with evidence of the contribution that Women Marines made during WWII. There were many support positions filled with women including gunsmiths and weapons maintenance. Thank you to the Women Marines that served during WWII.
Title and Caption:
Assembling a machine gun, circa 1943
"Private Marion Pillsbury assembles a .50 caliber machine gun at Marine Corps Base San Diego."
From the Marine Corps Women's Reserve Collection (COLL/981) at the Marine Corps Archives Branch.

“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Staff Sgt. Esther Blake was the first woman to enlist in the Air Force, joining the first minute of the first hour of the first day that women could join.
Born July 7, 1897, in Escambia, Alabama, Blake first served as a civilian employee in the Army Air Forces Air Service Command at the Miami Air Depot in Miami after WWII started. She joined the Women's Army Corps in March 1944, returned to her civil service job in 1945, and then rejoined in 1947 after a recall for Women in the military.
The Air Force became a separate service in 1947, and established the Women in the Air Force organization a month after the Women's Armed Service Integration Act was enacted June 12, 1948. Blake transferred to the Air Force minutes after the first duty day of the WAF started, along with 11 other women at Fort McPherson. She remained with the Air Force until 1954, when she separated due to a disability and went on to work as a civil servant at the Veterans Administration Regional Headquarters in Montgomery, Alabama.
Learn more about Staff Sgt. Blake: bit.ly/3IwjfNb

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

USS Oriskany (CV-34) is scuttled off Pensacola, Florida, 17 May 2006

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

A really good video, especially, on Sunday.

NBA player and bestselling author Jonathan Isaac never caved under pressure to kneel for the National Anthem. Growing up in the Bronx, NY, his parents taught him tenacity and integrity, yet an abrupt move at a young age started his struggle with anxiety. His life was transformed when he finally put God first, which gave him the strength to publicly stand for what he believes, even though it went against BLM and the NBA culture.

https://www.prageru.com/video/jonathan- ... gn_9246850

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The difference between illegal and undocumented.

Illegal = truth,

undocumented = lie

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Biden would like to apologize to the murderer of Laken Riley for calling him illegal.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

You know you are getting old when “Friends with Benefits “ means you have friends that can drive at night! 🧐

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Lance Alworth catches a touchdown pass from Roger Staubach in Super Bowl VI on January 16, 1972.
He doesn't beat his chest, he doesn't flex his muscles, he doesn't run for a camera to mug to, he doesn't do a pre choreographed dance, he doesn't even spike the ball.
He hands it to the referee.
God, I miss those days.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I had sex for 63 minutes last night. Thanks Daylight Savings Time!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

On May 18, 1953, Jacqueline Cochran became the first woman to fly faster than the speed of sound and, at the time of her death in 1980, she held more speed, altitude, and distance records than any other male or female pilot in aviation history.
#WomensHistoryMonth
#womenempoweringwomen