Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: Fox News

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:14 am
DF, I don't need to or want to explain anything about FAUX editorial.
You want to look beyond your nose, look at how few own ALL MSM. You've been duped....

Okay so the look deeper, look beyond, etc... Has gotten old so since you're in the mood, let's play explain.
Explain how ALL the people, and all the predictions, and all the same crap has defied all your Q predictions and conspiracies?
Has even ONE occured?
Nope!!!!! So maybe I am not the one who should be looking beyond :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah...NONE of the "Q" predictions ever occured. All that have you and your boy, Hillsy, have simply stated that EVERYONE knew that would happen.

T, sometimes you make a lot of sense but then there's the times (like lately) where your pretzel logic prevails.

Let me give you an example (because you literally just did this!)...

You want an explanation on the Tucker Carlson/MSM snafu? Here's my explanation:

"I'm not going to bother to explain anything because all you do is post conspiracy theories."

(***Sound about right?!?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:26 pm

Yeah...NONE of the "Q" predictions ever occured. All that have you and your boy, Hillsy, have simply stated that EVERYONE knew that would happen.

Name one. Just one will do.

:popcorn:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Well all I asked was that you post all the Q predictions that have come true. Guess that made the point.

The sky is FALLING :blink:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Regarding "Q":

For T...I find it hard to believe that, even you, after viewing a few of the "Q" posts are going to come to the conclusion that "Q" is a Magic 8-ball. It shows your lack of knowledge regarding the "Q" posts.

For Hillsy....already have, dipshit!

For the both of you...I'm going to use what YOU ALWAYS use, "I'm not wasting my time looking up anything or showing you anything. DYOR!".

(***Yep, I'm officially joining the "Dodge Club"! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 4:53 pm
Regarding "Q":

For T...I find it hard to believe that, even you, after viewing a few of the "Q" posts are going to come to the conclusion that "Q" is a Magic 8-ball. It shows your lack of knowledge regarding the "Q" posts.

For the both of you...I'm going to use what YOU ALWAYS use, "I'm not wasting my time looking up anything or showing you anything. DYOR!".

I mean an actual PREDICTION from the omnipotent one that actually CAME TO FRUITION.

Not a bunch of obtuse questions or statements like "who is in command?" or "think green castles".

An actual PREDICTION.

I'm sure we're all good to wait :soda:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

DF, no it demonstrates that I have far too much sense to follow the Q BS down a rabbit hole.
If that's your thing, fair enough. However you can't tell me that I am not seeing the big picture when you are listening to Q predictions. I see the big picture and I don't believe you do.

Hey I did see a new one for you today though! Evidently the powers to be are purposely crashing the monetary system so they can replace it.
I think I will file that right next to the world's flat and we didn't go to the moon. :lmao:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 1:00 pm

Hey I did see a new one for you today though! Evidently the powers to be are purposely crashing the monetary system so they can replace it.
I think I will file that right next to the world's flat and we didn't go to the moon. :lmao:
Oh that's not a NEW one T - that's been on the agenda for the radical left for some time now in their attempt to destroy the free world. Just look at the WEF and all their open talk about world destruction..... :lmao:

It's all linked with the increases in train derailments and the increased arson attacks on chicken farms :bonk:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 1:00 pm
DF, no it demonstrates that I have far too much sense to follow the Q BS down a rabbit hole.
If that's your thing, fair enough. However you can't tell me that I am not seeing the big picture when you are listening to Q predictions. I see the big picture and I don't believe you do.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 4:57 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 4:53 pm
Regarding "Q":

I mean an actual PREDICTION from the omnipotent one that actually CAME TO FRUITION.

Not a bunch of obtuse questions or statements like "who is in command?" or "think green castles".

An actual PREDICTION.

