Any great leaders?

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, yep I know his tactics quite well. I enjoyed his LACK of reply and his assertions that he didn't say murder, when I never said he did :lmao: . And I have the reading comprehension problem according to him :lmao: .

And my degree's really irritates him for some reason. Frankly I never give them a thought.

I think they need to bring back the notification for when someone changed their post.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:38 pm

I think they need to bring back the notification for when someone changed their post.
I've seen it on other forums but never on this one? Was it in place at some stage? It would destroy Spanky :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:24 pm
Hey Skippy I didn't say you called it murder.
WHAT A LIE! :space: Yes ....Timmy,..,...YOU DID try to say I thought it was murder;
Designer wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:15 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:25 am
Designer, what's with all your "my god" commentary? Yes I REALLY believe that Designer. So when a cop uses deadly force in an encounter YOU believe it is murder???? I will wait on your reply,.......
One would think that someone who says he has a "Masters Degree' would be better at READING COMPREHENSION than this!. :uhh: :space: :space: Now,......Timmy,........go back and RE-read what I posted in my message.......And show us all where I said she was "murdered". :space: :soda:

WAIT!, :blink: ....we all know you are NOT going to EVER ADMIT you were wrong here,......so I will do it for you.
Here's what I posted,...And... as WE A LL CAN SEE,..I said the word "killed"....it was YOU that said the word "murdered";
Designer wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 am
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 pm
And yes RK I am truly that cold when it comes to right and wrong.
She wasn't murdered, she was stopped.
My GAWD,....you actually BELIEVE THIS? :space: :eek: She wasn't "stopped"...... She was KILLED!
So thus now PROVEN you were WRONG,...the HORROR of your efforts to "Save Face" after what you said is CLEAR;
Designer wrote:
..... You try to "cleanse" your HORRIFIC ASS-essment by ignoring HER DEATH and say,.."Stopped"?? :space: You are FAR, FAR LOWER than I thought. :space: :roll:
As we All see,....You will say ANYTHING to evade facing your Transparent Attempt TRY TO ..."cleanse"....and diminish your HORRIFIC comments Lauding The KILLING of Ashli by you using ..."she was stopped"... word-choice..... all to evade facing what IT REALLY IS,...KILLING HER;

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

What's the matter Skippy did you bust yourself with your own reply? Ouch that's gotta leave a mark.

So you LIED and now you are trying to cover yourself? Go ahead show everyone where I claimed you called it murder??? :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:23 am
What's the matter Skippy did you bust yourself with your own reply? Ouch that's gotta leave a mark.
:uhh: :space: You must be drunk. :space: The reason I need to repost THE TRUTH (as you mention) is because you repeatedly post your Deflection OF THAT TRUTH.

And here,...once AGAIN,...you are trying your "Go To" of Strawman Argument to TRY TO change discussion away from your Bloodlust of DEATH SENTENCE upon they who's actions DO NOT COME CLOSE TO TRIGGERING SUCH DEATH.

Now that you have humiliated yourself AGAIN.....let's get back to what I was saying;
Designer wrote:
And,...as I pointed out,...There were OTHER OPTIONS to "stop" her than using lethal force.

I ride with several Police Officers and they evaluated what they saw and we talked. :space: They all said that a GOOD LEO knows that anytime they give the order to stop/desist,...there is ALWAYS the possibility that the person will not do so. :space: So they wisely choose what method of force to vocalize/display stop them with that in mind. :space: Thus they will use the Threat of DEATH (for non-compliance to stop) ONLY when the law being broken is so serious as to be an Immediate LIFE THREAT.

And since what Ashli was UNARMED and what she was doing WAS NOT,...in any way,...an IMMEDIATE, DIRECT LIFE-THREAT to an LEO.....they would not have pointed a gun at her and threaten DEATH for merely breaking in.

There we certainly other NON-LETHAL OPTIONS available to Byrd to use..
...Thus is THE TRUTH in what DevilsFan says about Bryd and his choice of Pointing A Gun At Her;
Designer wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:07 am
DevilsFan wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:50 pm
T, in the end it comes down to Use of Force. And there's no doubt in my mind that this dirty-ass cop used excessive force.
There's laws...within laws. And he didn't follow them.
And the conclusion you have is The One shared by all other Reasonable Adult Board Members here.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Well Little Designer doesn't like being called out for HIS LYING.

We can see you know how to quote so let's see you copy/paste the quote were I claimed you said it was murder??

OR you can just ADMIT that YOU were WRONG and then doubled down on YOUR LIE!!

Which will it be??!? :popcorn:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, you used to see a date and time on the bottom of a post if it got edited and/or changed. It was a good tool to stop people from doing what Skippy is known to do. :ShitGrin:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Sad that Timmy's Deflection efforts get REPEATEDLY called out,...yet,....he KEEPS trying to post his Strawman Argument(s) . :space: :blink:
Forever Failing to understand that,...once his "gambit" has been called out for the Transparently Obvious Deflection/Evasion it is.,...the "game" he's playing IS OVER. :space: :dunno:

Thus when his bullshit exposed,.... he's now left to FACE THE TRUTH about his HORRIBLE Lust For Blood;
Designer wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:33 am
And here,...once AGAIN,...you are trying your "Go To" of Strawman Argument to TRY TO change discussion away from your Bloodlust of DEATH SENTENCE upon they who's actions DO NOT COME CLOSE TO TRIGGERING SUCH DEATH.

Now that you have humiliated yourself AGAIN.....let's get back to what I was saying;
Designer wrote:
And,...as I pointed out,...There were OTHER OPTIONS to "stop" her than using lethal force.

I ride with several Police Officers and they evaluated what they saw and we talked. :space: They all said that a GOOD LEO knows that anytime they give the order to stop/desist,...there is ALWAYS the possibility that the person will not do so. :space: So they wisely choose what method of force to vocalize/display stop them with that in mind. :space: Thus they will use the Threat of DEATH (for non-compliance to stop) ONLY when the law being broken is so serious as to be an Immediate LIFE THREAT.

And since what Ashli was UNARMED and what she was doing WAS NOT,...in any way,...an IMMEDIATE, DIRECT LIFE-THREAT to an LEO.....they would not have pointed a gun at her and threaten DEATH for merely breaking in.

Thus is THE TRUTH in what DevilsFan says about Bryd and his choice of Pointing A Gun At Her;
Designer wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:
T, in the end it comes down to Use of Force. And there's no doubt in my mind that this dirty-ass cop used excessive force.
And the conclusion you have is The One shared by all other Reasonable Adult Board Members here.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

You are EVADING the TRUTH Designer. Either answer the question by posting the quote, or admit what we all know, YOU LIED!!!!!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Will you just LOOK at this! :space: :ShitGrin: :space: Timmy thinks that his Strawman Argument is somehow going to work! :space: :lmao:
Timmy,...listen up,....all you are doing is further eroding your reputation with this "gambit" of yours.
WE ALL SEE your desperation in doing so,......as you TRY TO evade facing your HORRIBLE postings herein;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:33 am
..........I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. ....
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
My GAWD,....you actually BELIEVE THIS? :space: :eek:
She wasn't "stopped"...... She was KILLED! :space: You try to "cleanse" your HORRIFIC ASS-essment by ignoring HER DEATH and say,.."Stopped"??
You are FAR, FAR LOWER than I thought. :space: :roll:

And,...as I pointed out,...There were OTHER OPTIONS to "stop" her than using lethal force;
Designer wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:59 am

...Thus is THE TRUTH in what DevilsFan says about Bryd and his choice of Pointing A Gun At Her;
Designer wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Will you look at this... Little Designer STILL being a LIAR and refusing to post what he CLAIMED I posted.... Tssk tssk!!!

Now we'll be FORCED to wade through MORE endless COPY/PASTE while he ATTEMPTS to DIVERT ATTENTION away from being PROVEN a LIAR.

Save the bandwidth DESIGNER, we can all see your LIES AGAIN, or should I state STILL! :popcorn:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:43 pm
Will you look at this... Little Designer STILL being a LIAR and refusing to post what he CLAIMED I posted.... Tssk tssk!!! Now we'll be FORCED to wade through MORE endless COPY/PASTE while he ATTEMPTS to DIVERT ATTENTION away from being PROVEN a LIAR. Save the bandwidth DESIGNER, we can all see your LIES AGAIN, or should I state STILL!
Thus would be funny,...if it weren't so Pathetic. :space: :uhh:
When will you LEARN! :space: Your Endless Repetition of all this CRAP is not bullshitting ANYONE. :space: :dunno:

This Strawman Argument you KEEP TRYING to bullshit us with ONLY makes you appear MORE FOOLISH. :space: Why is because we have ALL seen THE PROOF,...several TIMES NOW no less.....THAT IT IS YOU that is...."ATTEMPTING to DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY".. from your THE TRUTH about THE HORRIBLE things you have said.

I would not need to repost THE TRUTH about you,...IF YOU would stop acting like a Child with your Endlessly TRYING to bullshit us all with your Phony Strawman Argument/Deflection.

But since you STILL think you can bullshit us all, I will repost THE TRUTH about you that you SO DESPERATELY are TRYING to Evade Facing;
Tbeck wrote:
..........I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. ....
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
She wasn't "stopped"...... She was KILLED! :space: You try to "cleanse" your HORRIFIC ASS-essment by ignoring HER DEATH and say,.."Stopped"??

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:04 pm

When will you LEARN! Your Endless Repetition of all this CRAP is not bullshitting ANYONE.
If only some people would walk the line they talk....

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

EXCEPT none of what you've copy/pasted has anything to do with what is in dispute. YOU threw stones an made a FALSE assertion that I claimed you called it murder, when in FACT I never said you did. So YOU LIED, and double down on your lie, and are STILL trying to distract from the disputed claim.

Your right about one thing Little Designer, NOBODY is buying YOUR BULLSHIT!
You've copy/pasted EVERYTHING with the EXCEPTION of YOUR LIE.

So I AGREE, nobody is buying YOUR evasive distraction. YOU LIED, and it's here for EVERYONE to see. :popcorn:

Hmmm it would appear that you NEVER own up when you have clearly been proven WRONG. So in your mind it must be, "when Designer lies, he'll just copy/paste distraction to avoid owning his lies." WE GOT it. :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: HILARIOUS! :space: :lmao: :space: Timmy just never learns. :space: He STILL thinks his Strawman Argument "Gambit" is going to work!. :space: That it will....somehow...... erase all the is HORRIBLE things he has said! :space: That folks ....is TEXT BOOK Delusion!

We, on The Board,...have known for a LONG TIME about his using this "deflection tactic". :space: And WE ALL know him to be The Phony he is....The History of Board Knowledge of a "tactic' of his going WAY BACK to 2018,....here's proof,.... when I had this conversation with SuzyRidr2;
SuzyRidr2 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:54 am
People often don't get his arguments because they're typically straw man arguments. :space: Arguments that no one has made or implied. And his responses are often designed to make you feel inferior. :space: You've got this guy nailed. He's a piece of work.

Yet, ( like his other Bullshit Thread says)..."He Just Can't"...stop his endless repetition! :space: :roll:

And THIS is what he is SO DESPERATE to try to Deflect away from;
Designer wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:04 pm
This Strawman Argument you KEEP TRYING to bullshit us with ONLY makes you appear MORE FOOLISH. :space: Why is because we have ALL seen THE PROOF,...several TIMES NOW no less.....THAT IT IS YOU that is...."ATTEMPTING to DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY".. from your THE TRUTH about THE HORRIBLE things you have said.

I would not need to repost THE TRUTH about you,...IF YOU would stop acting like a Child with your Endlessly TRYING to bullshit us all with your Phony Strawman Argument/Deflection.

But since you STILL think you can bullshit us all, I will repost THE TRUTH about you that you SO DESPERATELY are TRYING to Evade Facing;
Tbeck wrote:
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:

He's is THE Laughing Stock of This Board,...but in his Self-important Arrogance,.... refuses to acknowledge it. :space: :dunno:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

How fucked must you be to search back 5 years to find a quote someone else said about the guy you are trying to argue with?

:bonk:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

STILL EVADING Little Designer! Come on, pony up and post where "I" claimed you called it murder?

Here comes more irrelevant copy paste :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:59 am
STILL EVADING Little Designer! Come on, pony up and post where "I" claimed you called it murder? :space: Here comes more irrelevant copy paste
STILL EVADING , EH TIMMY? :space: :funnylast: :space: It will be taken from this Repeated Deflection above that.. you see Board Members fully know of your PROVEN History of posting your BULLSHIT Tactic of Strawman Argument Evasion. :space: :bow:
With that,...You are seriously DELUSIONAL if you even THINK your DEFLECTION GAMBIT of Strawman Argument is going to work here,.... :Umm:

You STIIL don't get it,...all this endless repetition of this "tactic" makes you THE Laughing Stock Of This Board. :space: :lmao:

Now back On Topic,...below are YOUR WORDS posted herein,...please,...Mr. "I'm Such A Smart Guy"...show us all where discussing YOUR OWN WORDS,..POSTED HEREIN,....is NOT relevant to this thread;
Tbeck wrote:
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
You can't :space: :wink:

:Cool:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I'm not evading a thing. POST the quote you lying sack of shit!
:popcorn:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:58 am
I'm still evading what you said,..it makes me appear a lying sack of shit!
There,...fixed it for you to reflect Reality;

Now,..quit your Blatantly Obvious Repetitive Strawman Argument Gambit you are using to Evade FACING THIS;
Designer wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:53 am
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:59 am
STILL EVADING Little Designer! Come on, pony up and post where "I" claimed you called it murder? :space: Here comes more irrelevant copy paste
STILL EVADING , EH TIMMY? :space: :funnylast: :space: It will be taken from this Repeated Deflection above that.. you see Board Members fully know of your PROVEN History of posting your BULLSHIT Tactic of Strawman Argument Evasion. :space: :bow:
With that,...You are seriously DELUSIONAL if you even THINK your DEFLECTION GAMBIT of Strawman Argument is going to work here,.... :Umm:

You STIIL don't get it,...all this endless repetition of this "tactic" makes you THE Laughing Stock Of This Board. :space: :lmao:

Now back On Topic,...below are YOUR WORDS posted herein,...please,...Mr. "I'm Such A Smart Guy"...show us all where discussing YOUR OWN WORDS,..POSTED HEREIN,....is NOT relevant to this thread;
Tbeck wrote:
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
You can't :space: :wink: :Cool: