Wow, I was visiting an old site I'm still a member of...

Keep it civil
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Wow, I was visiting an old site I'm still a member of...

Post by YoDude »

To retrieve the recipe I had posted there some number of years ago, to bring it over here.
Actually, I wasn't really expecting to find it, but sure enough it was still there so I brought it on over.

While I was there, I noticed I was still subscribed to one the the still running threads, so I went to go look.
It's a thread about Chinese generators that people use while camping. I couldn't believe it, 498 pages and still active!

IA's WTF thread ain't got nothing on those guys!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: Wow, I was visiting an old site I'm still a member of...

Post by RoadKing »

IA first and only forum ever for me. This one is same cafe, different table.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

When I was up in WA for six years, I was living in an RV. That other forum I mentioned was a godsend to me at the time. They are much like us here and IA as well. Everything you want to know about camping and RVing. Of course I was very heavily into the tech section there. It was a great board to be part of, but I'm not camping anymore. Now I'm riding.

Yo-

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

I wish there was a board that was mostly about riding.
No attitudes.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Well RK, we are about riding as well as other things. Because we're just getting off the ground, there's a lot of varied threads going on. Bring your riding experiences here to us, it's all welcome :thumbup:

Yo-

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude9999 wrote:Well RK, we are about riding as well as other things. Because we're just getting off the ground, there's a lot of varied threads going on. Bring your riding experiences here to us, it's all welcome :thumbup:

Yo-
Shared my riding experiences at that other table. Only responses I got was negative crap and called a liar. Why bother? Ride on. :rag:
Signifying nothing”

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Gee RK. I'm sorry to hear your experiences over there have soured your taste that way. I don't think I've ever called you a liar and I don't think I've ever been mean to you. I've always thought of you with respect and to me, you're a real stand up guy.
I'm pretty sure the rest here that know you, would say the same.

Yo-

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude9999 wrote:Gee RK. I'm sorry to hear your experiences over there have soured your taste that way. I don't think I've ever called you a liar and I don't think I've ever been mean to you. I've always thought of you with respect and to me, you're a real stand up guy.
I'm pretty sure the rest here that know you, would say the same.

Yo-
Hey, Yo! Dude, don't be sorry! :lmao: My taste aint been soured at that other table! Some say ya gotta have tough hide to hang out over there. :lmao: Freaking joke, at least my hide aint been touched lately. Some of em throw a verbal punch, I bob and weave, throw back a ko punch to the old cock sucker :lmao: and that makes em not like me and call me thin skin. Light weights.
But, hey, there's some good folks over there, too, reason why I return to that table. Just want to get to know people best I can on a forum and introduce myself to them without some fool calling me a liar. I got a bunch of life to talk about and love hearing other's tell theirs. I miss the Chief from Palusteen. :big grin: I'm athinkin that only way I'll ever share a real life old time motor sickle fire side chat with IAers is if it happens my back yard. So, yeah, guess you can say that this forum biz is getting old to me. I'm meeting more and more old scooter tramps like myself here in The Mohawk Valley, going for meets and rides daily til the snow flies. Real Life is best. Ride On. :rag:
Signifying nothing”

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Yeah, I hear ya there RK. You're always welcome here. Come on 'round any time ya want.

Yo-

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude9999 wrote:Yeah, I hear ya there RK. You're always welcome here. Come on 'round any time ya want.

Yo-
Appreciate that. But I'd rather meet you in Coyote for a ride over Mt. Madonna and down the Pacific Coast! Ya readin' me now? Ride on. :rag:
Signifying nothing”

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

I'm in WA once a week I wish I had time to ride out there.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

I hated the winters in WA. Otherwise, I liked it.

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

atleast you doing have to chain up every 50 miles like I do. :bang:
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

RoadKing wrote:
YoDude9999 wrote:Yeah, I hear ya there RK. You're always welcome here. Come on 'round any time ya want.

Yo-
Appreciate that. But I'd rather meet you in Coyote for a ride over Mt. Madonna and down the Pacific Coast! Ya readin' me now? Ride on. :rag:
I hear ya, RK. I'd love to do a good ride with ya anytime.

Yo-