Have you noticed…

Keep it civil
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: Have you noticed…

Post by hillsy v2 »

And now we'll get another 20 pages of Springy not shitting on a thread....

:lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Well as YOU pointed out, "I" have not been around, and YET the posts have all been flushed, AND it appears that you have been the common denominator, FACTS!
So since I haven't and YOU have, it would reason that it's YOU and NOT "I" that F's up the post's. Again the PROOF is in the posting :Cool:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 7:05 pm
… that the quality of content this board improves each time old RK contributes? It’s a beautiful thing.
And goes down when T and/or the aussie troll post...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:32 pm
RoadKing wrote:
… that the quality of content this board improves each time old RK contributes? It’s a beautiful thing.
How would you know, Magoo??

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:32 pm
RoadKing wrote:
Not in their minds! :space: It's always..."out there"...and they are Pure As The Driven snow when they are shown mistaken/wrong and/or make fools of themselves.

When that happens to them.... (alot).... it's the person who points them out that is reviled for pointing it out. And we get their ENDLESS Repetition over and over again their Deflection/Obfuscation/Denial-Of Fact ....dragging down the Thread.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:18 am
And we get their ENDLESS Repetition over and over again their Deflection/Obfuscation/Denial-Of Fact ....dragging down the Thread.
You've just perfectly described your 20 pages modus operandi.....

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:42 am
Designer wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:18 am
And we get their ENDLESS Repetition over and over again their Deflection/Obfuscation/Denial-Of Fact ....dragging down the Thread.
You've just perfectly described your 20 pages modus operandi.....
It is true. True for you as well. True for both of you. Endless obsessed bickering. Please stop.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Yep and the guy that can't write a complete sentence also can't figure out that "A LOT" is two word and not ALOT as he posted.
Endless bickering :bonk:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:55 am
Yep and the guy that can't write a complete sentence also can't figure out that "A LOT" is two word and not ALOT as he posted.
Endless bickering :bonk:
AND, true for you as well. Why?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:58 am
Tbeck wrote:
Endless bickering
Well,....from what the Evidence shows,...neither he nor hillsy can admit it when THE FACTS point out their mistakes....so,...they Deflect.....denying THE REALITY that those FACTS pointed out so clearly.

Now,...this Tactic might work in verbal discussion,...but on the internet,..it cannot possibly. :space: :space: Why is because all of which they want to Evade/Deny is right there, in Black-And-White,.....UN-deniable,.....Plain As Day. :space: :blink:

Yet, they keep trying that Tactic in the VAIN hope that their endless repetition will somehow,.....magically,....make it work! :space: :lmao:

Had they Not Started with their Denial/Deflection,...and instead FACED THOSE IRREFUTABLE FACTS....there would not be any need to remind them of what they are evading. :space: :dunno:

Thererin,...is THE SOURCE the endless problem THEY started.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

I noticed.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

It all comes down to a SIMPLE reality. Some people here are of the belief that everyone MUST agree, to which I say why?
Statement are only right or wrong from the individuals perspective and if someone is of a different belief, so be it.

Designer, I neither deflect or evade as you are so fond of repeating. Furthermore I think, and I could be mistaken, but I think many times folk's just move along because they are sick of the bickering. Hell I was off for almost 4 weeks doing other stuff and came back to the same old tired arguments. Hell dude you even went out of your way to bicker with me in my absence.
Said it before and I am going to say it again, give it a rest!
Nobody here wants to read all the bickering. Accept that other people here aren't going to agree with you all the time if ever.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:30 am
..neither he nor hillsy can admit it when THE FACTS point out their mistakes....so,...they Deflect.....denying THE REALITY that those FACTS pointed out so clearly.
It's funny how you say this stuff because it is EXACTLY what YOU do.

Look at the renewable energy thread where you parroted a FaceBook claim that wind turbines only last 3-4 years. Totally bogus but you soldier thinking you're right and the rest of the world is wrong.

And then you just keep quoting yourself for 20 pages.

It's a tired tactic.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:39 pm
Designer, I neither deflect or evade as you are so fond of repeating.
Another Lie Timmy. :space: THE FACTS I have posted PROVE THAT.

