Ukraine War leaker

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: Ukraine War leaker

Post by DevilsFan »

I'm sure he'll get the same treatment as "Chelsea" Manning.

Oh, wait...this kid isn't trans so, probly' not! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:40 pm
Sgt, agreed this kid's not much different than Snowden. He may well have done us all a favor but at the same time he committed an act of treason. He had the ability to bring this information to light using whistleblower protocol but instead acted as a spy by posting sensitive documents for our enemies to see.
This is true. I look at it two ways. 1 He did us all a favor and 2 he broke the law and could have do it another way. So I am glad he did it but wish he would have done it legally. Doesn't matter now his life is over and he will spend most of it in prison.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Maybe the next Republican President will pardon him and set him free :rock:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

SJ, why? He broke the law, and violated his oath.
As I said earlier he had an option to do it right and he chose wrong. He can rot in prison for all I care.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:21 am
Considering the real crime, treason, is what he exposed and not a damn thing is being done about it, I hope so.

When I took the oath, numerous times, I swore to defend the Constitution of the US and to obey the LAWFUL orders of theose appointed over me.

Seems to me that what he did was follow his oath, or, did they change the oath in the last 18 years???
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Herb wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:21 pm
Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Considering the real crime, treason, is what he exposed and not a damn thing is being done about it, I hope so.

When I took the oath, numerous times, I swore to defend the Constitution of the US and to obey the LAWFUL orders of theose appointed over me.

Seems to me that what he did was follow his oath, or, did they change the oath in the last 18 years???
Except for the "obey the LAWFUL orders" part. Regardless of the situation if the documents are marked as Secret or Top Secret he had a duty to protect the information. He had other available means of exposing the truth that would have been lawful.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

sgtcall wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:21 pm
Herb wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:21 pm
Suzuki Johnny wrote:

Except for the "obey the LAWFUL orders" part. Regardless of the situation if the documents are marked as Secret or Top Secret he had a duty to protect the information. He had other available means of exposing the truth that would have been lawful.
Tell me EXACTLY what other means are avalilable when the government agencies he is working for are co- conspiracists in covering up treason???

Also what is wrong with pointing out the lawful order part???

It is too fucking easy for government agents to assign designations to documents in an effort to cover up misdeeds. Just as they did with the bullshit they used going after Trump.

Keep in mind that the originator of a document is allowed to assign any classification they see fit and it takes someone higher up to change it and damn few will ever question something that is technically from the President.

I consider myself lucky that I wwas never faced with that issue. HOWEVER, I know that if I had taken something like that up the chain of command I would have been lucky to only end up with a BCD for even pointing it out.

Again, why is the crime that was revealed not being addressed?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!

Post by sgtcall »

Herb wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:16 pm

Tell me EXACTLY what other means are avalilable when the government agencies he is working for are co- conspiracists in covering up treason???

Also what is wrong with pointing out the lawful order part???

It is too fucking easy for government agents to assign designations to documents in an effort to cover up misdeeds. Just as they did with the bullshit they used going after Trump.

Keep in mind that the originator of a document is allowed to assign any classification they see fit and it takes someone higher up to change it and damn few will ever question something that is technically from the President.

I consider myself lucky that I wwas never faced with that issue. HOWEVER, I know that if I had taken something like that up the chain of command I would have been lucky to only end up with a BCD for even pointing it out.

Again, why is the crime that was revealed not being addressed?
He could have applied for whistle blower protections and taken his findings to congress.
The Whistleblower Protection Act protects “any disclosure of information” by federal government employees that they “reasonably believes evidences an activity constituting a violation of law, rules, or regulations, or mismanagement, gross waste of funds, abuse of authority or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety.”

It prohibits retaliation such as demotions, pay cuts, or dismissals for blowing the whistle and provides legal remedies to whistleblowers who experience such retaliation. It also allows whistleblowers to make their disclosures confidentially.

The Act protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government. However, it specifically excludes whistleblowers in the intelligence community and those who work for the FBI, focusing on employees who work in an unclassified environment.

Members of the intelligence community are covered under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998, as well as the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 and Presidential Directive 19. You can learn more about those protections here . FBI whistleblowers are protected from reprisals for making a protected disclosures under U.S. Code § 2303 as well as the FBI Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2016. You can learn more about those protections here. In general, intelligence community and FBI whistleblower protections are weaker than those offered to other federal whistleblowers, with fewer remedies for retaliation.

https://www.whistleblowers.org/faq/whis ... n-act-faq/

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Do you really think that would have worked??? Yeah, it would have gone to congress, he MIGHT have been protected, but the whole thing would have died there.

Even with the evidence he released publicly the chance of anything being done seems to be nonexistant... If it was all in secrecy you can damn well bet nothing would have been done.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Herb, as pointed out he committed treason and at best violated his oath. Two wrongs don't make a right. We used to understand that idea but we have forgotten or choose to ignore what is wrong. There's ALWAYS an excuse for wrong deeds, but these individuals voluntarily took an oath to serve the people and purposely violated that oath.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

US Military whistleblower LT Scott Bennet drops bombshell on Ukrainian Bio-weapons Labs.

⚡️"It originally started in 2005 with the Defence Intelligence Agency…which created a 501 C3…called the Global Viral Forecasting Institute…with a Mossad Operative named Nathan Wolfe…which became Metabiota.

⚡️This was funded by Rosemont , an investment firm, where Hunter Biden was the head of…along with Christopher Heinz (John Kerry’s son) and Paul Pelosi…Nancy Pelosi’s son.

⚡️The West has been developing this under Obama and Biden for the last 10 years for the purposes of generating Biological and Chemical Warfare to use against the Russians, which is why they’ve been collecting DNA samples from Slavic People. Revelations of a Massive War Crime…Crimes Against Humanity …as it’s a violation of the Global Biological Weapons Agreement.

⚡️This shows America with its 30 BIOLABS in Ukraine was involved in the experimentation on Human to Animal Transmission…which is precisely the origin of ‘Covid-19’."

-LT. Scott Bennett
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.