hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: Canadian fire's

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:36 am
Stop shitting in my post.
He can't help it. He's like the pigeon on the chessboard.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:39 am
Tbeck wrote:
He can't help it. He's like the pigeon on the chessboard.
:funnylast: Posting THE TRUTH that refutes the CRAP hillsy posted trying to say these fires are not being intentionally started is now Timmy's "new" definition of "shitting" .

Notice?....neither Timmy nor .hillsy post ANYTHING of factual content that refutes THE TRUTH that I have said in my last message?

You are both a joke.

:Cool: ....and..... :Cool:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I don't give a crap! STOP shitting in every post.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:20 am

Notice?....neither Timmy nor .hillsy post ANYTHING of factual content that refutes THE TRUTH that I have said in my last message?

How about we take a step back to your first post:
Designer wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:40 pm
.....It looks like people calculated the prevailing winds so that the smoke would blow south. Then connected via sat phone, they lit them.....

Have you moved on from defending this rubbish now, Columbo?? Moved on to a couple of house fires that were extinguished??

:lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:31 am
I don't give a crap! STOP shitting in every post.
Okay,...we now have Timmy saying that refuting anything incorrect in a Thread is,..."shitting"...

Man,...wouldn't HE be surprised to see all his correcting being shown to fit his definition.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:10 pm
How about we take a step back to your first post:
Designer wrote:
.....It looks like people calculated the prevailing winds so that the smoke would blow south. Then connected via sat phone, they lit them.....
Mmmm,....there's NOTHING in all the CRAP you have posted that refutes what was said about this.

You have NO PROOF that what it said about the deliberate fires set NOT being set by the Arsonists thinking about the winds and/or NOT coordinating. :space: Thus,.... the supposition of The Author of Article STANDS as a possibility until there IS PROOF. :space: :fu:

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:10 pm
........Moved on to a couple of house fires that were extinguished??
You are really that dumb? :space: You don't think the houses that are burning in these fires DON'T count in the Smoke and Destruction mentioned in Tbeck's First message? :space: :roll:

You REALLY ARE easy to rip apart.

:clap:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:12 am
You don't think the houses that are burning in these fires DON'T count in the Smoke and Destruction mentioned in Tbeck's First message?
Read your articles - the fires were fucking put out...

:lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:42 am
Designer wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:12 am
You don't think the houses that are burning in these fires DON'T count in the Smoke and Destruction mentioned in Tbeck's First message?
Read your articles - the fires were fucking put out...
So?....a lot of the Forest Fires have been put out also. :space: :dunno:

And,.... Asshole,...that doesn't mean the smoke that happened didn't add to the issue in the OP.

You REALLY ARE the easiest to rip part. :space: :hahafinger:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

You are an oxygen thief. You should offer your services to help put out the fires.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:46 am
You are an oxygen thief. You should offer your services to help put out the fires.
Dance little hillsy-turd...DANCE for us all. :space: :clap:

As you evade facing THE CONTENT of what I said..

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Springy - you suggest there is some coordinated arson event to destroy America by setting fire en masse to Canadian wilderness then you link articles of a couple of house fires that were extinguished.

You're a fucking idiot.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 am
Springy - you suggest there is some coordinated arson event to destroy America by setting fire en masse to Canadian wilderness then you link articles of a couple of house fires that were extinguished.
What an ASS-umptive, ASS-uming ASSHOLE.

I did not suggest the grossly over exaggerated FECES you just posted.

This is you,...making up a LIE,...and attacking me with THAT LIE. ( as you have been PROVEN to do over 53 TIMES now)

CONGRATULATIONS,...you have just shown us all it is YOU that you are talking about here;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:01 am
You're a fucking idiot.

:hahafinger:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Your first post in this thread suggests all that and more Springy.

No one swallows your wriggling.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:
What a sad sack you are. Petty and boring.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:
Unlike most forest fires of the Western portions of Canada,..these affect the populous area of America on the East Coastal Areas.