And,...the Several Others Board Members here KNOW the THE TRUTH,....that you DO DEFLECT.
Designer wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:42 am
And the list of those who are seeing Your Bullshit Tactics for what they are Grows Bigger Steadily
Designer wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
Yep and the guy that can't write a complete sentence also can't figure out that "A LOT" is two word and not ALOT as he posted. Endless bickering
Well,....from what the Evidence shows,...neither he nor hillsy can admit it when THE FACTS point out their mistakes....so,...they Deflect.....denying THE REALITY that those FACTS pointed out so clearly.

Now,...this Tactic might work in verbal discussion,...but on the internet,..it cannot possibly. :space: :space: Why is because all of which they want to Evade/Deny is right there, in Black-And-White,.....UN-deniable,.....Plain As Day. :space: :blink:

Yet, they keep trying that Tactic in the VAIN hope that their endless repetition will somehow,.....magically,....make it work! :space: :lmao:

Had they Not Started with their Denial/Deflection,...and instead FACED THOSE IRREFUTABLE FACTS....there would not be any need to remind them of what they are evading. :space: :dunno:

navigator wrote: .....I noticed......
RoadKing wrote:....Repeating because your dumb ass don’t get it right the first time. Deflecting, dontcha know.
YoDude wrote: .....Teach....stop deflecting and stay on topic plz, or don't respond. :space: Yo-

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

I'll tell you what, if you stop shitting in every post, I will see about avoiding Yo commentary. As for RK? He doesn't even know what deflection is. Hell he can't remember what question he wrote and to whom two posts before.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 pm
I'll tell you what, if you stop shitting in every post, I will see about avoiding Yo commentary. As for RK? He doesn't even know what deflection is. Hell he can't remember what question he wrote and to whom two posts before.
Yeah, I remember questioning your bs but you didn’t answer, just deflected. Again, you see us as your students who are in desperate need of your wisdom, but I think the Teach is full of shit.

And this talking about me in the third person when I’m absent from class and unable to directly defend myself is chicken bleep on your part! You are pitiful puke and set a poor example for your minions.
Signifying nothing”

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 pm
Your opinion about who is "shitting" on threads FAILS to take into account they who START the "shitting"

Of course,...any of YOUR Bullshit to excluded in such ASS-essements of yours.

AS I POINTED OUT,...and you conveniently are ignoring.....
Designer wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:53 am
And the list of those who are seeing Your Bullshit Tactics for what they are Grows Bigger Steadily
Designer wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
Tbeck wrote:
Yep and the guy that can't write a complete sentence also can't figure out that "A LOT" is two word and not ALOT as he posted. Endless bickering

navigator wrote: .....I noticed......
RoadKing wrote:....Repeating because your dumb ass don’t get it right the first time. Deflecting, dontcha know.
YoDude wrote: .....Teach....stop deflecting and stay on topic plz, or don't respond. :space: Yo-

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

RK, I have always answered your questions. Now if you choose to see yourself as a student, that's on YOU, not I.
As far as talking about you in the third person and you not being able to defend yourself? Ummm I am pretty sure that you responded and I am 110% sure that you have been responding to this topic. Maybe if you look you'll find that you posted just a few responses back?
I'm telling you that Joe Biden symptom you have is really obvious :lmao: .

Designer, actually I have taken into account everything about who is shitting on the post's.
OR do you lack so much self control that you can't help yourself and have to respond negatively to other's post's?

Obviously if I wasn't on the forum and YOU CONTINUE to shit all over the thread's, you can't point the finger at me. Well you could but we know you aren't very honest.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:20 am
Designer, actually I have taken into account everything about who is shitting on the post's.
So Sorry,...but...no, you haven't . :space: Had you ACTUALLY done that,...then you'd realize that YOUR ORIGINAL "shit" is THE SOURCE of the angst you whine about....Had you NOT verbally defecated as you had, (and endlessly REPEAT your deflection/evasion/ shit) ...then the thread would not have been "shit" on.

But we all see that part has been deliberately excluded! :space: :space: Gee,...what a surprise! :space: :blink:

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:20 am
....Obviously if I wasn't on the forum and YOU CONTINUE to shit all over the thread's, you can't point the finger at me.
This demonstrates a LACK of awareness. :space: To ASS-ume that there is no other "person" who starts the SHIT on Threads other than you is ...to be polite,..ignorant...at BEST.....probably more like intentionally DIS-honest.