Any great leaders?

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by Tbeck »

DF, she was engaged in activity to interrupt the Constitutional election proceedings. Now I would think that all the folk's here who talk all the time about election integrity would be siding with Byrd, right? After all Ashli's activities were aimed at preventing our constitutional obligations from being accomplished.
How UN-American!!!!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

T, you and Hillsy have twisted this every way to Sunday.

Not one of us on here has ever stated Babbitt was innocent of law breaking. We're arguing is deadly force was legal and/or necessary.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:15 pm
The only one twisting this is you (oh - and maybe Spanky).

You've gone from "she wasn't through the door" from your shit perspective video to "OK - she was going though the door"

And you've gone from "she's only committed misdemeanors" to "yeah OK there's a few felonies in there"

And now we're back full circle to arguing about Byrd's decision again - which has been investigated and closed.

Like T said bro - it's over.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, sorry but no. Byrd's actions were reviewed and found to be within department guidelines, so YES completely legal. Now you say I have twisted this and yet you are the one questioning the justification. He was justified. You may disagree but then you would have to Monday morning quarterback what Byrd' was thinking and feeling in the moment's leading to the shooting. As I have said multiple times I won't second guess his motive.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:38 pm
DF, sorry but no. Byrd's actions were reviewed and found to be within department guidelines, so YES completely legal. Now you say I have twisted this and yet you are the one questioning the justification. He was justified. You may disagree but then you would have to Monday morning quarterback what Byrd' was thinking and feeling in the moment's leading to the shooting. As I have said multiple times I won't second guess his motive.
If you won’t “second guess” his motives, then how can you justify his motives in the first place? After all, you weren’t there. Remember?
The “department” investigated and gave him a free pass to kill? Sieg heil.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:23 pm
DevilsFan wrote:

You've gone from "she wasn't through the door" from your shit perspective video to "OK - she was going though the door"

And you've gone from "she's only committed misdemeanors" to "yeah OK there's a few felonies in there"

And now we're back full circle to arguing about Byrd's decision again - which has been investigated and closed.

You're so full of shit, Hillsy. Go back and show me the post that I typed where I said she's guilty of felonies.

I'll wait.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
We're going to have to agree that we disagree.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:20 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:23 pm
DevilsFan wrote:

You're so full of shit, Hillsy. Go back and show me the post that I typed where I said she's guilty of felonies.

I'll wait.
Oh that's right - you still think she just committed a few teeny weeny misdemeanours.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:21 am
Tbeck wrote:
We're going to have to agree that we disagree.
Sounds to me like T is second guessing Byrd's motive...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb, no I am not. He explained to the review board why he felt the need to use deadly force. They reviewed his actions, Ashli's activities and arrived at the conclusion that Byrd was justified in his actions. I actually agree with their decision.

DF, agree to disagree is fine by me. In my view it doesn't matter if we agree because at the end of the day, the review board cleared Byrd of any wrong doing.
Now for the record I believe that building is the people's house and they are entitled to be in attendance when Congress is conducting the people's business. However that wasn't what was happening on that day, and Ashli along with other's were violating just about every rule in FORCIBLY entering amongst other crime's committed.
I won't call it an insurrection because it wasn't, but it was a deliberate act aimed at disrupting the peaceful process of the PEOPLE'S vote. That's the worst type of crime that one can engage with in a democratic nation. JMO

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Herb, post that link to your J-6 video. A former police officer gives his view.

Can't wait to hear Hillsy and T tell us all how a veteran cop knows less about the law and use of force than they do! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:25 pm
Herb, post that link to your J-6 video. A former police officer gives his view.

Can't wait to hear Hillsy and T tell us all how a veteran cop knows less about the law and use of force than they do! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
As requested.

https://spreely.video/v/2936123033/The- ... chael-Byrd
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, he's a book seller pandering, nothing more.
The investigation report on the shooting spells out the department policies for lethal use of force and Byrd's actions fall within those guidelines. It doesn't matter what some retired Illinois cop has to say, the same as it doesn't matter what you or I think/say.
I will add that if that is the type of source's you like to use, it's little wonder you are misinformed. I might suggest you try reading some legal/law review's and you'd find they all agree... justified shoot.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:14 pm
DF, he's a book seller pandering, nothing more.
The investigation report on the shooting spells out the department policies for lethal use of force and Byrd's actions fall within those guidelines. It doesn't matter what some retired Illinois cop has to say, the same as it doesn't matter what you or I think/say.
I will add that if that is the type of source's you like to use, it's little wonder you are misinformed. I might suggest you try reading some legal/law review's and you'd find they all agree... justified shoot.
Did ya watch Tucker Carlson tonight??? You really believe all this crap, don't you. SMH.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:14 pm
justified shoot.
Like this guy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Justine_Damond
I haven't been following the Babbitt thing, so I don't know if there's a civil suit involved after the killing.
After OJ was acquitted of killing two people, wasn't there a successful civil suit brought forth by the families of the deceased?
Is Babbitt's family pursuing a civil suit against the Capitol police and the officer who killed their daughter?

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, yes I saw Tucker and you'll have to read my response in the other post.
However, Ashli was one of the hooligans Tucker was talking about.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Ah! Open season on “hooligans”. Sieg heil, mother fucker.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

YES RK I do believe in the rule of law.
Oddly you claim to support the constitution and in the same breath speak against adherence. Flip, flop!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm
Was OK for Rittenhouse :dunno:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:21 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm
Was OK for Rittenhouse :dunno:
Time for you to leave this argument. A giant, wooden skateboard coming down on your head is quite different.