Elon Musk's Starlink

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: Elon Musk's Starlink

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

https://spacenews.com/spacex-rolls-out- ... 794efcfa7d

Starshield will leverage the Starlink internet constellation to develop new products for the military market

WASHINGTON — SpaceX on Dec. 2 revealed a new business segment called Starshield aimed at U.S. national security government agencies.

This sector of SpaceX intends to leverage the Starlink internet constellation in low Earth orbit to develop products and services — including secure communications, remote sensing and space surveillance payloads — that are in growing demand by U.S. defense and intelligence organizations.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I get the whole revolutionary internet service. What I don't get is why? I was reading last summer about starlink and a few other newer technologies utilizing low orbital satellite. It's the low orbital satellites that are giving me issues.
I don't know enough to explain it properly but if you find starlink revolutionary you might look into the satellite side of the equation. After doing my research I have arrived at the conclusion that we are filling space with too much junk and we don't fully understand the problems doing so creates. My understanding of starlink is its utilizing focused high powered antenna's. And what is the problems associated with this technology? I think that the public needs to be asking more questions about the technology before we get on board with something potentially harmful.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:15 pm
I get the whole revolutionary internet service. What I don't get is why? I was reading last summer about starlink and a few other newer technologies utilizing low orbital satellite. It's the low orbital satellites that are giving me issues.
I don't know enough to explain it properly but if you find starlink revolutionary you might look into the satellite side of the equation. After doing my research I have arrived at the conclusion that we are filling space with too much junk and we don't fully understand the problems doing so creates. My understanding of starlink is its utilizing focused high powered antenna's. And what is the problems associated with this technology? I think that the public needs to be asking more questions about the technology before we get on board with something potentially harmful.
Today's Society: "Who cares...so as long as I get my TikTok videos posted!"

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Much ado over zilch. At 7AM, my local store opens. I will take out some cash money and exchange it for bacon. I’ll bring home the bacon and prepare a delicious life sustaining breakfast. If I want to have faith in folks like DeSantis and Musk I’ll do so unfettered by all this ridiculous intellectual gymnastics.
Happy trails.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

I listen to guy daily as he's got the best info on crypto. He often delves into other things as well. He's well-researched and has little bias.

Here's a recent vid on his research into Tesla. Very interesting, especially how Elon seems to be getting blackballed by the SEC and other big bank namers.

Wonder why??? :dunno:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:49 pm
I listen to guy daily as he's got the best info on crypto. He often delves into other things as well. He's well-researched and has little bias.

Here's a recent vid on his research into Tesla. Very interesting, especially how Elon seems to be getting blackballed by the SEC and other big bank namers.

Wonder why??? :dunno:

Wonder why? Power. World power. That’s what your. banks are all about. As well as big tech. As well as the political left made up of media, education, entertainment, politicians, lefty billionaires like Soros. Power at a global level. Musk created a glitch in their plans with his takeover of Tweet and subsequent release of truth. Power.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:48 pm

Wonder why? Power. World power. That’s what your. banks are all about. As well as big tech. As well as the political left made up of media, education, entertainment, politicians, lefty billionaires like Soros. Power at a global level. Musk created a glitch in their plans with his takeover of Tweet and subsequent release of truth. Power.

I believe Musk is going after the WEF as well. Musk knows stuff, no question in my mind! I think he may be a huge factor in the dismantling of Schwab and Soros.

Time will tell.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

...and other Musk endeavors.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

It's here!!!

BestBuy has the Starlink standard kit. I wasn't aware Starlink was up and running to the public yet. Time for some research. So far reviews are really good.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/starlink-s ... Id=6543494

wildwolf
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: blue

Post by wildwolf »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:03 pm
It's here!!!

BestBuy has the Starlink standard kit. I wasn't aware Starlink was up and running to the public yet. Time for some research. So far reviews are really good.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/starlink-s ... Id=6543494
Starlink has been available to the public for a couple years now.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:34 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:48 pm

I believe Musk is going after the WEF as well. Musk knows stuff, no question in my mind! I think he may be a huge factor in the dismantling of Schwab and Soros.

Time will tell.
Musk is truly an amazing man. A giant at so many levels. Entrepreneur. Inventor. The final frontier. Technology. Even the political realm. Agree?
And he’s still a young guy.
Signifying nothing”