renewable energy

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: renewable energy

Post by Tbeck »

Is it factual because you believe it, or factual because it can be proven? Best I can tell is it's option 1 because there's no collaboration sources.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

And on all of that area they would not allow off-road vehicles on it because it would "damage the eco system"...

Maybe the construction companies should have to install huge water tanks and pay to haul water to anyone that runs out of water.

I wonder how long the auquafier will take to recouver? In other places in CA they had problems with sink holes when the auquafier was pumped way down for farm irrigation.

Wouldn't it be funny if sinkholes started to swallow up the panels?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb thank you :bow: .
Selective outrage and disapproval is all this thread contains. It's okay to pump excess water for farming, add all kinds of pesticides and other crap, but you don't dare put up a solar panel :lmao: :lmao: ....

Linking links isn't collaborating facts. One editorial ain't no different than the other's. Surely if it's FACT based there's a scientific study collaborating the editorials? You know bonafide proof :ahha:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Educating the ignorant, T....

:dunno:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy it ain't worth the time or effort... :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:25 am
And on all of that area they would not allow off-road vehicles on it because it would "damage the eco system"... Maybe the construction companies should have to install huge water tanks and pay to haul water to anyone that runs out of water.
I wonder how long the aquafer will take to recover?
There's been spotty reports that it has, but no realistic assessments on if it has returned to previous capacities,....and on possible long-term damages to its resiliency and depth-of-supply.

What the disciples of the government/big business propaganda selectively ignore ( or just aren't smart enough to consider) Is the destructive effects of the continued building of these Giant, Land-Raping solar industrial complexes as they keep tapping into the same aquafer. Their short-sighted ignorance of this issue is a continuing News Story that This Thread Will Educate Their Ignorance Of That,...and,... the many others aspects of "renewables" they are wanting in Factual information about .

Herb wrote:
It is In other places in CA they had problems with sink holes when the aquafer was pumped way down for farm irrigation.
Good point. The sink-hole problems you post about haven't happened the Desert Regions. There is a somewhat different dynamic/soil-structure in the two regions. Not to mention the immediate destruction impact environmental/wildlife that the solar Industrial complexes reek on the exiting environmental/wildlife.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Ain't opposed to farming, ain't opposed to nuclear power plants, fracking, etc....but damn those solar panels are the scourge of the planet :lmao: :rag:

SELECTIVE Outrage!!!!!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

For those who's narrow focus fails to see The Big Picture.

Suzuki Johnny GETS IT.

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

The push for renewable energy is GLOBAL.

People who just think about the US only....just don't get it...

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

As anyone of vison can see,..the global LIES are what's driving it. and that biden is merely one of their sockpuppets regurgitating it

there's many dozens of articles showing this. :dunno:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Yawn....

Another political thread then? :dunno:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Now THIS is what we all need to see More of!! :rock:

CLIMATE FAIL: New York to Scrap Most Its Offshore Wind Projects, Not Economically Viable
By Ben Kew Apr. 20, 2024

The state of New York has confirmed that it will be scrapping most of its signature offshore wind projects, in a major blow to all those pushing the climate change hoax.

The projects were intended to help the state achieve its goal of 70 percent renewable energy by 2030 while becoming a nationwide leader in renewable energy, although they have now been deemed unviable.

Politico reports:
“Subsequent to the provisional award announcement, material modifications to projects bid into New York’s third offshore wind solicitation caused technical and commercial complexities between provisional awardees and their partners, resulting in the provisionally awarded parties’ inability to come to terms,” NYSERDA wrote in an announcement.

The report adds that while New York is not giving up on wind power entirely, the decision does represent a serious setback:
It’s not the total end of offshore wind in New York but does represent a setback. There are still some projects off the coast of Long Island and New Jersey on the drawing board.

Such news underlines the growing body of evidence that wind power and other forms of renewable energies are not practical alternatives to meeting America’s long term energy needs, all while the Biden regime wages war on the country’s vast natural energy reserves.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Herb wrote:
And on all of that area they would not allow off-road vehicles on it because it would "damage the eco system"...

Maybe the construction companies should have to install huge water tanks and pay to haul water to anyone that runs out of water.

I wonder how long the auquafier will take to recouver? In other places in CA they had problems with sink holes when the auquafier was pumped way down for farm irrigation.

Wouldn't it be funny if sinkholes started to swallow up the panels?
I recall about 15 years ago when the State of Maryland constructed a new state prison quite a few miles from me. The prison ran on well water just like everyone/ thing else out here in the sticks. Prior to building it, an environmental study was done regarding water tables etc. They said all would be fine....so the construction moved forward and the prison opened and of course filled pretty quickly by all the transfers from around the state. About a month later...most private wells in the area went dry. State got a class action lawsuit (I was part of the impacted homes) and the state was ordered to pay for new wells and/or deepen the current wells providing water to residential private well owners. I didn't get a new well, but I got mine lowered from 320 feet to 480 feet (I don't recall the exact figures but that is about right) and the state paid a huge amount of money for the wells in the area to be fixed. It literally killed all of their "cost savings" they propagandized surrounding the new prison. I was pretty surprised how it impacted the surrounding water table by one single prison. Gov Martin O'Malley took a political hit but it was early enough in his time in office that it had little impact on him...full disclosure ; talks of the new prison started before him.
-DBTO

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

MadCow wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:47 pm
Local prison lowers water table more than expected..."

They must've seriously underestimated just how many showers the guys would be taking... :ShitGrin:

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Cuban wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:29 pm
MadCow wrote:

They must've seriously underestimated just how many showers the guys would be taking... :ShitGrin:
:lmao:
-DBTO

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

MadCow wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:44 pm

:lmao:

:lolfall:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Cuban wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:29 pm
MadCow wrote:

Don't forget the waterboarding :shock:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:41 pm

Don't forget the waterboarding :shock:
Waterboarding is renewable Well recycled anyway