T...those damn teachers again!!!

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: T...those damn teachers again!!!

Post by Tbeck »

The irony of the story is that the kids all supported the teacher and the lesson. It was a parent that made the complaint.
I always love parent complaints because we all know that students have brains that allow them to perfectly recite EXACTLY what was explained by the teacher, and every detail of the lesson to their parents. :lmao:

I've had my fair share of parents complaints over the past 20 years. Oddly when I have been allowed to discuss the complaint with the parent face to face, the complaint disappeared. It's a real shame that teacher's aren't given the opportunity to address complaints personally.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Just heard a story that parents of a local Florida school have sued the district. Why? Because, while doing fund raisers in school by selling candy, THEIR KID went and bought 6 bars of chocolate...which, according to the parents, is unhealthy and goes against the state school lunch health assesment.

ALWAYS the school/teacher's fault. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

It's Obama's fault :lmao:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Once again the teachers union is trampling on everyone's rights. We need to get rid of the union or at least the leadership.

https://freedompress.com/teachers-union ... -children/
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb, I don't know the specifics of this CO resolution, nor do I really care. They aren't any different than the resolutions on the floor of Congress. A bunch of talking head's sit in a room and vote on these so called "talking points" and send them out. Teachers in turn throw them in the garbage can and go about providing the students with education just as if the resolution had never been voted on.
You can't take NEA or any of the state unions seriously because they are not about what happens in the classroom. They're political in composition. Now to put this another way; if your LOCAL school union put something like that out, you'd be fully correct to be concerned and take action.
Hope the aforementioned makes sense.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:10 pm
All anyone with knowledge of educational laws needs to see is the "SPECIAL NEEDS" description to understand that this is not going to trial and... he's not getting convicted.
You appear to want to argue about the points that I presented, but you're barking up the WRONG tree.
So we end up with a 6'6" 270lb anger issue that has no business being mainstreamed, who is protected from any liability due to the law's. Those are the fact's and the issue.

Well, well, well,....seems ole timmy is WRONG AGAIN. :space: :wink:

FL teacher brutally beaten by 280-pound student refuses to help lawyers lighten his sentence…
October 16, 2023

Around seven months ago, a teacher in Orlando, Florida, was viciously attacked by a lumbering 6’6″, 270-pound crazed student. Thankfully, she’s made the right call by refusing to help his defense team eek out a shorter sentence. The student, whose name is Brendan Depa, was 17 at the time he unleashed the horrific attack on Joan Naydich, a teacher at Matanzas High School. The video shows him throwing her down like a rag doll, kicking and punching her multiple times in her back and head until staff finally intervened and pulled the massive goon off of her.
You can watch the graphic video here if you must.

According to Depa, his violent attack was sparked by the teacher telling him to stop gaming on his Nintendo Switch. The teacher says that never happened. Perhaps the attack was race-driven? We’ll likely never know. Depa was charged as an adult and is now staring down the barrel of a potential 30-year prison sentence, ...and the teacher is perfectly fine with that and not willing to help get that sentence reduced.
The New York Post:
According to Flagler Live, Naydich has “shown no interest in mitigating what penalties Depa might face.”
The autistic teen — who will plead guilty to avoid trial — was initially charged as a juvenile in the case before the raps were upgraded.

Now 18, Depa had three prior battery arrests before the shocking February attack on Naydich, who was treated at a hospital after the assault.
Flagler Live also reported that Depa got into a brawl in jail just last month.

Depa, who stands 6-foot-6, reportedly threatened to kill Naydich during his arrest.
It was initially reported Naydich had personally confiscated the Nintendo device from him, but she denied doing so in subsequent interviews.

It took a team of four adults to pry this lumbering madman off the poor teacher. Frankly, society would be better off if this unhinged, habitual offender faced a stiff sentence.

So,....the final analysis,...It seems I WASN'T,....."barking up the WRONG tree." :naughty:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Wait and see :rag:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Timmy,....you don't seem to "get it".

You made the "prediction" that the physical beat-down perpetrated by this student would NOT result in a conviction of him for doing that.

The Judge is determining his SENTENCE for doing that horrible attack.

THAT IS A CONVICTION. :space: :wink:

Guess what? .....you WERE WRONG.

:Cool:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1400

Post by tyrant »

Wrong? Okay, let’s go home.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

tyrant wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:55 pm
:Umm: ....there's a bit more to it than that. :space: :dunno:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Designer wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:50 am
tyrant wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:55 pm
:Umm: ....there's a bit more to it than that. :space: :dunno:
Please don't elaborate.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Why would we not want to know the whole story. :space: :Umm:

The Whole Point is that these Mental Defectives (such as is the student who perpetrated the brutal beat down of the teacher) can INDEED be Brought To Trial for their crime(s)....as should ALL citizens living in Society. :space: What I posted about was that they cannot be shielded from THE LAW and hide behind this label of...."special needs"....and evade facing The Consequences Of Their Actions.

I should think you'd see this as GREAT news. :space: :dunno:

Thank goodness that it came to be as things did. And thus, proves that it was Faulty Thinking in this statement that was made about "How The Legal System Sees It",...and is just plain Factually Wrong;
Tbeck wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:58 pm
No Designer you just like being contrary. What I posted is factual and how the legal system sees it. :space: I don't think they care about what your dumb ass thinks.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

In my opinion the goon should get the maximum sentence .. It may spare another unfortunate victim to suffer the same fate.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Right You Are, SuzukiJohnny!

These Mental Defectives need to be dealt with BEFORE they do this SHIT,..and even WORSE to other decent people in society;

Involuntarily Committing the Violently Mentally Ill Is the Only Solution

BY RICK MORAN OCTOBER 27, 2023

We’re seeing mentally ill people accost and attack residents in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago. When does the toll on victims become too high? How many more families must be torn apart by mentally ill people who didn’t take their meds, or who managed to convince doctors they weren’t a threat to anyone?

No one likes the obvious solution — locking the mentally ill away to protect society from their predation. But the courts have decided in their infinite wisdom that mentally ill people should roam our streets freely unless they demonstrate the danger they pose to the rest of us.

Locking them away will prove to be a problem because we’ve been tearing down mental health facilities — including hospitals and long-term care facilities — at a record pace. Maine may be a typical state as far as mental health services go.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Did he plead no contest to the charges? Yep! Is that a conviction? Nope not yet. Guess we'll know in January.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Since the judge is deciding his sentence,....that IS a conviction.....timmy. :space: :wink:

Furthermore,...this kid Was going to be Brought To Trial.

The only reason there hasn't been a full Court Room Trial was because He Pleaded Guilty......Not because of his being,.."special needs"....as you claimed here;
Tbeck wrote:
All anyone with knowledge of educational laws needs to see is the "SPECIAL NEEDS" description to understand that this is not going to trial ...... who is protected from any liability due to the law's. Those are the fact's and the issue.

So, in conclusion,...His Brutal Attack was Going To Trial,...and,..... he WAS NOT Protected From Any Liability.... by these so-called "laws".

Those ARE The Facts,... and thus we see now who has posted.." what is factual",........and who really is ..."the dumb ass"
Tbeck wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:58 pm
No Designer you just like being contrary. ;space: What I posted is factual and how the legal system sees it. I don't think they care about what your dumb ass thinks.

Ouch! :space: WRONG AGAIN....TWICE more. :space: :space: :Cool: :Cool:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

But he didn't plead "guilty, he plead no contest. There's a difference.
Now did it go to trial? Nope!
As I said, wait and see....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:43 pm
But he didn't plead "guilty, he plead no contest. There's a difference.

So what? :space: :dunno:

Now timmy,...this is going to sting. :space: :wink:

That he plead as he did was THE ONLY REASON a Whole Trial,....that WAS going to happen,.. did not happen......and you know it. :space: :wink:
That only reason is NOT the,..."special needs"....reason you claimed would keep this from going to Trial;
Tbeck wrote:
All anyone with knowledge of educational laws needs to see is the "SPECIAL NEEDS" description to understand that this is not going to trial ...... who is protected from any liability due to the law's. Those are the fact's and the issue.

Thus,...YOU ARE WRONG. :space: :Cool:

This is just your tired old gambit of wiggling that you stoop to when you TRY TO deflect from your being WRONG. :space: :roll:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer you are putting the cart BEFORE the horse again. Just because the kid plead no contest doesn't mean the judge is going to do anything with that. The kid was basically saying that he doesn't have a defense against the charges.
So at this point the judge can pretty much do what he wants. He can find him guilty and impose whatever sanctions or no sanctions. He can rule the kid innocent by way of mental defect, or he could throw it all out.

So we have a plea, PERIOD! No trial, no conviction, NOTHING but a plea.

So if anything is stinging, it's your embarrassment at your LACK of knowledge about our legal system.

As I said WAIT and see :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Sooo....timmy's back at.. "barking up the wrong tree"...again. ... stooping to his usual wiggling. :space: :uhh:

Get ready, timmy,...this is going to sting. :naughty:

The ONLY reason this didn't go to a full blow trial...AS IT WAS GOING TO BE... was NOT because the perp was a "special needs" sicko..... As you claim here:
Tbeck wrote:
All anyone with knowledge of educational laws needs to see is the "SPECIAL NEEDS" description to understand that this is not going to trial.....and he's not getting convicted.
You appear to want to argue about the points that I presented, but you're barking up the WRONG tree.
So we end up with a 6'6" 270lb anger issue that has no business being mainstreamed, who is protected from any liability due to the law's. Those are the fact's and the issue.

It didn't GO TO TRIAL solely because he plead ..."no contest". :space: Had he not done that,... IT WOULD have gone to trial. :space: :smile:

Well, well!....seems ole timmy is WRONG AGAIN. :space: :wink:

So in finality,...to use your own words...." Those are the fact's and the issue".

:Cool: