Have you noticed…

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Have you noticed…

Post by Designer »

I must say Herb,....your Evaluation and Summation of this Board hits the bullseye there.

I recall there being several Online "fights" amongst members on the Purple Board, and when they met at Gatherings, all was forgotten and everyone got along well!

Remember the time there was supposed to be a big fist-fight at Waffle House? :space: :naughty:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

RoadKing wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:26 am
Herb, there is such a thing as brotherhood and for brothers to carry on in a convivial manner doesn’t always mean tech, shop, or mechanical talk. Question…

Why was it that during the IA gatherings I did attend that fun, smiles, and good cheer were involved? Huh? Those were times of two wheel brotherhood. Why do keyboard gatherings of the same people have to be any different?

I love being around motorcycle people as much as riding motorcycles and have been to more home fire gatherings AND camp fire gatherings over the decades than could possibly be counted, and ya know what? Seldom was heard a discouraging word much less the simple minded poo butt bickering such as occurs every damned thread here by grown men. Real easy to hide behind a keyboard and speak hateful nonsense that would only get your ass thrown out or kicked in a real life gathering of brothers. True story.
Yes, RK, your post TOO Herb about getting along in real life is truly valid. Please get it straight, Designer.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
Yes, RK, your post TOO Herb about getting along in real life is truly valid. Please get it straight, Designer.
Not wanting to argue with you.
But indeed what you say is valid. :space: And what I said about the Purple Board does not invalidate that.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:21 am
RoadKing wrote:
Not wanting to argue with you.
But indeed what you say is valid. :space: And what I said about the Purple Board does not invalidate that.
I quoted myself to let you know that you are crediting someone else with words I typed. I don’t need the credit, just want you to be clear for the sake of a logical linear conversation. Now, go ahead and read the past several threads then do a bunch of quotes to explain yourself, but I have had my say in trying to clarify your mind. Thank you. Notice, I am not addressing this to the board but to you only.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

There's no need to argue here. In my response ..."TOO Herb"...( not you) I never said anything that invalidates what you said.
To clarify,....I mentioned about the Brotherhood Of Riders on the Purple Board being of Smiles, Fun and Good Cheer, when they were at IA gatherings...despite the online arguments.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Wow, have i stumbled upon the script for "the view"?

98VS1400
Site Admin
My Bike: None of your business

Post by 98VS1400 »

navigator wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:23 am
Those bitches can’t read. C’mon man.

For clarity: my use of the word “bitches” was being directed to the hosts of the view, and toward any member of this forum.

:hahafinger:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

98VS1400 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:35 am
navigator wrote:
Those bitches can’t read. C’mon man. ---------------------
For clarity: my use of the word “bitches” was being directed to the hosts of the view, and toward any member of this forum.
A Wizened Caveat... :ShitGrin: ...one born of experience, I can tell. :space: :ShitGrin:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Designer wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:39 pm

A Wizened Caveat... :ShitGrin: ...one born of experience, I can tell. :space: :ShitGrin:
:blink:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

tabasco wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:13 am
Designer wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:39 pm
YessSIR! :bow: :space: After what 98VS1400 experienced herein with a Misunderstanding of what he said once previously,...I thought him wise to clarify just who all he was referring to with his calling The View women...."bitches".

(A quite accurate choice of a Moniker,.... If I May Say) :space:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

98VS1400 wrote:
navigator wrote:

Designer, did you read what he said??
Did you read the word 'and'?
:eek: :bonk:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

navigator wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:47 pm
98VS1400 wrote:
navigator wrote:
Designer, did you read what he said?? Did you read the word 'and'?
Yep,...sure did. :space: :wink: :space: He leaves no doubt as to whom he includes in his "evaluation".

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

I think Springy hasn't read it properly and VS probably meant to say something different.

Any way, too much snowflake shit in this thread - get your hand off it and go for a ride :mrgreen:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »