If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Keep it civil
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:52 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:30 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:57 pm
From what I just heard Lake got her hearing date. But I'm holding my breath.
Jan 24 to "hear her request" from what I can gather. But that's not a "hearing" as such....
I concede...it's going nowhere.
Yeah - she's freakin losing it now - blaming the Rep's as well as the Dems for her losing :bonk:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Hmmm pretty sure she lost

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:23 pm
Funny that you keep bringing up the Teach character and attribute that to me?

You used that Board Name when you came over here,.....it is clear from your postings . :space: That was YOU.

Don't try to bullshit us,....TEACH.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Hmmm seems someone has reading comprehension problems, got called and is dragging up old post's in an effort to save face... Ain't working :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:04 am
Hmmm seems someone has reading comprehension problems, got called and is dragging up old post's in an effort to save face... Ain't working
So sorry Timmy,...but your ASS-essment of what has happened here is mistaken. :space: But then, we all know you will say anything to evade facing you are wrong about anything.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Bringing up other shit is probably appropriate for this thread at this point - Lake lost and just looks stupid right now.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

No mistake on my part Skippy.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Well, again I aren’t payin attention to Arizona. It’s over. If the voting was crooked, they got away with it. Again. If the vote was legit, they have the numbers and will continue to win.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I suppose that you don't think other crimes should be investigated and the guilty sent to jail? What about murder? Is that an, oh well, the person is dead just drop it and move on?

We need to know for sure how the election was rigged and take steps to prevent it from continuing to happen. Failure to investigate and prosocute those responsible means that we will never have a legit election again.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:58 am
I suppose that you don't think other crimes should be investigated and the guilty sent to jail? What about murder? Is that an, oh well, the person is dead just drop it and move on?

We need to know for sure how the election was rigged and take steps to prevent it from continuing to happen. Failure to investigate and prosocute those responsible means that we will never have a legit election again.
Where's the evidence to prove this election was "rigged"? Printer issues where the votes were counted anyway? That's all I seem to recall being taken to court. Oh and Lake had more people come to her rallies so she must have won... :bonk:

There hasn't been any fraud evidence presented - let alone proved - and that's why it's been certified.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Herb wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:58 am

And those who are willing and able to do so should continue to investigate...whether I pay attention to Arizona or not, whether I aid in taking this thread to 50 pages or not. If I wake up one morning to find out that a crime was committed and rectified in Lake's favor I will give a big hell yeah. Til then, I commit my attention elsewhere, likely in some places to which you pay no attention.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:41 pm
No mistake on my part Skippy.
:funnylast: :space: Oh yes you are mistaken,....Timmy. :space: Your Factually Bankrupt "declaring" you aren't rings hollow of proof.

Just like you were mistaken,...and proved so,...back here;
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=13811&start=492
After which, you performed your usual Deflection/Wiggling/Strawman Argument to evade facing The FACTS that proved so. :space: Repeatedly bringing up other shit to TRY TO change the subject away from your being shown wrong. :wink:

Not only are you Wrong about your ASS-essment made above (which I can prove) ....You are mistaken here, also;
Tbeck wrote:
Because you DID used that Board Name when you first joined here,......why is because you were Trying To Hide from the Bad Reputation YOU created on the Purple Board....and you know it.
And when it became increasing clear that your Phony Hiding Game was being revealed,...and a Board Moderator called you out for stooping back down to that same crap You had done on the Purple Board (that you were Hiding From),.......you left. :dunno:

And,.....despite your ASS-ertions to that you are not,...I can prove you are the "Teach" Board Member you have denied that you are.

:Cool:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Skippy being Skippy :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:23 am
Skippy being Skippy :lmao:
So,...we see from your Wiggling and Deflection that you stand by your statement that you are Not the Board Member "Teach"?

Are you ready to see that your saying so will be proven to be a Lie of yours? :Umm:
Designer wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:04 am
Not only are you Wrong about your ASS-essment made above (which I can prove) ....You are mistaken here, also;
Tbeck wrote:
Because you DID used that Board Name when you first joined here,......why is because you were Trying To Hide from the Bad Reputation YOU created on the Purple Board....and you know it.
And when it became increasing clear that your Phony Hiding Game was being revealed,...and a Board Moderator called you out for stooping back down to that same crap You had done on the Purple Board (that you were Hiding From),.......you left. :dunno:

And,.....despite your ASS-ertions to that you are not,...I can prove you are the "Teach" Board Member you have denied that you are.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

More Skippy being Skippy :soda:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:48 pm
More Skippy being Skippy
Your flippant disregard for the verity of your word is now coming back to you. :uhh:

Despite your ASS-ertions to that you are not,...I can prove you are the "Teach" Board Member you have denied that you are;
Tbeck wrote:
I asked our most recent New Moderator to check,... and found out the Email address for both Tbeck and Teach are Identical.

Thus,...we now see you have posted a Bold-Faced LIE about you and "Teach" as you try to evade facing this fact;
Designer wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:19 pm
Because you DID use that Board Name of "Teach" when you first joined here,......why is because you were Trying To Hide from the Bad Reputation YOU created on the Purple Board....and you know it.

And when it became increasing clear that your Phony Hiding Game was being revealed,...and a Board Moderator called you out for stooping back down to that same crap You had done on the Purple Board (that you were Hiding From),.......you left.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

REPORT — California city councilman Shakir Khan has been arrested on multiple election fraud felonies stemming from the 2020 Election, Bay City News reports.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/huge-c ... um=twitter
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Just move on. We have been told that there wasn't any fraud.

:confused:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

If I had been paying attention, what changing news would I have learned the past two months? Pay attention just to say I care but no positive results? I care about Samaritan Purse hospital relief in Turkey.
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Testimony at Arizona Senate Elections Committee Reveals Evidence that THREE OF THE FIVE Maricopa County Supervisors have recorded documents EVIDENCING the acceptance of bribes..

MEDIA SILENT..

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.