Isn't this just special

Keep it civil
MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Isn't this just special

Post by MattSunn »

:bonk: I think large amounts of incendiaries are needed here.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: Isn't this just special

Post by sgtcall »

A recent news report said many of the illegal aliens entering the US are not vaccinated against Polio. Guess they know how to cover things up, now they have someone else to blame if there is an outbreak.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Not a big deal as someone would just bomb the lab if it was a serious threat.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

If guess if you never had a polio vax might be concerned. Possibly like the hippie in the video??

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:48 pm
If guess if you never had a polio vax might be concerned.
Unless, of course, they're doing a little "gain of function" bullshit in that biolab. That might be concerning.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Possibly like the hippie in the video??
Did you hurt yourself jumping to that conclusion?

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

MattSunn wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:13 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
If guess if you never had a polio vax might be concerned.
Unless, of course, they're doing a little "gain of function" bullshit in that biolab. That might be concerning.

Amazing how deeply involved the Biden admin is in Ukraine and, now, Sudan. Now, don't get me wrong...it'd be an entire "conspiracy theory" to think that Ukraine and Sudan had biolabs using gain of function (even though there's PLENTY of proof to PROVE this) and that Hunter Biden works/worked for one of these "fictitious" labs.

Some people just refuse to question anything and do what their big government tells them to! Ain't they so cute?!?! :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:37 pm

Amazing how deeply involved the Biden admin is in Ukraine and, now, Sudan. Now, don't get me wrong...it'd be an entire "conspiracy theory" to think that Ukraine and Sudan had biolabs using gain of function (even though there's PLENTY of proof to PROVE this) and that Hunter Biden works/worked for one of these "fictitious" labs.

Some people just refuse to question anything and do what their big government tells them to! Ain't they so cute?!?! :lmao:
I'm sitting here in just plain amazement at how you can carry on with day to day life under the burden of knowing so much about all the nefarious activities being covertly conducted by your government.

More power to you bro....

:Cool:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

[YoutubeID][/YoutubeID]

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:17 pm
DevilsFan wrote:

I'm sitting here in just plain amazement at how you can carry on with day to day life under the burden of knowing so much about all the nefarious activities being covertly conducted by your government.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Report after report is coming to light on the biolabs in Sudan. We already have SEEN the documents and HEARD Congress asking about all of the documents they found and how they're all pointing to Biden and Co.
Yet, here you are, Hillsy, saying it's all made up...WITH THE FREAKING PROOF ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR ALL TO SEE!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, but it's all "conspiracy theory" even though the ENTIRE FREAKIN' WORLD has seen the evidence!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

:funnylast:

Look at you go brudda!!

:clap:

:lmao:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

DevilsFan wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:17 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:17 pm
DevilsFan wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Report after report is coming to light on the biolabs in Sudan. We already have SEEN the documents and HEARD Congress asking about all of the documents they found and how they're all pointing to Biden and Co.
Yet, here you are, Hillsy, saying it's all made up...WITH THE FREAKING PROOF ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR ALL TO SEE!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, but it's all "conspiracy theory" even though the ENTIRE FREAKIN' WORLD has seen the evidence!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Don't bother the troll with FACTS, it's mind is made up...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:55 pm

When conspiracy becomes your "facts"...you're fucked.

Just like you Magoo - subscribing to get the news you WANT to hear straight to your inbox.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:30 pm
Herb wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:55 pm
When conspiracy becomes your "facts"...you're fucked.
When over time the facts add up and prove what you call "a conspiracy" to be THE TRUTH....then YOU are the one who is what you said. :space: :fu:
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:30 pm
......Just like you Magoo - subscribing to get the news you WANT to hear straight to your inbox.
No different than you and your Blind Worship of the mainstream media which has BEEN PROVEN to be wholly-biased suppressor of any opposition to THE LIES of the left-wing agenda and government. :space: :dunno:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: :space: You know that you have spoken The Truth when you see little hillsy post his usual Infantile, Factless, Brain-dead Ridicule.

Ah yes,....success AGAIN

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

The aussie troll is just like the stupid left in our country. It would rather live in ignorant communist controlled bliss than know, understand and fight back against the anti-freedom crowd.

Even a gilded cage is still a cage and someday there won't be anyone to take out the shit and we will all be armpit deep in it.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:15 pm
:funnylast:

Look at you go brudda!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:53 am
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

MattSunn wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:17 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:53 am
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Far as I’m concerned, Mattsunn is making a valid point here… you bozos use that yuk yuk emoticon way too much, especially seeing as how you are not saying anything funny at all.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.