Were the Canadian Fires Deliberately Set?
Elizabeth Nickson • 10 Jun, 2023

It wouldn't be the first time.

A Google Earth satellite video is making the rounds on twitter. it shows the moment an arc of fires began in northern Quebec, the smoke rising. It looks like people calculated the prevailing winds so that the smoke would blow south. Then connected via sat phone, they lit them. It’s another psy-op from our gracious overlords. We aren’t afraid enough, despite every nasty limiting idiotic play they have visited upon us in the last four years. Monkey Pox failed, more plague warnings were greeted by a shrug. But this one, the world bursting into flame? Be very very afraid.

Justin Trudeau lost no time in announcing that the fires were from “climate change” and the carbon tax, which is impoverishing everyone not in government or on lush pensions, is just the beginning of the restrictions he must institute or we are all gonna die.

The stupidity and cruelty of this is almost unimaginable. But fires have worked over and over again to terrify people into quiescence. The rumours that they were deliberate were the stuff of fantasy until people started getting arrested. Alberta shows that almost 60 percent of fires in that province are human caused. And in Canada, as of today, we have arrested dozens. They will be released, their bails paid by a high-priced lawyer because most of them act as agents of the hyper-rich, paid through a cascade of environmental NGOs. The richest people among us are burning the forests in order to force compliance.
Do I believe in the concepts of evil and hatred? Very much so. Individual minds possess it as do entire ideologies. It wouldn’t require a whole lot of meteorological savvy for just one person to begin an inferno that would effect millions including some with airline plans. I had plans to do outdoor work constructing trolley dog runs. Air quality alerts where I live sent everyone inside without hesitation. The air took on a darkness that was truly worrisome. The severity of this event effected the plans of millions during the week. To consider this to be a deliberate act of terrorism is a very real possibility.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

RoadKing wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:25 am
To consider this to be a deliberate act of terrorism is a very real possibility.
Would having evidence of this be a requirement or would it just fit the narrative you want as is?

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:26 am
RoadKing wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:25 am
To consider this to be a deliberate act of terrorism is a very real possibility.
Would having evidence of this be a requirement or would it just fit the narrative you want as is?
I said it is a very real possibility. I don’t know if there is evidence one way or the other but I’m sure it is being investigated. I know of no narrative.
Signifying nothing”

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

RoadKing wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:31 am
I know of no narrative.
The narrative is in the article Springy posted. Which you quoted.

It's about the fires being a deliberate attempt to destroy America.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:01 am
RoadKing wrote:
I know of no narrative.
The narrative is in the article Springy posted. Which you quoted.

Yes, I read the post and responded that it is a possibility. If you need respond negatively to everything he posts, that’s on you but leave me out of it. Perhaps you don’t see a possibility. Well, I do. To those investigating I’m sure all possible evidence is being considered, one way or the other. According to the post there is always strong evidence for arson. That was a pretty intense fire. If deliberate? Be sure it will happen again.
Signifying nothing”

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
I know of no narrative.
Correct you are RoadKing. :space: :wink: :space: We are talking about the Portion of the Article that I posted, and there is no such narrative in that quoted portion I posted .
hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:01 am
Show us all where in Author's Article where she says the words saying that these fires are a deliberate attempt to... "destroy America"

You can't :space: :dunno:

There is absolutely NO MENTION in that Quoted Portion of the Article I posted here America was said to be a target......or that this smoke would,.."Destroy"....America.....AT ALL. :space: :fu:

This classic hillsy-TURD,.....fabricating a LIE,...he is exaggerating the SHIT he has floating around his empty head,...once AGAIN,...and thus seeing that WHICH IS NOT THERE. :space: :space: Textbook example of DELUSION. :space: :roll:

The only seeable "deliberate destruction" here is him destroying what little credibly he ever had. :space: :clap: