RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:21 pm
YES RK I do believe in the rule of law.
Oddly you claim to support the constitution and in the same breath speak against adherence. Flip, flop!
You believe in the rule of law only when you can twist it to suit your manure. You are skilled at twisting.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

No RK it is you who is trying to twist the law's. Byrd was cleared, Ashli was a criminal, end of story.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:24 am

Time for you to leave this argument.
There ISN'T any argument when it comes to Byrd.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I was against McCarthy becoming speaker because I believe that while he was minority leader he caved to the dims most of the time.

Since the big doings to get elected Speaker he has actually shown a lot of backbone...

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/mcca ... cc699edc4d

...“Because of the footage that you gave Tucker Carlson, last night he went on and said this was a mostly peaceful chaos, as he said. He downplayed Brian Sicknick’s death, said it was not related to Jan. 6, that this was not an insurrection,” the CNN correspondent said.

He then asked, “Do you regret giving him this footage so he could whitewash the events of that day?”

McCarthy had an excellent response to Raju’s loaded question.

“No,” the speaker said. “I said at the very beginning, ‘transparency.’ And so what I wanted to produce for everybody is exactly what I said, that people can actually look at it and see what’s gone on that day.”

BREAKING: McCarthy defends Tucker release of J6 tapes, slams CNN pic.twitter.com/e6FxWHWoDf

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) March 8, 2023

McCarthy concluded Americans can “come up with their own conclusion” about what happened on Jan. 6....
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb, I have to agree that McCarthy is showing some backbone.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:46 am
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:24 am
NEVER ONCE have I advocated for the shooting of BLM. You're full of shit, and you know it. And you're twisting my argument all around. And you also know that.
Maybe not...... but you have been extremely vocal in claiming they have gotten away with crimes whilst at the same time claiming Babbitt is innocent.
Yesssss :space: hillsy gets shown WRONG AGAIN! :space: :rock:
Then does his best to TRY TO save face with bullshitting ....but fails.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

About this,...."Byrd was cleared"....CRAP. :space: He was cleared by the same cabal that HAS LIED and LIED about the Jan 6th Protest and Protesters.
So,....anyone who's wisely evaluative,.... knows that....OF COURSE,...they are going to "clear him of any wrong doing". No matter what! :roll:

I ride with several Police Officers and they evaluated what they saw and we talked. :space: They all said that a GOOD LEO knows that anytime they give the order to stop/desist,...there is ALWAYS the possibility that the person will not do so. :space: So they wisely choose what method of force to vocalize/display stop them with that in mind. :space: Thus they will use the Threat of DEATH (for non-compliance to stop) ONLY when the law being broken is so serious as to be an Immediate LIFE THREAT.

And since what Ashli was UNARMED and what she was doing WAS NOT,...in any way,...an IMMEDIATE, DIRECT LIFE-THREAT to an LEO.....they would not have pointed a gun at her and threaten DEATH for merely breaking in.

There we certainly other NON-LETHAL OPTIONS available to Byrd to use.....Thus is THE TRUTH in what DevilsFan says about Bryd and his choice of Pointing A Gun At Her;
Designer wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:07 am
DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:50 pm
T, in the end it comes down to Use of Force. And there's no doubt in my mind that this dirty-ass cop used excessive force.
There's laws...within laws. And he didn't follow them.
And the conclusion you have is The One shared by all other Reasonable Adult Board Members here.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:52 pm
No RK it is you who is trying to twist the law's. Byrd was cleared, Ashli was a criminal, end of story.
I’ll bet you wouldn’t be talking that shit if Ashli was your kin, friend, loved one.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, so now you want to talk FEELINGS? Okay, I would feel the same way regardless of my FEELINGS. You obviously didn't look very far into Ashli's history because this wasn't her first rodeo.
So yes a criminal is a criminal in my view and it is unaffected by feelings.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:07 am
RK, so now you want to talk FEELINGS? Okay, I would feel the same way regardless of my FEELINGS. You obviously didn't look very far into Ashli's history because this wasn't her first rodeo.
So yes a criminal is a criminal in my view and it is unaffected by feelings.
I repeat, you’d not be talking that shit if she were kin, friend, loved one. Would you? MR TBECK, SIR, WE JUST SHOT YOUR SISTER. OH, REALLY? WELL, I HAVE NO FEELINGS ON THE MATTER. BESIDES, SHE IS A CRIMINAL. FUCK HER.
Signifying nothing”

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

She did not deserve to be murdered.
Signifying nothing”

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, temper temper!!! I don't care if she was God's sister. She was in the commission of a felony and got dead. If my sister got shot doing what Ashli was I would view this just as I have stated.
And yes RK I am truly that cold when it comes to right and wrong.
She wasn't murdered, she was stopped.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 pm
My GAWD,....you actually BELIEVE THIS? :space: :eek:
She wasn't "stopped"...... She was KILLED! :space: You try to "cleanse" your HORRIFIC ASS-essment by ignoring HER DEATH and say,.."Stopped"??
You are FAR, FAR LOWER than I thought. :space: :roll:

And,...as I pointed out,...There were OTHER OPTIONS to "stop" her than using lethal force.
Designer wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:59 am
About this,...."Byrd was cleared"....CRAP. :space: He was cleared by the same cabal that HAS LIED and LIED about the Jan 6th Protest and Protesters.
So,....anyone who's wisely evaluative,.... knows that....OF COURSE,...they are going to "clear him of any wrong doing". No matter what! :roll:

I ride with several Police Officers and they evaluated what they saw and we talked. :space: They all said that a GOOD LEO knows that anytime they give the order to stop/desist,...there is ALWAYS the possibility that the person will not do so. :space: So they wisely choose what method of force to vocalize/display stop them with that in mind. :space: Thus they will use the Threat of DEATH (for non-compliance to stop) ONLY when the law being broken is so serious as to be an Immediate LIFE THREAT.

And since what Ashli was UNARMED and what she was doing WAS NOT,...in any way,...an IMMEDIATE, DIRECT LIFE-THREAT to an LEO.....they would not have pointed a gun at her and threaten DEATH for merely breaking in.

There we certainly other NON-LETHAL OPTIONS available to Byrd to use..
...Thus is THE TRUTH in what DevilsFan says about Bryd and his choice of Pointing A Gun At Her;
Designer wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:
T, in the end it comes down to Use of Force. And there's no doubt in my mind that this dirty-ass cop used excessive force.
And the conclusion you have is The One shared by all other Reasonable Adult Board Members here.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, what's with all your "my god" commentary? Yes I REALLY believe that Designer.
So when a cop uses deadly force in an encounter YOU believe it is murder????

I will wait on your reply,.......

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

When I was a youngster I spent a lot of time out in various elements of nature. One time I developed a rash on my wrist. I kept scratching and it just irritated worse. My mama said to wash and ignore it and it would go away. She was right.
Signifying nothing”

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:25 am
Designer, what's with all your "my god" commentary?
He says GAWD because I'm pretty sure his mom reads all his posts - he don't want her to see him blasphemin'...

Same as he says SOFA KING instead of so fucking.

It's the territory of toddlers.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I'm still WAITING for an answer to the very SIMPLE question I asked of Designer.

Seems to me that if he's able to post all the "my gawd" commentary he could answer a SIMPLE Yes or No question???

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:25 am
Designer, what's with all your "my god" commentary? Yes I REALLY believe that Designer. So when a cop uses deadly force in an encounter YOU believe it is murder???? I will wait on your reply,.......
One would think that someone who says he has a "Masters Degree' would be better at READING COMPREHENSION than this!. :uhh: :space: :space: Now,......Timmy,........go back and RE-read what I posted in my message.......And show us all where I said she was "murdered". :space: :soda:

WAIT!, :blink: ....we all know you are NOT going to EVER ADMIT you were wrong here,......so I will do it for you.
Here's what I posted,...And... as WE A LL CAN SEE,..I said the word "killed"....it was YOU that said the word "murdered";
Designer wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 am
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 pm
My GAWD,....you actually BELIEVE THIS? :space: :eek: She wasn't "stopped"...... She was KILLED!
So thus now PROVEN you were WRONG,...the HORROR of your efforts to "Save Face" after what you said is CLEAR;
Designer wrote:
..... You try to "cleanse" your HORRIFIC ASS-essment by ignoring HER DEATH and say,.."Stopped"?? :space: You are FAR, FAR LOWER than I thought. :space: :roll:

Now that you have humiliated yourself AGAIN.....let's get back to what I was saying;
Designer wrote:
And,...as I pointed out,...There were OTHER OPTIONS to "stop" her than using lethal force.
Designer wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:59 am

There we certainly other NON-LETHAL OPTIONS available to Byrd to use..
...Thus is THE TRUTH in what DevilsFan says about Bryd and his choice of Pointing A Gun At Her;
Designer wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Hey Skippy I didn't say you called it murder. Reading comprehension! You critiqued my reply to RK in which I said it wasn't murder, that she was stopped. So I asked you if you believe when a cop uses deadly force it's murder.

YOU still have NOT answered the question????

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:24 pm
Hey Skippy I didn't say you called it murder. Reading comprehension! You critiqued my reply to RK in which I said it wasn't murder, that she was stopped. So I asked you if you believe when a cop uses deadly force it's murder.

YOU still have NOT answered the question????
20 pages T - he's the master of this. Just re-posts his own quotes ad nauseum to throw smoke and mirrors into his evasion.

Also the other thing is if you call him out on something but don't actually quote him he's more than likely to go back and change his original post. Have caught him out like that numerous times but of course he denies it and we're left with no proof. Then he calls you a liar.