Any great leaders?

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Any great leaders?

Post by Tbeck »

Now you're really embarrassing yourself. I'm sure that everyone who has read your ranting copy/pastes has looked and has seen for themselves so my works done.

Your efforts to distract from your lies has failed. And you've successfully dragged another post into the toilet. Very good... I wonder how many members you've managed to drive off again?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Now we are treated to YET ANOTHER Strawman Argument from of resident deflecting Fact-evading PRO.

It's not working Timmy. :space: :Umm:

We all can read that you are DESPERATELY trying to evade facing this;

Designer wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:15 am
You are seriously DELUSIONAL if you even THINK your DEFLECTION GAMBIT of Strawman Argument is going to work here,....
You STIIL don't get it,...all this endless repetition of this "tactic" makes you THE Laughing Stock Of This Board. :space: :lmao:

Now back On Topic,...below are YOUR WORDS posted herein,...please,...Mr. "I'm Such A Smart Guy"...show us all where discussing YOUR OWN WORDS,..POSTED HEREIN,....is NOT relevant to this thread;
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:33 am
..........I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. ....
Designer wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 am
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 pm
And yes RK I am truly that cold when it comes to right and wrong.
She wasn't murdered, she was stopped.
My GAWD,....you actually BELIEVE THIS? :space: :eek:
She wasn't "stopped"...... She was KILLED! :space: You try to "cleanse" your HORRIFIC ASS-essment by ignoring HER DEATH and say,.."Stopped"??
You are FAR, FAR LOWER than I thought. :space: :roll:
You can't :space: :wink: :Cool:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

In case you didn't catch it Designer, I'm done with you.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:52 am
Of COURSE!

You are Afraid to face -up to the Horrible things you said about Ashli Being Killed,.... and your Bloodlust for even MORE shooting of Jan6 Protesters! ....and to Face the universal Shock and Disdain for all you said,....not to mention your Endless Repetition of Deflectional Evasion about it all. :space: :blink:

So,,...go ahead!,.....run away with your tail between your legs! :space: :dunno:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Go back and read what I posted Designer. I'm not ashamed of a thing. And I don't run from anyone, but I also don't waste time on idiot's. So for the last time I am done with you.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:52 am
Well WELL!,... Timmy says he's..."done with me".... :blink: :space: :space: That is,....unless he's NOT.... and posts this; :roll:
Tbeck wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:02 pm
Go back and read what I posted Designer. I'm not ashamed of a thing. And I don't run from anyone,.......... So for the last time I am done with you.
Sure shows a rather Wide Credibility Gap there, Timmy. :space: :roll: :space: So much for The Integrity/Verity of what Timmy says. :space: :dunno:
This sure fits in with The Pattern we observe about him and his Values as Herb points out;
Herb wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:08 pm
I wonder if T knows what the meaning of hypocrisy is...
The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
We'll find out about the Integrity of him saying ,....."I Don't Run Away From Anyone"......if he doesn't post anything for a week. :space: :Umm:

As Timmy still keeps posting Deflection and Running Away From Facing the FACT that what he said about shooting Jan6 Protesters is BEYOND HORRIBLE.
Tbeck wrote:
..........I happen to believe that McCarthy is correct, Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree. ....
Designer wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 am
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:48 pm
And yes RK I am truly that cold when it comes to right and wrong.
She wasn't murdered, she was stopped.
My GAWD,....you actually BELIEVE THIS? :space: :eek:
She wasn't "stopped"...... She was KILLED! :space: You try to "cleanse" your HORRIFIC ASS-essment by ignoring HER DEATH and say,.."Stopped"??
You are FAR, FAR LOWER than I thought. :space: :roll:

That he says he's ..."not ashamed"...of wanting MORE shooting/death of Jan6 protesters, :blink: further cements what I said about him. :space: :uhh:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

navigator wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:31 am
Diddle the mouse.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 12:16 pm

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Maybe you can find her mugshot and post that as well?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:06 am
Maybe you can find her mugshot and post that as well?
Seems when I posted what Suzuki Johnny had posted I have hit nerve here . :space: :Umm:

Had Timmy not gotten Riled Up, he'd have known that Ashli was found NOT GUILTY of the charges in the case he mentions. :space: :dunno:

But, in the end,...all of his posted bullshit is irrelevant to what Suzuki Johnny had posted.

Now that Timmy's most recent example of deflection has been exposed for the Strawman Argument it is,...let's get back to what IS relevant.

So, Timmy,...tell us,....when you said this;
Tbeck wrote:
Byrd did his job, and if more had been shot, I would still agree.

Since you find favor with the Shooting, Bloodshed and Deaths of Jan 6 protesters,.... how many more besides Ashli.. "would you agree".. with?

:uhh:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Yes Designer a judge acquitted her and yet two separate judges gave Norris a protective order. Additionally Ashli was sued by Norris and paid a settlement. She was a frickin whacknut. Acquitted or not she was a frickin criminal.

Now as to your claim.... Did I say anything about being offended or any nerves being struck? Nope, I simple said maybe you could post her mugshot as well.
YOU sure have an OVER INFLATED opinion about the crap you copy/paste. I figured since you were copy)pasting you could toss the mugshot in the mix.

Were you worked up, cause you sure posted a lot. :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 3:15 pm
Yes Designer a judge acquitted her and yet two separate judges gave Norris a protective order. Additionally Ashli was sued by Norris and paid a settlement. She was a frickin whacknut. Acquitted or not she was a frickin criminal.
Oh please! This alll IRRELEVANT to what we are talking about on Jan6.
Tbeck wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 3:15 pm
Now as to your claim.... Did I say anything about being offended or any nerves being struck? Nope, I simple said maybe you could post her mugshot as well.
That you simply HAD TO deflect with such BULLSHIT as the IRRELEVANT "mugshot",...shows that what I posted got under your skin. :space: :naughty:

Now,....Timmy,....back to what I politely asked you;
Designer wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:50 am
Tbeck wrote:

Since you find favor with the Shooting, Bloodshed and Deaths of Jan 6 protesters,.... how many more besides Ashli.. "would you agree".. with?

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

:lmao: only in your mind Designer :lmao:

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:30 pm
Hey Cuban - nice to see you posting, brudda :rag:

The kangaroo court is still alive and well in this thread :lmao:

:ShitGrin: I see that. lol :cheers:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:49 pm
only in your mind Designer
:funnylast: :space: We see you are back after 3-1/2 weeks of hiding.

Now that you are back,....let's see you address what you had Run Away From;
Designer wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:15 am
Now,....Timmy,....back to what I politely asked you;
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:

:popcorn:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I wasn't hiding, I was working.

Now please read your question that you've directed to me. Now what's wrong with it? Yes it is an incomplete question. I don't believe that anyone on this forum reads thoughts and I damn sure wouldn't want to be in your head.
So if you would like an answer to a question that you've come up with, please re-write it so I can comprehend what you are saying. At that point I will be happy to answer, but as written it makes NO sense.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:30 pm
Now please read your question that you've directed to me. Now what's wrong with it? Yes it is an incomplete question.
So sorry,...but ....No,..there is nothing "wrong" with the way it is typed. :space: And no,...it is not "incomplete".

You saying you cannot comprehend,...is laughable;
Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:30 pm
.. please re-write it so I can comprehend what you are saying.

You have a Masters Degree and all. :space: Don't even THINK you can bullshit us all with this line as being viable. :space: :roll:
We are no stupid,....Timmy

All we see you doing is your signature "Wiggling".,..a failing attempt to TRY TO defect away from what is plainly,...and simply,..asked of you.

I am asking for a number,...Timmy....... How Many Protesters being SHOT would you agree with? :space:

After all ,..you DID SAY you would agree if more were shot. :dunno:
Designer wrote:
Tbeck wrote:

Since you find favor with the Shooting, Bloodshed and Deaths of Jan 6 protesters,.... how many more besides Ashli.. "would you agree".. with? h:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

It's incomplete bone head! Read it! How many more besides Ashli would you agree with?
How many more what? And agree with what?
Those are two incomplete thoughts of which a reader needs to assume. Since you wrote it, you can fix it. Otherwise I have no idea what you're asking.
And yes I have a masters degree but any high school sophomore could tell you that is bad writing and not English.