If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Post by DevilsFan »

...SWEET LORD!!!! Wake the hell up, people!!!

We should start a motorcycle rally out there, circling the ballot counting buildings.

KATIE HOBBS WILL BE IN JAIL WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR...YOU CAN BET ON THAT!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Post by Designer »

Like you, I have been watching the election fraud being perpetrated out there.

They are doing it IN PLAIN SIGHT NOW! :space: They don't even TRY to hide it!!

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

DF, what makes you say that regarding Hobbs?

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Exactly, Designer! I mean, if you've been watching and reading the hourly reports over the last few days...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

The bullshit of shutting down counting polls....FOR NO REASON!!! Reporters asking why and they refuse to make any comments.

The Pinal Shefiff's Office finally stepped in and said they will be getting to the bottom of the crap.

For those not in the know...Katie Hobbs is behind the rigged Trump election. And slowly over the last year there's been more and more being leaked, discovered and investigated. I posted months ago when Hobbs was being interviewed and she was shaking like she had Parkinson's Disease!!! The deep state has to have so much dirt on her that she's doing what she's doing. But she got caught.

Well, just read below (and ask yourself, "What were they trying to do when all of these ballots started pouring in and they HAD TO HAVE noticed they were all for Kari Lake??? I guarantee they were pulling out calculators doing every known math equation to try and come up with a formula to make it work for them!):

Kari Lake wins the GOP Primary! Takes every county.

The more votes they count, the more come in for Lake. Like I said, it was a mathematic certainty based on the rest of the performance of the State.

This proves that the stall we have witnessed was a political one. There was ZERO reason for them to stop counting, not once but TWICE. It is a BLATANT attempt at fraud. And the extreme discrepancies between the mail-in vote and day-of vote clearly shows that fraud was attempted.

Katie Hobbs is compromised and needs to be arrested immediately.

-Clandestine
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

So.....how did Kari Lake win if Katie Hobbs is supposedly somehow guilty of fraud in all this?

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm
So.....how did Kari Lake win if Katie Hobbs is supposedly somehow guilty of fraud in all this?
My guess would be overwhelming support. Fraud couldn't overcome that. :dunno:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I did do some reading up on this and from what I found, the mail in ballots were expected to go in favor of Lake's opponent, but in person was expected to favor Lake. Since they tabulate mail in ballots first, I would have expected the results to pan out the way they did.
I do think mailing out the wrong ballots and therefore running out of ballots wasn't the best thing to instill confidence, but the backup actions taken appear to have corrected any foul ups.

Frankly my concern would be a conflict of interest in the case of Hobbs. She should have had to sever all ties with the election process when she announced her run.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

MattSunn wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:42 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 pm
My guess would be overwhelming support. Fraud couldn't overcome that. :dunno:
Just like not all robbereis are successful when the victim has overwhelming force on his side.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I think I will have to view this one from my evaluation of the candidates and their past statements. Lake has maintained that the AZ elections in 2020 were rigged, and they may very well have been. So crying wolf during the primary is to be expected, a strategy so to speak.
Could thing's have gone better? I think there were some issues but I don't think anything deliberate occurred.
The problem as I see it is that elections in AZ and many other states have become convoluted with mail ins, early voting, etc... Nationally we need to get back to election day and in person voting unless very specific and limited reasons exist for needing an absentee ballot. Anything else is going to lead to more accusations of fraud.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

FRAUD IN ELECTIONS ... SO EASY NOW. THE POPULACE ACCEPTED IT SOooo EASY. VOTER COUNT OBSERVATION WAS NO BIG DEAL. STOPPING AND STARTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO REBALANCE THE RESULTS ... SO?
BIDEN'S VICTORY ... LOOKED NATURAL

CHEATING AND MASSAGING THE RESULTS WENT WELL
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

HARRIS, I do believe that several really questionable things occurred during the 2020 election. My question is; why hasn't ANYONE produced HARD evidence? Yes there's lots of little Suggestive stuff floating around, but nothing concrete. One would think that after 2 year's of investigation by dozens of groups and even more individuals, somebody would have discovered a smoking gun.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:23 am
HARRIS, I do believe that several really questionable things occurred during the 2020 election. My question is; why hasn't ANYONE produced HARD evidence? Yes there's lots of little Suggestive stuff floating around, but nothing concrete. One would think that after 2 year's of investigation by dozens of groups and even more individuals, somebody would have discovered a smoking gun.
Many have tried and gotten nothing but pushback. Look at Dominion and how the court ORDERED THEM to turn over their machines...and they STILL refused.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:52 am
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:23 am
Many have tried and gotten nothing but pushback. Look at Dominion and how the court ORDERED THEM to turn over their machines...and they STILL refused.
DevilsFan,.you have Stated the obvious for they who do not see it

What you have posted is probably THE most clear-cut and far-reaching example of the blocking/hiding of evidences that would prove the TRUTH about the Election Fraud perpetrated.

If,...and do mean ..IF...the election was fair and accurate, there is NO GOOD REASON to NOT comply with the COURT ORDER to confirm such a "claim".

Yet,...we are given a litany of bogus and false claims/excuses as they they haven't.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, I get the Dominion thing, and even why they'd refuse to comply with the courts order, which I will add wasn't valid. I don't believe that any smoking gun would have been found looking at the software, that was just more of the suggestive storyline. Access to the tabulation, and even the arbitration voting was accessible.
In every hand count verification that I have looked into, nothing significant was uncovered.
I will say once again that I do believe that there was some extremely questionable things that took place, but I have yet to see any smoking guns. Like the mail truck bringing ballots to Pa from NY? Shouldn't happen but there wasn't any follow-up to discover why that occurred. Could have been important, but we'll likely never know. On the flip side it might have been carrying in legit absentee ballots, but again we don't know.
I would think 2 year's and something solid would surface but it hasn't.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Homer? :uhh:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Homer was reportedly a "blind" poet.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

AND UGLY TOOOO
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

New info coming out. Greg and Catherine (The Pit) have released their new findings. They've told those invited to "The Pit" to do the investigations and post everything you can uncover.

They said there's things they cannot release at this time because of death threats so they gave a few bits of info.

1. There's a company in Michigan called Konnech. They are part of the "voting software security. You'll never guess what country they're connected to!!! :bonk:

2. Not only is Konnech, which apparently has it's software operating in MOST states, has servers in...not only "that" country but guess what city in "that" country?!?!

3. Not one state...NOT ONE...ever had a voting machine security audit despite it being REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW (which, of all people, Obama put in motion).

***And for Hillsy...Konnech is, allegedly, widespread in Australia as well.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, I did some poking around and didn't find any international server client's or states other than MI they operate from. 25 employees and not a very big net worth in annual revenue..
I couldn't find much on audit's, but they look like a pretty open book with regards to state compliance requirements.