Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Fox News

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 6:34 am
Designer wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 6:24 am
Thank you for admitting that what I said is correct,...and thus,..YOU ARE WRONG. :Cool:
The logic of lunacy is unparalleled...
:funnylast: :space: That you keep posting nothing but Factually Bankrupt Ridicule is a DEFACTO admitting I was correct.

If not,...then let's see some FACTS disproving what I said here;
Designer wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 5:37 am
Hey dumbass,.....the Meme does NOT SAY that Blackrock "owns" Fox and Dominion. :space: Had some brains instead SHIT in your head,...you'd read it says,...BlackRock OWNS SOME SHARES in Fox and Dominion. :space: Holding large amounts of Shares in a company DOES NOT MEAN THEY OWN THE COMPANY.
This bullshit you post about,..."trying to say"....is just your delusional mind fabricating WHAT IS NOT THERE.

:popcorn:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

:funnylast:

20 more pages from the forum dickhead on their way...

:lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Yes,...as we see hillsy keep posting Factless Ridicule instead of Discussion of THE FACTS I posted about his fabrication of the Meme..

hillsy,...instead of posting your endlessly repetitive "20 pages" of Ridicule,.....I cordially invite you to discuss the Factual Content of what was posted here...(underlined for our reading pleasure) .
Designer wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 5:37 am
Hey dumbass,.....the Meme does NOT SAY that Blackrock "owns" Fox and Dominion. :space: Had some brains instead SHIT in your head,...you'd read it says,...BlackRock OWNS SOME SHARES in Fox and Dominion.
Holding large amounts of Shares in a company DOES NOT MEAN THEY OWN THE COMPANY.

This bullshit you post about,..."trying to say"....is just your delusional mind fabricating WHAT IS NOT THERE.

I await your Reasonable Discussion of Said-same.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:22 am
....I cordially invite you to discuss the Factual Content of what was posted here...

I await your Reasonable Discussion of Said-same.
OMG - the forum king name caller and resident retard wants a "cordial" discussion. Bit late for that, ain't it?

Anyway - let's go - I'm still up for a laugh.....

So what does "Blackrock sued itself" mean? In light of Dominion suing Fox? Surely it can only do so if Blackrock IS Fox and Dominion - as in it owns BOTH.

Now of course that would be FALSE because Blackrock only owns a relatively small amount of shares in Fox and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of Dominion.

Not that hard to work out its BS - the only thing that should - eventually - ring true for you in the meme is FIGURED IT OUT YET??

:clap:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 5:29 pm

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 2:21 pm
Designer wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 7:22 am
....I cordially invite you to discuss the Factual Content of what was posted here... I await your Reasonable Discussion of Said-same.
OMG - the forum king name caller and resident retard wants a "cordial" discussion. Bit late for that, ain't it?
Why? :space: It's time for you to stop with your Infantile Ridicule and ..."20 pages"..wiggling....so I am trying to appeal to your better senses so to discuss the FACTS. :space: :dunno:

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 2:21 pm
So what does "Blackrock sued itself" mean? In light of Dominion suing Fox? Surely it can only do so if Blackrock IS Fox and Dominion - as in it owns BOTH.
Good,..you are doing what I want,...discussing the facts. :wink:

And NOPE,...:space: All you just posted is your ASS-uming, ASS-umption. :space: Saying what the Meme says does not mean they OWN ALL of Fox and Dominion.

An example is..... One can Own Shares in McDonalds....and then sue McDonalds for burning themselves with hot coffee. :space: Saying they sued themselves DOES NOT mean they Owned All of McDonalds!

:fu:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Two things…
First, my values and beliefs are sacred to me and firmly entrenched and have been for decades. I don’t need Fox News to set my values. I believe this is true as well for millions of others. I don’t need Fox News to entertain me, only to inform. Tucker Carlson informed me.

Second, I believe that lefties hold values that are not likely to change. Fox News is not likely to change their hearts. So, I see no need, really, for Fox News.

So, how will I stay informed? As Dylan said, you don’t need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 5:22 am

An example is..... One can Own Shares in McDonalds....and then sue McDonalds for burning themselves with hot coffee. :space: Saying they sued themselves DOES NOT mean they Owned All of McDonalds!

If that makes actual sense to you then you are not of sane mind.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 6:11 am
Two things…
First, my values and beliefs are sacred to me and firmly entrenched and have been for decades. I don’t need Fox News to set my values. I believe this is true as well for millions of others. I don’t need Fox News to entertain me, only to inform. Tucker Carlson informed me.

Second, I believe that lefties hold values that are not likely to change. Fox News is not likely to change their hearts. So, I see no need, really, for Fox News.

So, how will I stay informed? As Dylan said, you don’t need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.
I also have my values well set. However it is good to have honest reporting for those of us that want the truth. All of the lame stream media lie to us all the time and it is hard for working people to keep up.

It is unbelievable how many times that normally conservative to moderate people end up believing the commie lies. When told the truth, with proof, they are amazed at how far off they were.

One of the issues with most people is that they don't subscribe to news channels unless they happen to be in their cable package and Fox has not been in many of the basic cable packages.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 6:41 am
Designer wrote:
Yes,...it does make sense. :space: :wink:
That's why you post Ridicule,...because you have NOTHING that refutes THE TRUTH that it is! :space: :dunno:

BTW,...this pile of verbal vomit you just posted also DOES NOT refute what I said about your Puke-spew that you posted about DevilsFan meme.

:Cool:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I'm of the opinion that most Americans (and other's) have forgotten what news used to be and mistake the fake editorial we get for news. That's the problem with the MSM and what we'll accept from them.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 12:19 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 6:41 am
Designer wrote:
Yes,...it does make sense. :space: :wink:
That's why you post Ridicule,...because you have NOTHING that refutes THE TRUTH that it is! :space: :dunno:

BTW,...this pile of verbal vomit you just posted also DOES NOT refute what I said about your Puke-spew that you posted about DevilsFan meme.

:Cool:
That's the dumbest example ever.

It's one thing if you own shares in 2 companies and they sue each other....but in this case Blackrock doesn't own ANY part of Dominion Voting Systems.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

We're beginning to grow into a new world of CITIZEN JOURNALISTS. The major companies are falling by the wayside. (Look at their viewership numbers - totally plummeting).

Isn't this how it's supposed to be? Like a government, when one group get's too much power they become corrupt.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Anyone else think that this is probably why Carlson was silenced?

https://theconservativeview.com/tucker- ... -released/

“But what if tyranny arrived right next door? What would that look like? And what would our government do in response?” Carlson asked in the preview, adding whether the U.S. would “liberate the people living under authoritarian rule as we have around the world?”

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I don't get it? If you aren't happy with the Fox decision, don't watch Fox. Tada solved.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 1:17 pm
I don't get it? If you aren't happy with the Fox decision, don't watch Fox. Tada solved.
How about an explanation why they "removed" the TOP SHOW on Fox News? Their ratings have nosedived beyond repairing. Explain how that's a good business decision.

Look beyond the trees.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, I don't need to or want to explain anything about FAUX editorial.
You want to look beyond your nose, look at how few own ALL MSM. You've been duped....

Okay so the look deeper, look beyond, etc... Has gotten old so since you're in the mood, let's play explain.
Explain how ALL the people, and all the predictions, and all the same crap has defied all your Q predictions and conspiracies?
Has even ONE occured?
Nope!!!!! So maybe I am not the one who should be looking beyond :lmao: