Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

A Sense of Humor...

Post by DevilsFan »

...some of you are lacking in it...and it shows. :moon:

https://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/mcy/d/ ... 51174.html
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: A Sense of Humor...

Post by hillsy v2 »

That's fkn cool :Cool:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

$5500.00 usd for a 5-year old, used, 125cc minibike?!?!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:15 pm
You see the bling on it?

You know Ohlins, right??

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:30 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
You see the bling on it?

You know Ohlins, right??
Ahhh...just noticed that. Gee, what a steal for $5,500.00! He must be looking for a quick sale.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

DevilsFan wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:28 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:30 pm
DevilsFan wrote:
You see the bling on it?

You know Ohlins, right??
Ahhh...just noticed that. Gee, what a steal for $5,500.00! He must be looking for a quick sale.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They're worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. I can see the guy has spent more on those bits than the asking price so if someone wanted one...that's not a bad deal :ShitGrinandThumb:

And to be honest - I reckon it would be a hoot to ride :rock:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

I just saw the internet price of a brand new Monkey at a local shop...$4599.00! Must be the bling. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

I know you guys have a sense of humor. Know how I know? Because of your overuse of the following emoticon…

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

…to indicate you’ve just said something funny when it’s actually just boring as hell and not funny at all.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

RoadKing wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 6:24 am
I know you guys have a sense of humor. Know how I know? Because of your overuse of the following emoticon…

…to indicate you’ve just said something funny when it’s actually just boring as hell and not funny at all.
:uhh: :ahha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Red Skelton makes me laugh. Laurel and Hardy. Cheech and Chong.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Martin and Lewis, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, Jeff Dunham and Walter...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Herb wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 8:23 am
Martin and Lewis, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, Jeff Dunham and Walter...
Yes! And, the early years of SNL, also Laugh-In, The Steve Allen Show… each had an incredible weekly cast of comedians!
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

tabasco wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 6:58 am
RoadKing wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 6:24 am

:uhh: :ahha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall: :lolfall:

:moon:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

I can’t believe you went through all that effort and time. You’re still void of humor.
Signifying nothing”

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

RoadKing wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 6:32 am
I can’t believe you went through all that effort and time. You’re still void of humor.
Took me less than 30 seconds. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
I am not void of humor, you just don't usually say anything I think is funny. Sensible, thoughtful, helpful and even dumb, but not usually funny.

:cheers: (BTW, we need a smilie with a real drink, Maybe Kentucky Burbon

Or

Image)
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Something to post about humor,...the comments made were kinda funny; :ShitGrin:

Cows Lead Officers to Suspect’s Hiding Spot: ‘Book ‘Em, Elsie!’
AMY FURR 13 May 2023

Police in North Carolina got some unexpected help from a herd of cows while trying to capture a suspect on Tuesday.

When 34-year-old Joshua Minton allegedly fled from officers during a traffic stop, the situation turned into a pursuit with police and deputies from the Watauga County Sheriff’s Office trying to catch him, the Town of Boone Police Department wrote in a social media post on Thursday. :space:
The suspect ditched his car in the Deep Gap area, running into what the agency described as an “undeveloped area.”
Because of his “fast and reckless driving” authorities were unable to pinpoint his location, the department continued:

As officers began to search the area they received some unexpected, but welcomed assistance from some local cows. Apparently cows do not want suspected criminals loitering in their pasture and quickly assisted our officers by leading them directly to where the suspect was hiding. The cows communicated with the officers as best they could and finally just had the officers follow them to the suspect’s location.

Following the incident, Boone Police Lt. Bobby Creed told reporters, “You can’t make it up. It’s rare and it’s pretty cool,” according to ABC News.

Social media users were quick to offer their comments on the story, one person writing, “That will definitely keep them off of somebody’s plate.”

“Those cows were on a ‘steak out’!!” someone else commented, while another said, “Book em, Elsie!”

One user commenting on the photo of the cows said, “Police say they’ve beefed up their patrols.”

The department expressed gratitude for the cows’ help and jokingly noted it was examining the possibility of creating a “Bovine Tracking Unit” for the department.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

DevilsFan wrote:
Took me less than 30 seconds. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Me, too. Some folks don't know how to cut 'n past, I guess. Or click fast. I miss Clickfest.

:lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester:
:lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: :lmao: :jester: