If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: If you aren't paying attention to Arizona...

Post by RoadKing »

I’m paying attention to Arizona, it’s a whole lot warmer there than where I’m at. Paying attention
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

MORE Designer dishonesty, posting PART of the quote that suits his argument. That's why he's wrong so often. He only chicken peck's bit's of information to make his argument instead of actually researching, which in most instances would prove him wrong.
Tsk tsk

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:08 am
MORE Designer dishonesty, posting PART of the quote that suits his argument. That's why he's wrong so often. He only chicken peck's bit's of information to make his argument instead of actually researching, which in most instances would prove him wrong. Tsk tsk
AGAIN,...we see Timmy grasping at straws to deflect away from what he said.

This Phony Argument of his is meant to Deflect Attention away from HIS EXACT WORDS. :space: His Own Words that displays his Ignorance of the Issue(s) regarding THE EVIDENCE of Election Fraud,.....LAWFUL, COURT ACCEPTABLE EVIDENCE but forth in SWORN STATEMENTS.....which ARE NOT mere "hearsay" as HE SAID THEY ARE.

Your repeated insistence on Deflection is not only Dishonest,...it An Insult To Our Intelligence that you even THINK we will buy this bullshit of yours.

And now,...we see you Stoop to your other line of CRAP by posting an entire Thread whining about your being caught doing this.

HE JUST CAN'T...... stop.....BEING,...this way ! :lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I grasp at nothing, everyone can read for themselves little Designer. The only fake is you.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:03 pm
I grasp at nothing, everyone can read for themselves little Designer. The only fake is you.
MORE Deflection!

Talk about being FAKE?.....Timmy, this last piece of tripe you posted does NOT erase,...nor even diminish,..the WRONGNEES in what you said;
Designer wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:22 am
Tbeck wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:16 am
This is the problem with these election case's,...... you must have evidence, and that doesn't mean sworn affidavits. Those are just hearsay ....
WRONG. :space: Those affidavits about the election cases are Not all,...."just hearsay". :space: Most all the Sworn Affidavits about the Election FRAUD since the 2020 election were persons giving Eyewitness Testimony Of Actions/Events They Saw First Hand,.....not hearsay of what they heard from another person/source.

And,..Affidavits Are Evidence; :space: Here,.... let ME... Educate YOU.

The main purpose of an affidavit is to provide evidence in a court of law. :space: It acts as an assurance or guarantees that it was written under oath, hence the name ‘affidavit‘.

Can affidavit be used as evidence?

Affidavits are used in courts all the time. :space: When a witness swears to tell the truth about what he saw before he testifies, he’s swearing out an affidavit. :space: An affidavit can also be used as evidence in court ......if the person swearing out the affidavit cannot be present to testify. Depositions are similar to affidavits — they are statements made under oath — but depositions are made outside of court and affidavits are written statements sworn to in front of a notary public.

Affidavits are legal documents and may be submitted as evidence in a court case. :space: In criminal cases, they may be used as part of plea bargaining negotiations. In civil cases, affidavits may be used during discovery or as part of a motion before trial, or even as evidence at trial.

https://strictlylegal.in/what-is-an-aff ... -evidence/

So, next time?.......To avoid humiliating yourself AGAIN?,.....Try Knowing What You Are Talking About. :wink:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Holy shit :lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Still humiliating yourself with reposting your dishonest quote's? Tsk tsk....

The problem you have is everyone can read my posts for themselves. So YOUR attempt to deflect from your dishonest tactics, just reenforces how desperate you are. Post all you like, I enjoy emphasizing your dishonesty. :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:07 am
Poor Timmy,...... his sad postings about "dishonesty" deepens even MORE. :space: While trying to Save Face over THE FACTS showing you were wrong, you've posted deflection, obfuscation, and posting a lie,..,.....now Delusion!

Timmy,.....we on The Board ALL SEE that what I posted is Your Words,...HONESTLY AND TRUTHFULLY. :space: It is right there,... and that they showed you ARE WRONG in what you said about these Election Affidavits being "just hearsay",.....all backed by THE FACTS. :wink:

All you succeed in doing by repeating this Denial Of Reality is burying your reputation EVEN FURTHER.

Why don't you see that? :blink: :space: :space: We all do! :dunno:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:27 am
Tbeck wrote:
Poor Timmy,...... his sad postings about "dishonesty" deepens even MORE. :space: While trying to Save Face over THE FACTS showing you were wrong, you've posted deflection, obfuscation, and posting a lie,..,.....now Delusion!

Timmy,.....we on The Board ALL SEE that what I posted is Your Words,...HONESTLY AND TRUTHFULLY. :space: It is right there,... and that they showed you ARE WRONG in what you said about these Election Affidavits being "just hearsay",.....all backed by THE FACTS. :wink:

All you succeed in doing by repeating this Denial Of Reality is burying your reputation EVEN FURTHER.

Why don't you see that? :blink: :space: :space: We all do! :dunno:
We on the board all see. ALL see? All five of us? You are delusional, playing before your massive audience. What a joke.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:00 am
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
Poor Timmy,...... his sad postings about "dishonesty" deepens even MORE. :space: While trying to Save Face over THE FACTS showing you were wrong, you've posted deflection, obfuscation, and posting a lie,..,.....now Delusion! Timmy,.....we on The Board ALL SEE that what I posted is Your Words,...HONESTLY AND TRUTHFULLY. :space: It is right there,... and that they showed you ARE WRONG in what you said about these Election Affidavits being "just hearsay",.....all backed by THE FACTS. :wink: All you succeed in doing by repeating this Denial Of Reality is burying your reputation EVEN FURTHER. Why don't you see that? :blink: :space: :space: We all do! :dunno:
We on the board all see. ALL see? All five of us? You are delusional, playing before your massive audience. What a joke.
Not to get in with it with you,...but,....There are several, if not many, who visit these Threads and don't post messages on them. :space: may I point out the View Count vs Replies?,... that will show that there.

And,...it's not I that has claimed a..."massive audience". :space: I am responding to what Timmy says about "Everyone" on this board. :dunno:
Tbeck wrote:
The problem you have is everyone can read my posts for themselves.
Tbeck wrote:
I grasp at nothing, everyone can read for themselves little Designer.
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:08 pm
...... you put all the aforementioned on display for everyone who doesn't already know ......

Interesting that you mention his Phony Board Name of "Teach",...used when he was hiding from his past that he created on The Purple Board when he first came over here. :space: His Deflection CRAP was so bad that it was called out EVEN THEN;
YoDude wrote: Teach....stop deflecting and stay on topic plz, or don't respond. Yo-

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:32 am
RoadKing wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:00 am
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
Poor Timmy,...... his sad postings about "dishonesty" deepens even MORE. :space: While trying to Save Face over THE FACTS showing you were wrong, you've posted deflection, obfuscation, and posting a lie,..,.....now Delusion! Timmy,.....we on The Board ALL SEE that what I posted is Your Words,...HONESTLY AND TRUTHFULLY. :space: It is right there,... and that they showed you ARE WRONG in what you said about these Election Affidavits being "just hearsay",.....all backed by THE FACTS. :wink: All you succeed in doing by repeating this Denial Of Reality is burying your reputation EVEN FURTHER. Why don't you see that? :blink: :space: :space: We all do! :dunno:
Not to get in with it with you,...but,....There are several, if not many, who visit these Threads and don't post messages on them. :space: may I point out the View Count vs Replies?,... that will show that there.

And,...it's not I that has claimed a..."massive audience". :space: I am responding to what Timmy says about "Everyone" on this board. :dunno:
Tbeck wrote:
The problem you have is everyone can read my posts for themselves.
Tbeck wrote:
I grasp at nothing, everyone can read for themselves little Designer.
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:08 pm
...... you put all the aforementioned on display for everyone who doesn't already know ......
Not to get in it with me? :lmao: It’s a good thing. Sitting at a campfire with no links for you to quote i would destroy your weak thinking.
Signifying nothing”

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Funny that you keep bringing up the Teach character and attribute that to me? Hmmm seems lots of people call me "teach." For example RK when he's unhappy with me does so. Just like folk's calling you Skippy, Skippy..... Maybe that's a secret identity you use to hide from your past? :blink:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:23 pm
Funny that you keep bringing up the Teach character and attribute that to me? Hmmm seems lots of people call me "teach." For example RK when he's unhappy with me does so. Just like folk's calling you Skippy, Skippy..... Maybe that's a secret identity you use to hide from your past? :blink:
Skippy? :lmao: That’s your invention. Not mine. Hide from my past? What a fucking joke. Many years ago, when I was new on. the old board, Chief from Palestine, Texas advised me to keep posting so that people will get to know me. I did so and assholes like you and DooFus called me a liar at every turn. Fuck both of you. Surprise, surprise… you are both sorry excuses for educators. Call me Skippy, whatever you want, I could give a shit. “Teach” is a word of derision I used for teachers I disrespected since grade school and still do, Teach.
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Is there a Harley Davidson plant in Arizona? Because if there is it sucks! :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK I wasn't calling you Skippy, that's Designer's new nickname evidently, and I was responding to his post to me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

So....if anyone still gives a rats about the original topic....Hobbs is now sworn in.

Lake is still predictably pissed but it's pretty much over for her.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Not surprisingly....she just won't stop......
Kari Lake wants the Arizona Supreme Court to order a new election

Kari Lake still wants a "redo" of the governor's race that she lost by more than 17,000 votes, even after Katie Hobbs was sworn in as governor Monday.

Lake has called for the Arizona Court of Appeals or the Arizona Supreme Court to throw out the results of the governor's race and for a new election to be conducted — but only for her race in Maricopa County, according to court documents filed late last week.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson ruled against Lake Dec. 24 in her initial election challenge.

Lake filed an appeal and a petition for special action in Arizona's Division I Court of Appeals, asking for the judge's decision in her initial election challenge to be reversed, for a new election to be conducted and for the cases to be kicked up to the state Supreme Court.

Outspoken Lake critic Tom Ryan, a Chandler attorney who has represented candidates in election cases, believes the Supreme Court will take up the case and then quickly dismiss it.

"The relief they're asking for is not anything the court can grant," he said.

Ryan added that Lake's appeals raise many questions, such as who would pay for a new election. He also wondered why, if there were really widespread issues that changed the outcome of races, is Lake only calling for a new vote in the governor's race, and only in Maricopa County.

"Arizona voters are entitled to know the results of their elections in a timely fashion," Ryan said. "For them to keep this performative political litigation going and going and going is a disservice to the integrity of the election process."

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

From what I just heard Lake got her hearing date. But I'm holding my breath.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:57 pm
Jan 24 to "hear her request" from what I can gather. But that's not a "hearing" as such....

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:30 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:57 pm
Jan 24 to "hear her request" from what I can gather. But that's not a "hearing" as such....
I concede...it's going nowhere.