Keep it civil
sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: Fox News

Post by sgtcall »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:27 am
Come on guy's! Have you really all bought into the massive conspiracy agenda?
Now think about this for a second; you have all been dissing on Fox because Tucker is such a a great editorialist that he has been exposing everything. EXCEPT Fox settled with Dominion rather than standing up for free speech and you BELIEVE that Tucker is being paid to remain quiet, REALLY???
You guy's need to wake up and smell the coffee. Whatever rag you are reading is trying to sucker you in, and from what I am reading here it's working.
Actually Tucker was an Opinion Show and he was not directly named in the Dominion lawsuit. That is why so many of our current "news" shows are opinion, it helps protect them from defamation suits.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:00 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:18 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm
Don't be like Hillsy and read a headline then say you have ALL of the information.
WTF are you rambling on about now? This is simply about dis-proving the lie you posted about Blackrock suing itself. And T - there's no rabbit hole here - Blackrock owns shares in Dominion ENERGY, not Dominion Voting Systems. No rabbit hole - just a blatant lie.
Hillsy, you've NEVER disproved anything!!! Haven't you learned yet that just by you saying, "That's a conspiracy theory", really isn't proof?!?! You've shown nothing but bait everyone else to come up with their proof...which they do...and then when you are asked...nothing but dodge and more, "That's a "conspiracy theory".
A quite correct summation of what hillsy does there, DevilsFan.

What hillsy does makes HIM what he says here;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:45 am
you are just the forum dickhead.

:Cool:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:18 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Don't be like Hillsy and read a headline then say you have ALL of the information.

WTF are you rambling on about now?

This is simply about dis-proving the lie you posted about Blackrock suing itself.

And T - there's no rabbit hole here - Blackrock owns shares in Dominion ENERGY, not Dominion Voting Systems. No rabbit hole - just a blatant lie.

Hillsy, you've NEVER disproved anything!!! Haven't you learned yet that just by you saying, "That's a conspiracy theory", really isn't proof?!?! You've shown nothing but bait everyone else to come up with their proof...which they do...and then when you are asked...nothing but dodge and more, "That's a "conspiracy theory". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
OMG - laughable.

Your meme is bullshit. Blackrock doesn't own Fox or Dominion. Therefore didn't sue itself.

Keep dancing - Springy has taught you well :clap:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:47 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
, you've NEVER disproved anything!!! Haven't you learned yet that just by you saying, "That's a conspiracy theory", really isn't proof?!?! You've shown nothing but bait everyone else to come up with their proof...which they do...and then when you are asked...nothing but dodge and more, "That's a "conspiracy theory".
OMG - laughable.
Your meme is bullshit. Blackrock doesn't own Fox or Dominion. Therefore didn't sue itself.
Keep dancing - Springy has taught you well
Hey hillsy butt-suck. :space: You just keep on making a TOTAL ASS of yourself.

Show us all where DevilsFan and I said that Blackrock does "own" Fox or Dominion.

You can't!! :fu:
Designer wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:55 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:59 pm
..... here is that BlackRock OWNS both Fox and Dominion.....
NO WHERE do DevilsFan nor I say ANYTHING about ANYTHING being "owned". :space: That is all ASSS-umption on YOUR PART. :space: :wink:

And,....You FAILED to show us all where we said that. :space: Thus,.....in conclusion,...this aptly applies TO YOU;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:31 am
You're a fucking dickhead. Fuck off.
:fu: .....and one more to fit what you said. :fu:

Thank you for making a COMPLETE ASS of yourself,..AGAIN! :space: :clap:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:05 pm

Show us all where DevilsFan and I said that Blackrock does "own" Fox or Dominion.

I don't give a rats arse what you said , but DF has been trying to defend the meme.

So give the fuck up with your bullshit.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:45 pm
Designer wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:05 pm
I don't give a rats arse what you said , but DF has been trying to defend the meme.
And he did prove your attacking comment that the Meme was "garbage" was WRONG.
Designer wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:21 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:51 pm
I think we all know the meme is garbage - it's just fun to see DF wiggle about it. .A bit like the resident dickhead does but not as infantile.
Well,...not really. :space: You have posted nothing that proves the Meme of DevilsFan is.."garbage".
But,...You did make a statement about it that was proved Garbage when DevilsFan did the research you were attacking him over .... and he showed everyone you were WRONG about it. :space: :dunno:
:fu:

And,...to finalize your Defeat,....your deliberate LIE about us saying ...."BlackRock owns Fox";
Designer wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:46 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Of course sgt - but the accusation here is that BlackRock OWNS both Fox and Dominion and therefore sued itself. Which is laughable.
No,...it is not. :space: Show us all where DevilsFan or I said those words....."Blackrock OWNS both Fox and Dominion".

YOU CAN'T :space: :wink:

That is a FABRICATION on your part.
....Read...A LIE.

We will now add this latest LIE to your ever growing list of Fifty-three (53) PROVEN LIES.

So,...you would do well to follow your "advice" you puked-spewed here.
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:45 pm
..... So give the fuck up with your bullshit.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

https://billingsreport.com/fox-news-sch ... cnn-light/

You thought it was bad that Fox News fired their most valuable asset both in ratings and in attracting conservatives to the outlet, but now we have become aware that it is worse than we originally thought. It is now being bandied about that Fox News has not actually fired Carlson and that they plan to pay him off, but keep him under contract until December of 2024, sidelining him during the entire length of the next presidential campaign....

...Fox effectively fired Dan Bongino the week before by refusing to negotiate an extension in good faith. But, Bongino is luckier because his contract ends tomorrow and he will be free to do whatever he wants....
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

There are some I will continue to watch. Last night Mark Levin interviewed 45 for entire hour and I will continue to watch him. Also, Harris Faulkner and Liz McDonald on Fox Biz. Other than that, nada.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I did some looking at what I thought I had read about blackrock and I was correct, they lost 4 billion. Just wanted to follow up with what I had previously mentioned.

Sgt, yes I am aware of what you posted. Unfortunately many appear to believe that what he did was report news.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Springy - I'm not going to quote your cut n paste drivel and waste more bandwidth - but I'll say this.

The meme insinuates Blackrock owns Fox and Dominion - and hence sued itself. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells can see that's rubbish because Blackrock is a minor shareholder in Fox - and doesn't own ANY shares in Dominion.

DF posted the meme - so he's a first class numpty.

And you're here to defend him which makes you the consummate dickhead in the whole saga.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 2:06 pm
The meme insinuates Blackrock owns Fox and Dominion ....
Apparently YOUR interpretation is your own.
Had you more than a Childs Understanding of the English language, your so-called.. Insinuation.... is quite different than actually saying so.

Now,...getting to what was actually said,....what you posted directly says that what DevilsFan posted... made the accusation that BlackRock OWNS both Fox and Dominion ;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Of course sgt - but the accusation here is that BlackRock OWNS both Fox and Dominion .....

your talk of an accusation saying that.....IS A LIE.:space: :space: Because...THERE WAS NO ACCUSATION.

Thus,...once AGAIN,...it is YOU that fits what you are blathering about here;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 2:06 pm
he's a first class numpty.....the consummate dickhead in the whole saga.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Springy - you're a dickhead.

And delusional.

Get some help.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

YOU AND I, WE DISAGREE. HOWEVER, I POSSESS THE SUPERIOR POSITION. LET ME EXPLAIN. WHAT I SAY IS FACT WHILE WHAT YOU SAY IS ONLY YOUR OPINION.

So very wrong.

The J6 committee selectively presents portions of video that they claim supports the accusations of violent insurrection and this is called factual news by the media.

Tucker selectively presents portions of video from the same event that the J6 committee ignored, video that offers equally compelling exculpatory evidence that refute the claim of insurrection yet Tucker is called merely presenting opinion.

So very wrong.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 12:14 am
YOU AND I, WE DISAGREE. HOWEVER, I POSSESS THE SUPERIOR POSITION. LET ME EXPLAIN. WHAT I SAY IS FACT WHILE WHAT YOU SAY IS ONLY YOUR OPINION.

So very wrong.

The J6 committee selectively presents portions of video that they claim supports the accusations of violent insurrection and this is called factual news by the media.

Tucker selectively presents portions of video from the same event that the J6 committee ignored, video that offers equally compelling exculpatory evidence that refute the claim of insurrection yet Tucker is called merely presenting opinion.

So very wrong.
Tuckers videos don't make the J6 videos void. That's the problem here - people are trying to argue Tuckers version is the real version and the J6 videos are lies, fabricated or irrelevant.

This has already been discussed but if one is wrong then so is the other.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 5:34 pm
Springy - you're a dickhead. And delusional. Get some help.
Even MORE factually bereft opinioned verbal vomit.

The Quoted words I posted and their FACTS Shown proves what I am saying is correct. :space: :wink:

All you post nothing but Deflectional evasion of that. :space: :dunno:

So,...in truth,...this applies to you;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 5:34 pm
..... you're a dickhead......

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Springy wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 4:56 am
I speak shit.
So Springy - here's the post / meme...
DevilsFan wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:38 pm
What is it trying to say? That Blackrock owns Fox and Dominion....so when they sued each other Blackrock sued itself. DF posted that as some sort of fact. Never mind that Blackrock doesn't actually own ANY part of Dominion Voting Systems....and only 7 to 15% of Fox depending on who you beleive...

And you're here to try and say I'm wrong??

Figured it out yet?

You're a complete dickhead and it's all there for everyone to see.

Now just fuck off back to the pedo thread or something...

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Hey dumbass,.....the Meme does NOT SAY that Blackrock "owns" Fox and Dominion. :space: Had some brains instead SHIT in your head,...you'd read it says,...BlackRock OWNS SOME SHARES in Fox and Dominion. :space: Holding large amounts of Shares in a company DOES NOT MEAN THEY OWN THE COMPANY.
This bullshit you post about,..."trying to say"....is just your delusional mind fabricating WHAT IS NOT THERE.

Kinda like your fabricating the 53 LIES you have told on this Board.

So,....in conclusion,...You prove to us all....ONCE AGAIN....what a total ASS you are.

Bra-VO hillsy TURD :space: :clap: :space: What a performance! :space: :cheers:

This now applies TO YOU;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 5:16 am
I see I'm a complete dickhead and it's all there for everyone to see.
Now I will fuck off back to the pedo thread or something...

:Cool: :Cool:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

:lmao:

I should know not to argue with an idiot....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Thank you for admitting that what I said is correct,...and thus,..YOU ARE WRONG.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 6:24 am
Thank you for admitting that what I said is correct,...and thus,..YOU ARE WRONG.

The logic of lunacy is unparalleled...