I'm sure we're all good to wait :soda:

Already did. You just, as usual, tell me that it was "common knowledge" and that everyone knew that. Just glad that, 6 years ago, we were all talking about Taiwan and how we'd be at war with China...I mean, we were ALL talking about that!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

I mean, what would he know...he's just a Kennedy. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:14 pm

Already did. You just, as usual, tell me that it was "common knowledge" and that everyone knew that. Just glad that, 6 years ago, we were all talking about Taiwan and how we'd be at war with China...I mean, we were ALL talking about that!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
See?

Obtuse rantings.

Talking about China? I don't think DJT ever stopped talking about China.

Do you have any predictions that may have come true??

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:28 pm
DevilsFan wrote:

See?

Obtuse rantings.

Go to the "Q" thread. Re-read.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:28 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:

See?

Obtuse rantings.

I've been there the whole time. There's nothing there.

Seriously dude - fkn NOTHING there.... :lmao:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

:dunno:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Getting this Discussion Back On Topic after it was sidetracked by the Board Member just above;

Updated numbers: Fox News Tonight getting slaughtered even harder than we thought… MSNBC laughing all the way to the bank…
May 9, 2023

Fox News made a colossal blunder by firing Tucker Carlson, the voice of the middle-class. They clearly don’t understand their audience and their decision-making skills are on par with Bud Light’s.

However, it’s worse than we thought for Fox News. The situation has become so dire that even CNN’s boring and unpopular morning show is attracting more young viewers than Fox’s prized 8pm time-slot that was once occupied by Tucker Carlson.
This is a major problem for Fox News, and it’s not just a one-time thing like the O’Reilly firing or the absurd 2020 “election call” in Arizona.

And if that wasn’t enough, lowly MSNBC actually outperformed Fox News in the key demographic (25-54) ratings from 6pm to 10pm, averaging a 35% lead-in during each time slot. This is a significant blow to Fox News, whose entire primetime ratings have plummeted since Tucker Carlson’s departure.

Meanwhile, conservatives are mocking the “Fox News Tonight” show and the parade of guest hosts. Kayleigh McEnany is this week’s host and the popular former Trump spokeswoman did not escape ridicule.

Whomever decided to ax Tucker should join Alissa Heinerscheid, Bud Light’s former marketing VP in the unemployment line.

Nonetheless, Carlson’s ratings — he delivered more than 3.05 million viewers on average in April before his program was cancelled — have helped buoy the economics of his program. In 2022, according to Vivvix, a tracker of ad spending, advertisers spent around $77.5 million on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” compared with $67.6 million in 2021, representing a jump of approximately 14.7%. In contrast, “Hannity” at 9 p.m. captured nearly $50.4 million in 2022, while “The Ingraham Angle” at 10 p.m. lured about $53.7 million.

Fox News is sinking, but Tucker Carlson is on top of the world. He’s got offers pouring in from every direction, and now he’s deciding which one to take. Rumor has it that Tucker wants to start his own media company instead of joining another network. And there’s even whispers that he’s in talks with Elon Musk! If these rumors are true, we could be in for something really exciting.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I didn't side track a thing.... But you came along to comment just in the nick of time.
We can count on you Skippy to TRY a flush stroke.

Now IF you REALLY wanted to be in topic YOU would NOT have made YOUR opening comment, correct? BUSTED :Cool:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 2:06 pm
I didn't side track a thing.... But you came along to comment just in the nick of time.
We can count on you Skippy to TRY a flush stroke.

Now IF you REALLY wanted to be in topic YOU would NOT have made YOUR opening comment, correct? BUSTED :Cool:
Springy keeps trying to suggest that you and I are wrong - but he fails every time :lmao:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 5:11 am
DevilsFan wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:28 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:

See?

Obtuse rantings.

I've been there the whole time. There's nothing there.

Seriously dude - fkn NOTHING there.... :lmao:

So...because you don't "believe" it, it just can't be true. Thank God you believe that masks work...because if you didn't, then they wouldn't. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:54 pm

So...because you don't "believe" it, it just can't be true.
Oh - so this is a "faith' thing? You should have said earlier :lmao:

I thought when you quote something as some sort of prophecy it actually had to be realized to be credible....

Obviously I'm coming from a different galaxy to where you are :dunno: