Keep it civil
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: T...those damn teachers again!!!

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:55 am
Sooo....timmy's back at.. "barking up the wrong tree"...again. ... stooping to his usual wiggling. :space: :uhh:

Get ready, timmy,...this is going to sting. :naughty:

The ONLY reason this didn't go to a full blow trial...AS IT WAS GOING TO BE... was NOT because the perp was a "special needs" sicko..... As you claim here:
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:10 pm
All anyone with knowledge of educational laws needs to see is the "SPECIAL NEEDS" description to understand that this is not going to trial.....and he's not getting convicted.
You appear to want to argue about the points that I presented, but you're barking up the WRONG tree.
So we end up with a 6'6" 270lb anger issue that has no business being mainstreamed, who is protected from any liability due to the law's. Those are the fact's and the issue.

It didn't GO TO TRIAL solely because he plead ..."no contest". :space: Had he not done that,... IT WOULD have gone to trial. :space: :smile:

Well, well!....seems ole timmy is WRONG AGAIN. :space: :wink:

So in finality,...to use your own words...." Those are the fact's and the issue".

:Cool:

:funnylast:

Took you 11 days for that tripe.

:lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Hillsy he had to wait until I posted to ANOTHER topic that he ALSO tried to take to the toilet.

As far as his response goes? It's a LAME attempt by him to SAVE FACE because he doesn't know the workings of our legal system.
It was a PLEA HEARING and other than the kid pleading no contest to the charge's, NOTHING has been decided.

We'll know in January when he returns to see the judge. However it doesn't change the fact that this kid will NOT be going to trial. His lawyer will present his disability as the grounds for his actions and the judge will decide what if anything will happen. My guess is anger training or perhaps some community service.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Poor, poor timmy. :space: He's really Desperate now. :space: :uhh:

I didn't say that the plea hearing was The Trial.....I said that If the Sicko kid had not plead..."No Contest".....that There Would BE a Trial.

Here, timmy, let me,..."Help The Handicapped"....and point out what you so ardently want to be ignorant of:
Designer wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:43 am
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:43 pm
But he didn't plead "guilty, he plead no contest. There's a difference.
So what? :space: :dunno:
Now timmy,...this is going to sting. :space: :wink:

That he plead as he did was THE ONLY REASON a Whole Trial,....that WAS going to happen,.. did not happen......and you know it. :space: :wink:
That only reason is NOT the,..."special needs"....reason you claimed would keep this from going to Trial;
Tbeck wrote:
All anyone with knowledge of educational laws needs to see is the "SPECIAL NEEDS" description to understand that this is not going to trial ...... who is protected from any liability due to the law's. Those are the fact's and the issue.

Thus,...YOU ARE WRONG. :space: :Cool: This is just your tired old gambit of wiggling that you stoop to when you TRY TO deflect from your being WRONG. :space: :roll:
Again,...for your handicapped little mind..IT WAS GOING TO TRIAL... the ONLY reason it didn't was NOT because he was "special ends" (as you claimed)
But because of his PLEA.

So,....now we know just who timmy refers to when he says this;
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:10 pm
.....he doesn't know the workings of our legal system.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Blah blah blah.

Weighed, Measure, and found Wanting.... The story of your posts

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:58 am
Blah blah blah.
Weighed, Measure, and found Wanting.... The story of your posts
:blink: :space: What a pathetic, factually bankrupt and un-intelligent posting! :space: :roll:

But history shows us that timmy makes such kind of ASS-essment like this whenever he sees that his POV is proven wrong. :space: :dunno:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

No Designer it's your blathering on about an UNRESOLVED criminal case that's PATHETIC!
As I posted WAY back you'll have to wait until January, because you've put the cart BEFORE the horse AGAIN. You have the young man convicted when all he did was his plea. In other words it DID NOT go to trial, and it WON'T. Which is EXACTLY what I said from the start.
You are simply blathering on in an EFFORT to save face. You've ALREADY lost. It's not going to trial.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Poor poor timmy. :space: Your Desperation is getting more laughable.. :lmao:

Here, let me,....once AGAIN..."help the handicapped"; :bow:

Designer wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:42 am
Poor, poor timmy. :space: He's really Desperate now. :space: :uhh:

I didn't say that the plea hearing was The Trial.....I said that If the Sicko kid had not plead..."No Contest".....that There Would BE a Trial.

Here, timmy, let me,..."Help The Handicapped"....and point out what you so ardently want to be ignorant of:
Designer wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:43 am
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:43 pm
But he didn't plead "guilty, he plead no contest. There's a difference.
So what? :space: :dunno:
Now timmy,...this is going to sting. :space: :wink:

That he plead as he did was THE ONLY REASON a Whole Trial,....that WAS going to happen,.. did not happen......and you know it. :space: :wink:
That only reason is NOT the,..."special needs"....reason you claimed would keep this from going to Trial;
Tbeck wrote:
All anyone with knowledge of educational laws needs to see is the "SPECIAL NEEDS" description to understand that this is not going to trial ...... who is protected from any liability due to the law's. Those are the fact's and the issue.

Thus,...YOU ARE WRONG. :space: :Cool: This is just your tired old gambit of wiggling that you stoop to when you TRY TO deflect from your being WRONG. :space: :roll:
Again,...for your handicapped little mind..IT WAS GOING TO TRIAL... the ONLY reason it didn't was NOT because he was "special ends" (as you claimed)
But because of his PLEA.

So,....now we know just who timmy refers to when he says this;
Tbeck wrote:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Nope it's you little Designer, not me. Did it go to trial? NOPE! Is it going to trial? NOPE!

Guess that means I was CORRECT from the start and your blathering won't change the record. :naughty:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Poor poor timmy. :space: Seems his cognitive skills have sunk even lower as he keeps on his wiggling and wiggling . :space: :uhh:

Here, timmy.......I'll School You on the REALITY of the situation.

You said THE REASON he will not go to trial was because of his being a "special needs" child. :space: Here,....let's remind your feeble mind of what are..,..YOUR OWN WORDS;
Tbeck wrote:

However, as THE FACTS show,.....THE ONLY REASON that it hasn't gone to Trial was because of his PLEA of "no contest".

The DA WAS bringing it to Trial.....that's why the sick kid copped the Plea. :space: The Perpetrator would not need to cop a plea IF there wasn't going to be a Trial. :space: Anyone who has even the least knowledge of Legal proceedings knows THAT.

Thus,...timmy was WRONG about THE REASON this hasn't gone to Trial

So,...In Finality....we know just who timmy refers to when he says this;
Tbeck wrote:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

More BLATHERING on Designer. I was RIGHT, YOU were wrong.

End of story!!!!!

It's simple really. Is this going to trial? NO!!!! I was right!!! :Cool:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Na nan a na na.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:36 pm
More BLATHERING on Designer. I was RIGHT, YOU were wrong. End of story!!!!! It's simple really. Is this going to trial? NO!!!! I was right!!!
Tiny timmy is,..."right"...Only if he posts SELECTIVE IGNORANCE of...THE FACTS. :space:
You are certainly free to do so, timmy,...but all your Wiggling and Deflection does NOT Erase,...nor even Diminish... THE FACTS... you are so ardently trying to gloss-over. :dunno:
It's all right there,...in black-and-white,....for all to see and read. :space: :wink:

Your desperation has become extreme,..timmy. :uhh:

You would do well to step back away from your Lectern and stop your Bellicose posting of your Ignorance.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:52 am

Tiny timmy is,..."right"...
Nuff said.....

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I'm glad he FINALLY admitted to the forum that I was right.

OR put another way, Designer was WRONG...... again!!!!?

PS he'll be along in a minute to blather on some more :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:39 pm
PS save it because I'm heading out of town right after I post this.
You came back from.. .."out-of-town" ...to post THIS?? :space: :blink:
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:57 pm
I'm glad he FINALLY admitted to the forum that I was right. OR put another way, Designer was WRONG...... again!!!!? PS he'll be along in a minute to blather on some more
Again, we see timmy posting his Myopic Ignorance of what are the facts.:space: :uhh: :space: But now we see he's taken a page from the BS "play book" that his butt-buddy, hillsy, does when faced with THE TRUTH. :space: :roll:

Here,...timmy.....let me school you once AGAIN. :bow:
Designer wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:52 am
Tiny timmy is,..."right"...Only if he posts SELECTIVE IGNORANCE of...THE FACTS. :space:
You are certainly free to do so, timmy,...but all your Wiggling and Deflection does NOT Erase,...nor even Diminish... THE FACTS... you are so ardently trying to gloss-over. :dunno:

It's all right there,...in black-and-white,....for all to see and read. :space: :wink:
So,...as any reasonable Mature ADULT Can see,....I didn't say you were right,...I said in order for you to support your "claim" you are right.... you would have to be IGNORANT OF THE WHOLE OF THE FACTS. :space: :wink:

You are making it ever more worse for yourself by posting such Blatant IGNORANCE of what is Really said.

You must think we are all Gullible/Stupid when you posted such a line of CRAP like this,...You think we cannot see your Deliberate IGNORANCE of what I ACTUALLY said? :Umm:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

No I came back from out of town cause I was done with my out of town business :Cool:

Myopic ignorance? Pretty sure it's just cold hard FACT!
I was correct and YOU were WRONG!
You must be the only person here who doesn't see this FACT!!! :ShitGrin:

So here's a bread crumb for you Designer. Based on what did the perp plead no contest? Special Needs is the answer :Cool:
So you can wrap your head around this; his actions are a manifestation of his mental health condition. The judge MUST take this into account when deciding how to sentence. AKA the law

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Springy won't go away T - no matter what he'll keep hammering the same wrong nail so you eventually give up and he can claim last word / victory in his mind. It's happening right now in the Coronavirus thread.

It's the same old MO he's been using for years. I wonder if he actually KNOWS it's pointless??

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:18 pm
.....Myopic ignorance? Pretty sure it's just cold hard FACT!

You just can't stop lying, can you. :roll:

You absolutely DID IGNORE The MAIN part of what YOU said about why YOU thought THE REASON the perp will not go to trial would be,...I PROVED you have been ignoring that. :space: EVERYONE saw you REPEATEDLY TRY to evade facing THAT HARD FACT! (and you know that) :wink:

And this is the best you can respond with? :uhh:

And to think,....you believe you should be respected when you LIE by omission like this? :Umm:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Next he'll be quoting YoDude.....

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer your inability to just accept that I was CORRECT and YOU jumped the gun again TRYING to prove me wrong is amazing.

NONE of what I said in WHOLE or part was inaccurate or a lie. YOU have a PROBLEM and MUST feel very insecure and Inferior that you feel the NEED to continue DRAGGING out a post that was RESOLVED long ago. It's SIMPLE, I was and am CORRECT. You weren't!!!
Personal attacks are against BOARD POLICY, si I hope the board administration does what they are supposed to do for a change???